Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676462 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2018
BKR001:

@Marvel please

100 Nd + 300 MC + 200 SHC = 600 staff

Where MC = merit candidates, SHC = stakeholder candidates and Nd = junior staff

Once upon a time, the initial number approved for 2016 recruitment was 300 and 200 for 2018 recruitment. So along the way, there was so much pressure from external forces and a quick decision had to be made to protect you guys. DPR added 100 slots to the 300 to make it 400 that everyone is familiar with.

Few months later, pressure began to build up again and the remaining 100 slots were given out, which was top secret. The comprehensive list contains 500 names but what you will see is 400. Not all candidates of politicians were considered.

These figures are not important right now, just know that all those that merited it will be contacted. No one was left out. Goodluck!

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Marvel65:

100 Nd + 300 MC + 200 SHC = 600 staff

Where MC = merit candidates, SHC = stakeholder candidates and Nd = junior staff

Once upon a time, the initial number approved for 2016 recruitment was 300 and 200 for 2018 recruitment. So along the way, there was so much pressure from external forces and a quick decision had to be made to protect you guys. DPR added 100 slots to the 300 to make it 400 that everyone is familiar with.

Few months later, pressure began to build up again and the remaining 100 slots were given out, which was top secret. The comprehensive list contains 500 names but what you will see is 400. Not all candidates of politicians were considered.

These figures are not important right now, just know that all those that merited it will be contacted. No one was left out. Goodluck!

Good morning.

Is it right to say the list that went to FCC has 400 names and not the comprehensive list of 500?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Yesterday was a good day..... congratulations to all that have collected their APLs or received calls to come collect..

It seems there was a record set yesterday as we added 13 new pages in just 24hrs.
That would seem good but most of the pages were filled with mostly repeated and annoying questions...
Someone would announce that he’s received the call and gbam....!! Questions galore....

Where did you have your interview?
Where did You write your test?
What’s your discipline?
What’s your state of Origin?
Does your name start with O or I....?
Did they call or text you...? (After the person had clearly stated he was called)
What time were you called?
Did they speak English when they called you?
Have they finished calling?
Did i you graduate with 1st class or 3rd class?
Is your LGA near the border...?
Are you male or female?

etc etc etc.....

You guys should all just chill and keep praying you’ll be called....
Trying to figure out the pattern of the calls is just increasing the pressure on yourselves
No one here knows the pattern in which their calling successfully candidates.
It could be by their age or even cgpa.....
You all shouldn’t even be bothered about that, just pray that you receive your own call before the end of the week!! That’s all..!!

As for those who come to share their good news here, pls provide answers to the all above questions along with your announcement so as to forestall any unnecessary back and forth. This thread should not just be unnecessarily stretched. Thanks

[size=12pt][/size]

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 1:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you @ Marvel for your great contributions on this thread, and great information you have confidently ditched out.

I want to ask strictly concerning the bolded, what about the silent 100 applicants that was added to pacify the SHC, what category of people are they (GT or EH)??

It seems to be silent from this post as only 400 can be accounted for, as against the 300 MC and 200 SHC that makes up 500.

I hope am not shaking table grin cheesy

Marvel65:
Firstly, I would like to congratulate the successful ones that were contacted today. I can see many testimonies, I’m super duper excited for you guys. I said it since last month that the recruitment was merit based. The sons and daughters of the common man will be favoured. Now everyone can see the reason Mr Tata sacrificed the 100 slots meant for this years fresh recruitment. He deserves some accolades. This is just the beginning, more will testify this week and beyond.

There were 297 GT and 103 EH on the list.
The EH list was released today. They will be contacted to receive APLs this week and beyond. Ensure your contact digits are active and always be close to your mobile phone.

Please if you’ve not been contacted today, don’t panic and exercise patience. There is still hope.

@square62, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!. I sight you.

To the successful ones, I wish you the best in your career with DPR.

Good evening!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Any Petroleum Engineer called for P.H zone?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 3:17am On Jul 17, 2018
opentrade:

Please any EH- from Akwa Ibom or South- South called yet

Because from the list after the interview it was only one person from Akwa Ibom as EH System Analys

I think one person testified from Akwa Ibom though not sure whether GT or EH; although Chem. Engr'g
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2018
08052****44 plz has anyone been called with this number

Plz guys I missed this number. Can you kindly check it for me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2018
mplayazx:
Please House, any one from kogi, GT received yet?

I havent heard of any, wot did u apply for.. Mine is statistician
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Jibmusii:
Yes my friend was called today civil enginer, he has picked his letter up in Abuja.

what is the state your friend come from and where did he do his interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mplayazx(m): 6:45am On Jul 17, 2018
eyebee01:

I havent heard of any, wot did u apply for.. Mine is statistician
System Analyst
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2018
whywhy001:
Merit khen......
How did 3rd class graduate merited?
Mtswwww
Not everyone who graduated with bad result is actually *dull* as people believe it to be. God in His working is greater than man. Congratulate him and don't be selfish if you ever want anything good to come your way too.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Someone with 3rdclass from the requirements wasnt eligible to apply, my only issue is that, why can't someone who has access to the list post it here, or maybe the person can help us check, there are several things that can happen trying to call someone in Nigeria.
Thank you.

Marvel and co can you help us check?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Anyone from OSUN or Ekiti State?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2018
any higher technical officers contacted? pls signify
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
pedroito:
Congratulations to those that have been called. Today is another day to go again if you have not been called except if they have finished calling.

I am still expectant and believing I will be called.

Hoping to see good testimonies today including myself.

Me too I tapped into it

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Pls! any body from Jigawa?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2018
pillgist:
Anyone from OSUN or Ekiti State?

I’m from EKiti
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Gagarawa:
Pls! any body from Jigawa?
gagarawa wic position do u apply nd GT or EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2018
GT and You? which LG?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Mud86:

gagarawa wic position do u apply nd
GT or EH
GT and You? LG?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by izulagambu: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
I am very very happy for those that have been called. Congratulations to you all. Please I am still expectant... make una pray for me too o. A civil engineer from Enugu.

Thanks to our informants too. They have done well. But allowing d mind of being in Naija, where anything is possible, what if I reason that most of the testifies here have been hired by dpr to call d planned protest.....

Lolz. Make una no come for me o cos d pressure on me now fit burst pipeline o.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Anybody from Anambra state? Or higher technical officer..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
pekeyim:
Someone with 3rdclass from the requirements wasnt eligible to apply, my only issue is that, why can't someone who has access to the list post it here, or maybe the person can help us check, there are several things that can happen trying to call someone in Nigeria.
Thank you.

Marvel and co can you help us check?

The list is still hiden o from what I heard when I went to the office yesterday. They were saying it in igbo but at least I understood it. It's in Lagos & confidential
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

The list is still hide o from what I heard when I went to the office yesterday. They were saying it in igbo but at least I understood it. It's in Lagos & confidential

Wait oooo, have you resumed already?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
izulagambu:
I am very very happy for those that have been called. Congratulations to you all. Please I am still expectant... make una pray for me too o. A civil engineer from Enugu.

Thanks to our informants too. They have done well. But allowing d mind of being in Naija, where anything is possible, what if I reason that most of the testifies here have been hired by dpr to call d planned protest.....

Lolz. Make una no come for me o cos d pressure on me now fit burst pipeline o.
True talk ,but remember that if you not destine to work in DPR you will not. Pray and leave the rest for God.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2018
simplynace:

Wait oooo, have you resumed already?

No o. Went to submit acceptance letter.

Please endeavour to submit the acceptance letter as soon as you get your letters to avoid waste of transport like me o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

No o. Went to submit acceptance letter.

Please endeavour to submit the acceptance letter as soon as you get your letters to avoid waste of transport like me o

Please can you explain this further ? Are any challenges in the submission of acceptance... LAGOS OR ABUJA

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.