Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3675770 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwag: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Active member turn guest.
Couldn't understand the word virtuous again and went to ghost mood.
Got frustrated with everything, lost my sanity and became a monitoring spirit.
#monitoring spirit we die there till APL #
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nothing has changed.

The aptitude test invite had d picture on the left beside ur personal details, while d interview invite had d picture on d top left corner above ur personal details.

It's hallucination time cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Marvel64, Tamihawtt, SmartgridReborn, Legend90, neverdown999, Sir Ferguson etal... Abeg any fresh update undecided
Is this week sacrosanct for the collection of apls?
Abeg oh make una come oh, we need una updates embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
My own na voice hallucination. Dpr they call me make i come collect Apl
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Omo I rush go check my portal now grin. I think say something good done happen, only for me to see my picture done change position grin
Curiously, I used my laptop check am, the thing dey as e m dey before angry
If u use phone check am, ur profile picture dey stand alone, but with system, e position for the topmost left corner of ur profile grin angry.
God take control undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
chai
make una chill na...last last we go all dey alright

OutOfTheAshes:
Omo I rush go check my portal now grin. I think say something good done happen, only for me to see my picture done change position grin
Curiously, I used my laptop check am, the thing dey as e m dey before angry
If u use phone check am, ur profile picture dey stand alone, but with system, e position for the topmost left corner of ur profile grin angry.
God take control undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good evening guys,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Updates!!!

Mr Tata has included other dates for contacting the successful ones and collection of APLs which are June 29th and July 2nd. Reasons were not given but further said that June 25th is still possible.

APLs from HQ will be dispatched to zonal and field offices for pick up. Those that have contacts in these offices should verify tomorrow if it has been received.

Good luck guys!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Marvel64:
Good evening guys,

Updates!!!

Mr Tata has included other dates for contacting the successful ones and collection of APLs which are June 29th and July 2nd. Reasons were not given but further said that June 25th is still possible.

APLs from HQ will be dispatched to zonal and field offices for pick up. Those that have contacts in these offices should verify tomorrow if it has been received.

Good luck guys!!!

It's just few days away... So it's absolutely fine. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thank you for this update...

Hmmm! I am waiting for the best.

@ AIZubar, please don't fail this tym... Hope you understand grin

Marvel64:
Good evening guys,

Updates!!!

Good luck guys!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Marvel64:
Good evening guys,

Updates!!!

Good luck guys!!!

Plz sir will our portals be updated tomorrow?
Thanks alot for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Marvel64:
Good evening guys,

Updates!!!

Good luck guys!!!

Does it mean our portals will not be updated?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kwajay(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
what do we do with the coolers tomorrow after eating the beans?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
makonko:

Does it mean our portals will not be updated?

Portal updates shouldn’t be your concern, just pray you are contacted.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good evening Marvel64, I would like to ask in what capacity will a Pharmacist function at DPR, cos from my findings, I haven’t heard of any there?
Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by square62: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
@Marvel64

Are they going to start dispatching the APLs by 2moro to d zonal/field offices or that have already been done ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Marvel, d problem is some of us never got text,all information was through d portal reason for concern

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where is AIZUBAIR

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2018
iman62588:
Marvel, d problem is some of us never got text,all information was through d portal reason for concern

The successful ones will receive sms and email notification. They will later call a candidate that haven’t collected his/her APL after the notification. If the phone number of such candidate doesn’t go through, DPR can also reach him/her through any of the social media platforms by name search. It’s their job to ensure that the APLs are collected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2018
square62:
@Marvel64

Are they going to start dispatching the APLs by 2moro to d zonal/field offices or that have already been done ?

Successful candidates will be called immediately after it has been dispatched. I already stated in my previous post that those that have contacts should find out.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 2:15am On Jun 25, 2018
So fianlly the 25th is upon us, we just have to wait a little bit. To confirm all of this.

All the best folks, pray we are amongs those that have been selected. The Oga/Madam at the top sound pretty convinced. I hope it is so.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 2:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Good morning hopefuls.
Today's 25th of June 2018.
The due date.
#Drops chalk and dusts hand.
My last post if I turn out not among the successful ones.
Wish us all the best.
#One love!! smiley

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2018
AIZubair:
Good morning hopefuls.
The due date.
Wish us all the best.
#One love!! smiley

New date is 29th June/ 2nd July.

Your job is not done yet. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 6:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Marvel64:

Successful candidates will be called immediately after it has been dispatched. I already stated in my previous post that those that have contacts should find out.

Pls m a little bit confuse. R letters going to be dispatched to successful's state of indigene or r dey dey going to be posted where someone has bn posted.

Kindly clarify.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2018
AIZubair:
Good morning hopefuls.
The due date.
Wish us all the best.
#One love!! smiley

U must continue till the end grin
It is not over yet bro. cool

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Yet another cooler of beans has been prepared for the 29th. Those who ate the one prepared for today will now be purging. With all this numerous dates, it's best we hopefuls just wait for when dpr will contact us. Instead of raising BP up and down. The end is already upon us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
So what about those posted to Head Office, they do not need to have their letters dispatched naa, they should start calling those ones smiley

Marvel64:
Good evening guys,

Updates!!!

Good luck guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Deedz:
Yet another cooler of beans has been prepared for the 29th. Those who ate the one prepared for today will now be purging. With all this numerous dates, it's best we hopefuls just wait for when dpr will contact us. Instead of raising BP up and down. The end is already upon us.

Bros I can bet you that 80% of successful candidates will show high bp in their medical test. My brother even Mr Tata should expect this. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

Bros I can bet you that 80% of successful candidates will show high bp in their medical test. My brother even Mr Tata should expect this. undecided

Just tell them to give u another 48hrs, dem nor born d BP well e must drop. Not after finally receiving the much sought after APL grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2018
dozylala:

Just tell them to give u another 48hrs, dem nor born d BP well e must drop. Not after finally receiving the much sought after APL grin

grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2018
dozylala:

grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2018
AIZubair:
Good morning hopefuls.
The due date.
Wish us all the best.
#One love!! smiley

G, follow me back.

That your profile picture, send me the picture if you still have it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.