Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676390 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Onyiridike:

You have been disappointed. I got the job.
I wish you what you wished me in thousand folds.
Congrats ma'am!!
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
wixzer:
Please what do you know about the fate of North Western candidates especially those from katsina. @elbangeez, @marvel, @xtruzz. Any info will be highly appreciated.

Has there slots been hijacked also or is there hope for merit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Onyiridike:

It is over. Thank you. We will continue to pray for Nigeria to get better.
congratulations
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
ulaeto:

Pls people, i beg of you guys, this is my last post on this girl.. :-)
Evidently, you've been frustrated beyond reality. To come here everyday to beg for info regarding your state Enugu and the slots thereby allocated proves otherwise.. For a fact i don't hate you, after all i don't know you in person, but you've got to be modest in your actions and reasoning in life.. Again i wish you to be even the president of this country sometimes in the future but as for this recruitment, you'll not get it.!!!

It is okay now. Leave dis lady alone.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Muhd89: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
@Onyiridike, Congrats. When were you called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
eyebee01:
@marvel sir please can u ansa me I beg u, I saw my reference number on dt list. GT, statistician. Please do I stil stand a chance or it is over for us. Please your honest response will be appreciated.

You will be contacted. That list isn’t complete and there’s more to it than meets the eye. I don’t know where @neverdown got that list but I appreciate his effort. There are some persons reg. No. I expected to see and I was able to identify the others. Those guys I expected to see scored over 90%. There is something wrong with that list.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congrat, pls how many years of experience do you have? Do you know what level they give you?

okdyn2001:
Morning everyone,

I have been a silent follower of NL and I am EH candidate. Yesterday i was called to confirm my years of experience and academic qualifications. Around 10:30am today I was called from lagos to pick up my APL at PortHarcourt Zonal office next week as the letter will be dispatched today.

In respect to the list posted yesterday I didnt find my reference number on it, though I wasnt worried because the list wasnt up to 400, i assumed mine must have been part omitted. I want to thank God for this appointment and everyone on NL that has helped to give information, i would have missed my interview if not for NL.

I dont know anyone from anywhere and going by what i was seeing on NL i was already giving up, but at the same time i kept holding to my faith and prayers. I wish everyone all the best in their endeavor.

EH : mechanical engineering
Interview: portharcourt.
State: Oyo
Qualification: BEng Mechanical and MSc Petroleum engineering
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
ulaeto:

Evidently, you've been frustrated beyond reality. To come here everyday to beg for info regarding your state Enugu and the slots thereby allocated proves otherwise.. For a fact i don't hate you, after all i don't know you in person, but you've got to be modest in your actions and reasoning in life.. Again i wish you to be even the president of this country sometimes in the future but as for this recruitment, you'll not get it.!!!
Now that I got the job what will you do?
In what way did I ever offend you? Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. However if you refuse to repent and insist on wishing that I don't succeed at DPR the wrath of God will consume you and everything you represent.
If you know who I am you will leave me in peace. If report your case to my father eh... Please repent before it is late.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

You will be contacted. That list isn’t complete and there’s more to it than meets the eye. I don’t know where @neverdown got that list but I appreciate his effort. There are some persons reg. No. I expected to see and I was able to identify the others. Those guys I expected to see scored over 90%. There is something wrong with that list.

Aggregate score you mean? Can u pls help me check mine too? I almost gave up on this recruitment yesterday when i didnt see my name on that leaked 'merit list'. But with this new development, there is still hope.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

@Marvel, pls brother help me confirm those who made it from Ebonyi state. Please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HIlord: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
ulaeto:

Evidently, you've been frustrated beyond reality. To come here everyday to beg for info regarding your state Enugu and the slots thereby allocated and then giving testimony of your success is direct ploy that proves otherwise, now you've turned to lying just to win your dispositions... For a fact i don't hate you, after all i don't know you in person, but you've got to be modest in your actions and reasoning in life.. Again i wish you to be even the president of this country sometimes in the future but as for this recruitment, you'll not get it.!!!
Onyiridike:

It seems you have been waiting for an opportunity to laugh at me but God is faithful.

I don't want to say more than this. Just wait for my testimony. It will surely come.

I bless the name of God for those who made it by God's grace and mercy and others who are yet to be contacted.

I did all I could to encourage fellow Nigerians like me who had nobody but God. If what I did was wrong I pray for forgiveness because I am nothing but a mere mortal.

The good thing is lessons are learnt, and God sure knows how to teach us through circumstances. If this is sincerely said, there should really be no need for further accusations.

All the best folks.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Onyiridike:

Now that I got the job what will you do?
In what way did I ever offend you? Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. However if you refuse to repent and insist on wishing that I don't succeed at DPR the wrath of God will consume you and everything you represent.
If you know who I am you will leave me in peace. If report your case to my father eh... Please repent before it is late.
congrats, now that you got the job,is it by merit or SH? please don't just go like that,indicate so as to let people know it isn't as bad as it is being portrayed by some few persons.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
HIlord:

The good thing is lessons are learnt, and God sure knows how to teach us through circumstances. If this is sincerely said, there should really be no need for further accusations.

All the best folks.

I never knew the guy ulaeto was having serious grudge and bitterness towards me.

Of course, I didn't sympathise with those whose portal were closed (God forgive me) but I didn't wish them bad neither did I make fun of them.

Well I have learnt my lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Onyiridike:

I never knew the guy ulaeto was having serious grudge and bitterness towards me.

Of course, I didn't sympathise with those whose portal were closed (God forgive me) but I didn't wish them bad neither did I make fun of them.

The truth truly hurts which is/was why he misunderstood your opinion during the APL/APO saga.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ulaeto: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Onyiridike:

Baby, the ability to adjust is what perhaps makes you unique.. I must say i don't have "evil" issues with you.. Just that i like you a lot that i was perhaps hell bent to make you see life in another angle.. Now that I've seen your genuineness in seeking for forgiveness, i can now say you're fit for the job. Forgive me too if i did uses stern/abuses language on you.. Clearly it wasn't intentional.! Drop your first and last letter of your name so I see how i could be of help to you in the spirit of love.!!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Progressful: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
@ Ulaeto are you from Ibeno?

ulaeto:

Baby, the ability to adjust is what perhaps makes you unique.. I must say i don't have "evil" issues with you.. Just that i like you a lot that i was perhaps hell bent to make you see life in another angle.. Now that I've seen your genuineness in seeking for forgiveness, i can now say you're fit for the job. Forgive me too if i did uses stern/abuses language on you.. Clearly it wasn't intentional.! Drop your first and last letter of your name so I see how i could be of help to you in the spirit of love.!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
ulaeto:

Is this you shooting your shot, or is this me thinking too far? kiss

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by okdyn2001: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kalealaro:
Congrat, pls how many years of experience do you have? Do you know what level they give you?

Thanks.

I have 5years experience and I dont know the level i will be placed. Perhaps it will be indicated in the letter when i collect it.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who can help me check? EH with less than 10 years experience and profile ID : LAG/125297. You are free to update me here. Thanks. cc: Marvel65, xtruzz and neverdown999.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ulaeto: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Progressful:
@ Ulaeto are you from Ibeno?

Yes, i am.. But only been there 4 times in the past 35 years.! Heheehee. You from there too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Progressful: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yes, and you're probably a distant relative from my mother's side.. your name gave you away grin grin

ulaeto:

Yes, i am.. But only been there 4 times in the past 35 years.! Heheehee. You from there too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Then sir what could be the cause of the delay? How can they count 1....then stop, count 3 and will come back to 1 again... They've called GTs, paused, now EHs are receiving their letter. How are we sure they will come back sir?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
today, people have started receiving the call and they are also saying they didn't know anybody in DPR.....if you are not called, just take heart and move on, don't start another unnecessary movement and another "the recruitment is scam sh*t".
Those people that got it on merit today (especially onyidirike) shld stress their testimony more on how they got it on merit. not that after complaining and u got urs, u will now leave everything in bad shape in here.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Guys are you seeing what I'm seeing.. grin grin grin grin grin grin.. "Baby" come and respond oo, this is getting interesting

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
My friend a common man just got the call.
How do you know them,.they ask them where to pick up.their APL.

DPR kudos
Mr Tata
Marvel
Neverdown
And all those that contributed!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
pekeyim:
My friend a common man just got the call. How do you know them,.they ask them where to pick up.their APL.

DPR kudos Mr Tata Marvel Neverdown And all those that contributed!!!
Congratulations to your friend. EH or GT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
GT
notindome:

Congratulations to your friend. EH or GT?
GT
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
paxnka:
Who can help me check? EH with less than 10 years experience and profile ID : LAG/125297. You are free to update me here. Thanks. cc: Marvel65, xtruzz and neverdown999.
Someone should help me confirm. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Elosakpos(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
pekeyim:
My friend a common man just got the call.
How do you know them,.they ask them where to pick up.their APL.

DPR kudos
Mr Tata
Marvel
Neverdown
And all those that contributed!!!

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.