Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678356 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dockie21:

Congratulations Fachuba! I like to ask what changes you noticed on your portal.

No changes. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol...Marvel we know u watching from d outside, pls come solve diz puzzle for us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tamihawtt:
if I'm being honest, I'm surprised more people haven't testified here yet. I was told today they are dispatching some letters but i kept asking shouldn't the people be notified atleast since they have started giving people already- there was no concrete response. Alot of people on this thread have gotten letters but wont say anything because of how they got it. I'm getting mine today but truthfully i wasn't officially contacted so i don't think there have been any official sms/emails etc. I'm hoping more people on the thread testify soon. . I dont hav info on EH but I'm sure we would know on the thread too when they start handing out their letters. I really wish everyone the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
salesani88:
@square62 and jayjaykay10, have you heard of anyone from Gombe that has picked up their APL?

None that I know of for now, I'm for EH though... This one that GT are supposedly 300 in number n we have ppl with long legs already collecting, EH that are just 100 in number, wetin go remain for d common man... God na ur hand we dey oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fyn007: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

No changes. Thanks

Pls Fachuba, how were u contacted?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
fyn007:

If the list is in Lagos, how come some ppl with long legs in Abuja has collected theirs.

The list is not in Abuja so I couldn't check my name.. Or snap the list as planned. And not so many have access to it yet even in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

Please help me clarify something, are u getting unofficially because of connection or u actually pulled through successfully in every stage?
I don't get why people are so discouraged already. Trust me ladies & guys, this thing still stands on the percentage merits. Even while people where doing their permutations up & down on this thread I was just reading silently cos at the end of the interview I knew my scores in total & knew my overall position from my state, so stakeholder or not I'm proud to say that I got this on merit base. I worked really well by the help of God to cross every stage. & yes whether stakeholder candidate or not this is a compensation to an extent for loosing my child in the course of the job interview

Chai!!! Sorry about your loss, may God give u another...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

Please help me clarify something, are u getting unofficially because of connection or u actually pulled through successfully in every stage?
I don't get why people are so discouraged already. Trust me ladies & guys, this thing still stands on the percentage merits. Even while people where doing their permutations up & down on this thread I was just reading silently cos at the end of the interview I knew my scores in total & knew my overall position from my state, so stakeholder or not I'm proud to say that I got this on merit base. I worked really well by the help of God to cross every stage. & yes whether stakeholder candidate or not this is a compensation to an extent for loosing my child in the course of the job interview

You do not need to explain anything to anyone, It's a blessing to you and you should enjoy it because God permits it and that's why it came to pass.

Don't make our wailing comments discourage you, you should it's only normal for people to get hurt and react to things.
Once again enjoy this feat, connection or not God made it come to pass as it's possible to have connection and still not make it

14 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

No changes. Thanks
sent you pm, please respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
jayjaykay10:

None that I know of for now, I'm for EH though... This one that GT are supposedly 300 in number n we have ppl with long legs already collecting, EH that are just 100 in number, wetin go remain for d common man... God na ur hand we dey oooo.
Alright, thanks man
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

can u share your state of origin plz? thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

sorry for the loss, its well in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

Congratulations ma and sorry for your loss.
Please which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

Congrats once again madam and sorry for your loss.

Abeg help us small with small details on your state and maybe a few other details to calm some over-sabi nerves down.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Onyiridike:

Congratulations ma and sorry for your loss.
Please which state are you from?

You know she can easily reply with "heaven state"...

We go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm from K***

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
simplynace:

Just laughing! You got me there.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:

I think you should also be grateful for the person who helped you.
God did not use MTN from Heaven to speak with the people at DPR or the politician for you.
So please do not say it is merit completely.
You got in, great! Be thankful. End of story.

Merit is the person who did not know anybody.
Who worked hard and put so much effort but looked up to God for help only.
Someone who did not dilute white with yellow.

However, God has mercy on those he would have mercy on and rains on the righteous and sinners.

Congratulations on your new job and losing a child can be very devastating. Take heart.
No job can serve as compensation for such a loss.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
simplynace:

I tire, the questions some of us ask here attimes are funny. Let's all just be patient, if we are not going to make it then no amount of worrying will help

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sorry for your loss ma, but how many candidates were selected from kogi and what was the criteria used in selection? Was it aptitude test plus interiew or just interview scores were considered?
fachuba:
I'm from Kogi

I don't understand this do thing o, that's why I can't respond, please pardon my naivety.

Thanks for all the condolences smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
fyn007:

If the list is in Lagos, how come some ppl with long legs in Abuja has collected theirs.
I was dia tu. de refer me 2 lagos. I even called n yes de have started but still continues throughout dis week
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
If you have someone to check your name for you, pls don't hesitate.I will know my fate on this recruitment tomorrow.I am really shocked by what is going on now.
u fit help me check?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please stakeholders people, I need only one favour from you guys, just help us paste a copy of all successful candidates, so we can put our mind to ease and move on. Please anyone that can help should please do so

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:
I'm from K***

I don't understand this Pm thing o, that's why I can't respond, please pardon my naivety.

kogi, thought as much. thanks and all d best in ur endeavors. no more sorrow, its joy henceforth.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
acmilan1:
Please stakeholders people, I need only one favour from you guys, just help us paste a copy of all successful candidates, so we can put our mind to ease and move on. Please anyone that can help should please do so

They should help us ooooo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
fachuba:
I'm from K***

I don't understand this Pm thing o, that's why I can't respond, please pardon my naivety.

Just reply to the mail he sent to you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tamihawtt:
if I'm being honest, I'm surprised more people haven't testified here yet. I was told today they are dispatching some letters but i kept asking shouldn't the people be notified atleast since they have started giving people already- there was no concrete response. Alot of people on this thread have gotten letters but wont say anything because of how they got it. I'm getting mine today but truthfully i wasn't officially contacted so i don't think there have been any official sms/emails etc. I'm hoping more people on the thread testify soon. . I dont hav info on EH but I'm sure we would know on the thread too when they start handing out their letters. I really wish everyone the best
Congratulations Tamihawt
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guys, I just confirmed that they've started contacting successful candidates...very valid
I called the DPR recruitment helpline
I was told Lagos zone hasn't started contacting anyone yet,but will start this week
Some other zones are already getting their Apls
So it means, we that did our interview in Lagos should be patient and keep hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olumuyiwalasode:
Guys, I just confirmed that they've started contacting successful candidates...very valid
I was told Lagos zone hasn't started contacting anyone yet,but will start this week
So it means, we that did our interview in Lagos should be patient and keep hoping for the best
Don't believe anything from that helpline. They are too economical with the truth.
If I call and claim Abuja zone they will give me the same answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olumuyiwalasode:

@fachuba & @tammihawt and others who have gotten their APLs kindly confirm if you are for Lagos or not. Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Raise your hand if you have refreshed your portal more than 50 times today. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.