Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3675748 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

Not a bad idea. I think you guys should opt for this. You never know.
Are they sending the letters based on where people had their interview or based on where they are likely to be posted to?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:
It's not an idea, if you know you are so very confident of yourself, come down to the head quarters. You'll get your letter, only if you had your interview in Lagos. At least I can speak for lagos..

No questions please.
Just list out the locations of the various Zonal offices that one is supposed to visit

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Just list out the locations of the various Zonal offices that one is supposed to visit

Zonal Offices
Lagos
Abuja
Port Harcourt
Warri
Kaduna
Maiduguri
Owerri
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:
Choose to belive and also choose to Agree, if you know you are sure of your performance and your instinct tells you,you performed very well.. Gladly visit the zonal office s letter are in all zonal offices go and get yours..

Please no one has attested that he/she has gotten any letter from Lagos Zone.....How then do we gauge if the letter is in lagos or not......The confusion is just too much
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Captain777:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny? [Quran chapter 55:15]

This afternoon around exactly 2:32pm I received a call from Dpr to come and pick my appointment letter tomorrow at the zonal office. I was very shocked because my interview was tough. I didn't answer all the questions. I don't know even the gate man of Dpr. Infact reading your comments that stakeholders have collected makes me totally loose hope. Because I know the son of a common man will not succeed In a competitive recruitment like this. Alhamdulillah I give all thanks to Allah. And I hope others receive the same call. I will reveal more after I collect my letter physically from the zonal office. Allah Nagode maka, Allah yakarawa annabi daraja.
super happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pressurization2: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lagos (head quarters )
Kaduna
Maiduguri
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Warri and owerri
Note: don't bother visiting field offices, come in two to avoid embarrasment by the security..

No further questions will be answered
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tamihawtt:
super happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

Tami, Please do we have the letters at Lagos now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
As at yesterday afternoon no letter was at Abuja zonal office. Those in Lagos are claiming same. I just wonder where exactly these letters are being dispatched from. Since maiduguri which is at the far north is already contacting successfuls.

Chai Nigeria my beloveth Country I hail thee.
Let's see how Thursday and Friday plays out.

Last last we will all be ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:
Lagos (head quarters )
Kaduna
Maiduguri
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Warri and owerri
Note: don't bother visiting field offices, come in two to avoid embarrasment by the security..

Please. Where is the right place to visit in this instance. I was interviewed in Lagos but my place of resisdence is Enugu.

Now should i visit Lagos HQ which is in the state where i had my interview or visit Owerri which is the closest office to my residence address?

I appreciate your positive response
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:
Lagos (head quarters )
Kaduna
Maiduguri
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Warri and owerri

If you are saying no further questions would be answered.... It means that you are not here to provide support..... You can only answer the ones that you have valid and genuine information about.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pressurization2: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
pedroito:

If you are saying no further questions would be answered.... It means that you are not here to provide support..... You can only answer the ones that you have valid and genuine information about.

IF you say so.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pressurization2: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
chideozi:

Please. Where is the right place to visit in this instance. I was interviewed in Lagos but my place of resisdence is Enugu.

Now should i visit Lagos HQ which is in the state where i had my interview or visit Owerri which is the closest office to my residence address?

I appreciate your positive response

The interview location says it all.. It was held in western, southern and Northern and all the three location for interviews had zonal offices..
Ok let me put it this way visit the zonal office of the state you had interview.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:

IF you say so.

How would you just mention that if anyone is sure of himself/herself that the person should come down to HQ-Lagos and pick his/her letter and you expect that people would jump unto it like flies
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:

The interview location says it all.. It was held in western, southern and Northern and all the three location for interviews had zonal offices..
Ok let me put it this way visit the zonal office of the state you had interview.

Kano is a field office. Interview was held there. Thanks
State of residence under a zone is considered not interview location.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Captain777:

This afternoon around exactly 2:32pm I received a call from Dpr to come and pick my appointment letter tomorrow at the zonal office. I was very shocked because my interview was tough. I didn't answer all the questions. I don't know even the gate man of Dpr. Infact reading your comments that stakeholders have collected makes me totally loose hope. Because I know the son of a common man will not succeed In a competitive recruitment like this. Alhamdulillah I give all thanks to Allah. And I hope others receive the same call. I will reveal more after I collect my letter physically from the zonal office. Allah Nagode maka, Allah yakarawa annabi daraja.
Congratulations.. Wishing you all the successful ones a wonderful career at DPR!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

Kano is a field office. Interview was held there. Thanks
State of residence under a zone is considered not interview location.

Hmmm seems why the delay in Apl dispatch .... Thanks Marvel
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
I'll visit Phc zone for those that did in Phc. No qualms.

Will give an update when I do.

Might be moro or next unfailingly.

Cheers guys.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

Not a bad idea. I think you guys should opt for this. You never know.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pressurization2:
Choose to belive and also choose to Agree, if you know you are sure of your performance and your instinct tells you,you performed very well.. Gladly visit the zonal office s letter are in all zonal offices go and get yours..

The problem no is, how can one be so sure he/she made the final list. That’s quite hard to say for sure. This would have been perfect if there is any way to know if one made it.
Ohh, there’s a way, let me go and consult IFA. I dey come.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
csimms7:
I'll visit Phc zone for those that did in Phc. No qualms.

Will give an update when I do.

Might be moro or next unfailingly.

Cheers guys.
please share the information after your visit to ph zone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ignatius1999:
please share the information after your visit to ph zone

Plz for those of us in Lagos, kindly go there and check for us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mukaddas: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
Kaduna Zonal Office, has anyone been contacted yet?

Congrats Captain777 smiley

Nooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
K

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Asapcy:

Lies from pit of hell

Wch I is "lies from the pit of hell" again?

Are you the zonal office? Is zonal office you? Are you it? It you are? Hian

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
simplynace:

Wch I is "lies from the pit of hell" again?

Are you the zonal office? Is zonal office you? Are you it? It you are? Hian

grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Asapcy:

Lies from pit of hell
You have started your own right?
Only one person is known with this kind of statement.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LargeBreed(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
No one has collected any appointment letter. I just confirmed from a top source at dpr. The source also told me that any letter i see online is fake. However, he told me that peoeple will be called before September. This is social media where anything can happen. Anyone can forge or claim anything.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
pillgist:

The problem no is, how can one be so sure he/she made the final list. That’s quite hard to say for sure. This would have been perfect if there is any way to know if one made it.
Ohh, there’s a way, let me go and consult IFA. I dey come.
Very funny
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tamashini: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Captain777:

This is beautiful. MashaAllah

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
LargeBreed:
No one has collected any appointment letter. I just confirmed from a top source at dpr. The source also told me that any letter i see online is fake. However, he told me that peoeple will be called before September. This is social media where anything can happen. Anyone can forge or claim anything.

And let me guess after he hung up the phone you woke up lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
LargeBreed:
Laughable. I will advise you to change your source because he's been kept out of the loop

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
LargeBreed:
Another one. Brother, it will be difficult to believe you. It is no longer a secret. I contacted DPR myself and I was informed that letters have been dispatched and that some candidates have collected theirs in Lagos (I believe they are the stakeholders candidates).
Also he informed me that in 2 weeks everybody would have gotten his/her letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)