Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677979 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
god2good:
tired like fainting
stay strong, the ending is always the hardest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oga Babagy823, this one you de ask for disciplines, you wan reboot the recruitment process? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
dprpikin:
Oga Babagy823, this one you de ask for disciplines, you wan reboot the recruitment process? grin grin
hahaha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omo!!!! 16 guests online viewing ds topic. Body dey hot
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
dprpikin:
no i forgot which position i applied for, i just wan see if i can remember by looking at the list. lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Babagy823:
no i forgot which position i applied for, i just wan see if i can remember by looking at the list. lol

It is normal as you forgot, after all these years.

Just go to any of their offices nearest to you and demand they give you print out copy of the disciplines they advertised or send them an email so that they forward it to your mailbox. It can't get any simpler, after all is it your fault? grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin ;Dwhat if our portals are updated on sunday 10th just like last time?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have a question grin

Is it a list of those recruited (names) that was sent to FCC or just figures? I. E the number of people maybe grouped per state?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
makonko:
I have a question grin

Is it a list of those recruited (names) that was sent to FCC or just figures? I. E the number of people maybe grouped per state?
normally a recruiting agency will first sit with FCC and be given guidlines on how the selection will comply with federal charachter rule, after selection the list will be sent back to fcc to check wether Federal charachter was adhered to, if all things being equal then CoC will then be issued. yes names of candidates according to state will be sent to FCC not just figures.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Babagy823:
normally a recruiting agency will first sit with FCC and be given guidlines on how the selection will comply with federal charachter rule, after selection the list will be sent back to fcc to check wether Federal charachter was adhered to, if all things being equal then CoC will then be issued. yes names of candidates according to state will be sent to FCC not just figures.

So if i'm close to the chairman of FCC it is possible for me to know if my name is on the list,yes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
makonko:

So if i'm close to the chairman of FCC it is possible for me to know if my name is on the list,yes?
BIG yes, not just chairman. even your state commisioner can tell you if you are in or out. they have access to the final list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by izulagambu: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have read all the 571 pages, but still searching for more pages. Oh God, my father and maker, please get me this job let me break the news hear. Forgive me all my sins and give me this job. #prayingoutloud# Meanwhile, I appreciate all of u guys for d info and predictions. D predictions really brought hope alive in my health about this recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Babagy823:
BIG yes, not just chairman. even your state commisioner can tell you if you are in or out. they have access to the final list

Then i think some people already know their fate grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
makonko:

Then i think some people already know their fate grin
saying "i know chairman" doesnt mean you really know him, very very few people know these guys. and you have to know them personally for them to divulge such information to you.and i believe few people have access to commisioners at state level. thats why you see people contradictiing themselves about COC because the FCC staffs they rely on were not in the joint meeting when COC was/wasn't issued. once they see the commisioners coming out they will just speculate and tell their wards wats up without first hand knowledge of what transpired in the meeting.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Today's 9th of June, a day to 10th of June.
cry

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2018
AIZubair:
cry

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Babagy823:
saying "i know chairman" doesnt mean you really know him, very very few people know these guys. and you have to know them personally for them to divulge such information to you.and i believe few people have access to commisioners at state level. thats why you see people contradictiing themselves about COC because the FCC staffs they rely on were not in the joint meeting when COC was/wasn't issued. once they see the commisioners coming out they will just speculate and tell their wards wats up without first hand knowledge of what transpired in the meeting.

You are very much on point. These guys are not everyday people you meet and they'll start spilling the beans to you.

However, because we are in a country where regulations and ethics are often flouted, sensitive materials would always get to the wrong hands. And before long, they become public files.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 3:46am On Jun 09, 2018
AIZubair:
cry

Time keeper! Why the sad face?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2018
AIZubair:
cry
I sight you my brother

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bmarafa(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Insha Allah, the list of the successful ones will be available within the week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bmarafa(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=AIZubair post=68309414]Today's 9th of June, a day to 10th of June.
cry[hope to hear good news ]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Abbasufi:

Time keeper! Why the sad face?
Fear of the unknown.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Bmarafa post=68311355]Insha Allah, the list of the successful ones will be available within the week. [/quote see one of senator marafas candidates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2018
A friend said he got a strange call from DPR this week, they wanted to confirm his degree. Did anyone on here get a call? Trying to confirm, if he is the only one. Thanks.
Best of luck guys.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2018
pekeyim:
A friend said he got a strange call from DPR this week, they wanted to confirm his degree. Did anyone on here get a call? Trying to confirm, if he is the only one. Thanks.
Best of luck guys.
Can you confirm the phone number they used to call him/her whether it's a land-line
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2018
na 2day we don de here say " a friend of mine said he got a call 4rm DPR". y na only friends de get n not any of us here so we know Wia we stand. everytime a friend of mine a friend of mine. we don dey hear dis since last year.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2018
pekeyim:
Best of luck guys.

Kindly share the number that called him. Or part of it at least. Thanks in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Clemexy20:
na 2day we don de here say " a friend of mine said he got a call 4rm DPR". y na only friends de get n not any of us here so we know Wia we stand. everytime a friend of mine a friend of mine. we don dey hear dis since last year.

I taya oo. In fact we don hear pass this one sef, no b this same NL person post WhatsApp chat say hin friend don collect APL, abegii.
If anything will happen, at least one regular person on NL ( not one of my friends) will also b a part, we plenty for here now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.