Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678366 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Endeavour:
no email nor text,
just call.

Okay, this is strange form of communication, emails and text msgs, would have gone first before calls.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
I think somehow we can now give kudos to Mr. Tata with testimonies flowing in since morning. Although I am yet to receive a call but I still rely on Almighty God. even if I don't get called in the end, All praise due to the Almighty God as he knows what is best for me and will definitely grant it to me (This is my believe).

Congratulations to those that have received
Congratulations in advance to those that will still receive.

Finally, for those that will not receive, DPR is not the end as God has a better plan for each and everyone and remember it is not possible for DPR to employ everybody.

I wish everyone all the best.

21 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laduet(f): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
whywhy001:
I just saw somebody that was called today.
He is a 3rd class graduate.
How is this possible?
@marvel65?
Why not?
God still answers prayers, if only we can learn to trust him. Mine is coming soon.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Its appears the calls are according to state but I haven't seen anybody called from Anambra Abia Bayelsa delta and Ebonyi or maybe there aren't on nairaland tho

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ghostgambler:
Its appears the calls are according to state but I haven't seen anybody called from Anambra Abia Bayelsa delta and Ebonyi or maybe there aren't on nairaland tho
Also,Osun
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bayelsa, present...na God Oh!!!
Ghostgambler:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Endeavour:
Bayelsa, present...na God Oh!!!

Gbam congrats man ! So it means they just have not indicated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
phillip4re:

Also,Osun

I think they stopped at ogun or Osun so I would say wait till tomorrow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Taofaj4u:

I think somehow we can now give kudos to Mr. Tata with testimonies flowing in since morning.

Still too early to pat backs. Let's allow the process run its course.

Meanwhile, it seems the calls are in alphabetical order of surnames, those who have been called should help us by stating the first alphabet of their surnames so we can keep track.

Thanks, and Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
dprpikin:

I'm yet to hear testimonies from owerri zone today.

Plz where are you from? Can we hook up?

I have e mailed you...plz respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ibukun003(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Any testimony from Ondo state pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firstly, I would like to congratulate the successful ones that were contacted today. I can see many testimonies, I’m super duper excited for you guys. I said it since last month that the recruitment was merit based. The sons and daughters of the common man will be favoured. Now everyone can see the reason Mr Tata sacrificed the 100 slots meant for this years fresh recruitment. He deserves some accolades. This is just the beginning, more will testify this week and beyond.

There were 297 GT and 103 EH on the list. The EH list was released today. They will be contacted to receive APLs this week and beyond. Ensure your contact digits are active and always be close to your mobile phone.

Please if you’ve not been contacted today, don’t panic and exercise patience. There is still hope.

@square62, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!. I sight you.

To the successful ones, I wish you the best in your career with DPR.

Good evening!

17 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
pedroito:
Xtruzz, please provide update.....people that have not been called...would they still be called

100% YES.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Marvel65:
Firstly, I would like to congratulate the successful ones that were contacted today. I can see many testimonies, I’m super duper excited for you guys. I said it since last month that the recruitment was merit based. The sons and daughters of the common man will be favoured. Now everyone can see the reason Mr Tata sacrificed the 100 slots meant for this years fresh recruitment. He deserves some accolades. This is just the beginning, more will testify this week and beyond.

There were 297 GT and 103 EH on the list. The EH list was released today. They will be contacted to receive APLs this week and beyond. Ensure your contact digits are active and always be close to your mobile phone.

Please if you’ve not been contacted today, don’t panic and exercise patience. There is still hope.

Good evening! Marvel old can you confirm if Kwara have been called as no testimony from d state so far and are dry done calling the Gts

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Marvel65:

Good evening!

At the end of this all, you will do us the honours of telling us who 'Marvel65' really is. grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello Marvel65, my question is, why do they have to contact people via calls? Why not SMS, mails or Portal, which we all have access to. Isn't it a rigorous process getting to call so many people? Some persons may not be in the country, some might have lost that line etc. Please, I would love to know the rationale behind the calls.

Marvel65:

Good evening!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Marvel65:

Good evening! Marvel old can you confirm if they are done Calling the Gts and secondly no kwaran has been called so far.pls help confirm diZ

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ghostgambler:

I am from Anambra and no call yet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lukedan75(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls has any GT Environmentalist.. Kaduna State called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=dprpikin post=69440946]

Sure, I will[/quote.

Ok boss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Plz marvel I have not heard any kwaran called and pls are dey done with d calls for GTs...? And Wat of some of us who don't use our numbers on d portal anymore

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donpata(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
dunamis321:
Hello Marvel65, my question is, why do they have to contact people via calls? Why not SMS, mails or Portal, which we all have access to. Isn't it a rigorous process getting to call so many people? Some persons may not be in the country, some might have lost that line etc. Please, I would love to know the rationale behind the calls.

It's simple. not everyone reads text and many people dont even access their emails regularly. If u were the one delegated to make contacts, u will want to be sure that u do ur job quickly and not having to think whether people actually saw the txt or not. Calls are sure guarantee.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ghostgambler:
I tire o did they forget south south and south east ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=iman62588 post=69440817][/quote]

More will be contacted Tuesday through Friday this week. DPR can’t contact all successful applicants in a day. Just be patient with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.