Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678040 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

No o. Went to submit acceptance letter.

Please endeavour to submit the acceptance letter as soon as you get your letters to avoid waste of transport like me o

Okay! Congrats once again Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by RoxyN: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Hello lukedan75, am interested in the list for kaduna indigens , just incase you come across it. thank you.
lukedan75:
pls bro...can you assist me snap shot and send the part that shows Environmentalist GT or for Kaduna State.....08065622667 thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Ferguson0709:

I’m from EKiti
I'm from Ekiti too. But nothing yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2018
RoxyN:
Hello lukedan75, am interested in the list for kaduna indigens , just incase you come across it. thank you.
have they call any one from kaduna?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2018
@neverdown999 have they called all the successful candidates so that others can move on?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2018
kaduna, katsina, kwara, niger..anyone called yet ?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2018
EHs where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu?!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Dockie21:

We dey kampe dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
god2good:

I'm from Ekiti too. But nothing yet

GT or EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neverdown999: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2018
No, they haven't call everyone

Onyiridike:
@neverdown999 have they called all the successful candidates so that others can move on?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2018
neverdown999:
No, they haven't call everyone

thanks neverdown, pls can you confirm for kwara pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Dockie21:

Bros we are still expecting.

@marvel any further updates concerning EH.

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2018
iman62588:
thanks neverdown, pls can you confirm for kwara pls
Marvel65 how about EH.Any thing for us.we have been waiting. Any one with useful info with regards EH. old update us to calm our nerves.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

No o. Went to submit acceptance letter.

Please endeavour to submit the acceptance letter as soon as you get your letters to avoid waste of transport like me o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

The list is still hiden o from what I heard when I went to the office yesterday. They were saying it in igbo but at least I understood it. It's in Lagos & confidential
Na wah for Nigeria,
Some instituitons will make adverts for the general public and still publish names, that shows the level of transparency.

DPR, NNPC will advertise publicly, do test and interview publicly but the final list will be on code. Because of the underground movement.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Has anyone from Delta gotten the call?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2018
I think calls has not been officially made out to people from Edo, Delta and the south easthern states. Please any one that has received calls from these state should indicate

Today is green for these states and other that are yet to receive call��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jibmusii: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2018
He did interview in Abuja, and hes from sokoto
jidex4life:
what is the state your friend come from and where did he do his interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Has anyone from South south been contacted yet?
The testimonies, correct me if I'm wrong happens to be mostly from the North and North central

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Gagarawa:
GT and You? LG?
EH and KGM
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
magabounce:
Has anyone from South south been contacted yet?
The restkmonies, correct me if I'm wrong happens to be mostly from the North and North central
How did you come to that conclusion?
Have not seen anyone from NC yet, at least the ones that came public.
I have seen some SS and SW.

So once again, how did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Joker24:

Please can you explain this further ? Are any challenges in the submission of acceptance... LAGOS OR ABUJA
No challenges at all. But it's when u submit that your postings can be done. So, the earlier the better
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
realone2012:

Well, I said correct me if I'm wrong..
I wasn't sure, just wanted clarification
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
realone2012:

please help me tell him �
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

No challenges at all. But it's when u submit that your postings can be done. So, the earlier the better

Ok thanks very much ... Are there any other documents required??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anasb3(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Anyone called from jigawa pls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Talento:

What are the requirements for submission? E.g passport photograph, copy of ID etc

Nothing order than the form u ll be given along your employment letter. Just fill correctly.
Shakur was in Abuja yesterday, I'm sure things will round off soon.
All the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Joker24:

Ok thanks very much ... Are there any other documents required??

No sir. But please have your own copy too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Please, if anybody can, help us snap the list. Let me know if I should face forward. Congrats to all the Successful candidates. Enjoy the 'Manny'
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

Nothing order than the form u ll be given along your employment letter. Just fill correctly.
Shakur was in Abuja yesterday, I'm sure things will round off soon.
All the best

fachuba congrats once more. How abt EH applicants hope they have not forget Abt us. Any latest
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
mikyl:
I think calls has not been officially made out to people from Edo, Delta and the south easthern states. Please any one that has received calls from these state should indicate

Today is green for these states and other that are yet to receive call��

People whose roots are from the states you mentioned have been contacted but they were either residing in Lagos or PH or somewhere in the North.

But non who are resident in the mentioned states have been contacted. If you reside in the mentioned states and you have been contacted please let us know.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
chideozi:

People whose roots are from the states you mentioned have been contacted but they were either residing in Lagos or PH or somewhere in the North.

But non who are resident in the mentioned states have been contacted. If you reside in the mentioned states and you have been contacted please let us know.

Thank You
Yet to see anyone from the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.