Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678130 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Onyiridike:

I now understand. The list could be for Lagos residents.

Exactly, it seems each point of APL collection has just the list of people who are to come there for collection (i.e residents and neighbors).

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2018
acmilan1:

I can't tell but that's the only information I could get. though I ain't from lagos state, I only reside here. As marvel suggest, you can go try getting your APL if you're convinced you made the list.

P. S. my name is the only name from my state on the list so I'm guessing it's not a state list

Please, which state are you from?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mhbabanna: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2018
maluga:

Plz can you explain further what you mean by this?
Does it means that they will call some stakeholders again or their list is being compiled?
Lest talk. Sent you a pm if u didn't get it please send to me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2018
mhbabanna:

I have replied you. Kindly respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
37 names on the current Abuja list. The list contains just names, no position nor state of origin. Another set will arrive tomorrow. Very few have collected their letters so far.

That's all I saw.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color] Good day sir, I know you have answer to this, does Akwa ibom have upto 10 slot in that list. Don't be offended please.

In response to your question;

All Oil Producing States have the bench Mark of 15 slots per State acept Delta State.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:
37 names on the current Abuja list. The list contains just names, no position nor state of origin. Another set will arrive tomorrow. Very few have collected their letters so far.

That's all I saw.

Does that mean the lists are arriving in batches?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:

That's all I saw.

Pls is it for GTs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Xtruzz:

All Oil Producing States have the bench Mark of 15 slots per State acept Delta State.

Hmmm with this info Oil producing states are about Delta , rivers, akwaibom, bayelsa, abia, edo, ondo or 8 if we want to add others. Thats like 120 already. Hmmmm. Please can i DM you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Xtruzz:

Xtruzz, please like Legend90 did say before he deactivated his account that Ebonyi had so many slots.

Please like how many was allocated to them owing to the fact that they don't have much people working in DPR already.

Kindly respond.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by moonracer(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
How many slots were given to delta state?
Xtruzz:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please is Edo state included

All Oil Producing States have the bench Mark of 15 slots per State acept Delta State.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:

That's all I saw.

Plz clearify what you mean by another set will arrive tomorrow.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Xtruzz:

thanks sir[/color] wink[color=#006600] please sir can you answer me at my email ekanempeter1@gmail.com. Your contacts alone. I promised to observe the rule
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes, from all indication, the letters are sent in batches. I was assured another batch (I don't know if that will be the last) will arrive tomorrow.

I cannot tell if it is only for GT or both GT and EH. Like I stated earlier, only names were on the list, no position, designation or state of origin. So it is very difficult to tell which is GT or EH.

I would have taken a snapshot of the list to help others check for their names but it would easily be traced back to me because of the nature through which I gained access to the office.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:
Yes, from all indication, the letters are sent in batches. I was assured another batch (I don't know if that will be the last) will arrive tomorrow.

I cannot tell if it is only for GT or both GT and EH. Like I stated earlier, only names were on the list, no position, designation or state of origin. So it is very difficult to tell which is GT or EH.

I would have taken a snapshot of the list to help others check for their names but it would easily be traced back to me because of the nature through which I gained access to the office.

Any idea if these letters are for those already called from Lagos to collect in Abuja/other North locations?

or

Letters of both those called by Lagos office and those to be called by Abuja office?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:

Kindly check your mail. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
notindome:

Any idea if these letters are for those already called from Lagos to collect in Abuja/other North locations?

or

Letters of both those called by Lagos office and those to be called by Abuja office?
No idea Sir. Infact, it just occured to me that I should have asked her because the lady was very nice.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hkana: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Has any one from Edo state been contacted? GT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:

Thanks for the info.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wealthywiseman: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please, I got a missed call from this glo line 0807...........91. at about 12.45pm. I tried calling back. It keeps saying number not allocated. Is anyone familiar with this number?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MihzJewel(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Xtruzz:

Please do you mean Delta has less number of slots? Hmmm, it is well.
Please i tried contacting you. I'll much appreciate if you respond. Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
simplynace:

Thanks for the update bro.

Do you recommend we gatecrash the DPR office with claims we were called?

Not a good idea. DPR will contact the successful applicants. Please be patient.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
In addition, this information may not be relevant to many of us here but I thought to share anyway. From the conversation I heard, it seems not all the stakeholder's letters have been issued (not talking about disbursement ooo but issuance). So issuance may not end anytime soon.

Please, I have no further info on this, so I may not be able to respond to further questions on this particular post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
dprpikin:

Thank you for the updates.
Pls, when are we expecting them to resume calling successful candidates?

DPR will commence once everything has been sorted. Just know that more will be contacted this week and next.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
mhbabanna:

Hello pls add me on whatapp or text me on 08134107197. Need to discuss privately with u. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.