Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678381 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hyp3r: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sauddie:
Hi @Marvel65 , my cousin received his APL in Lagos but no email has been sent to him regarding his posting. His resumption date is 13th. How does he proceed? He is not on NL.

He should report to the place he collected his letter on the date on it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
hyp3r:

I didn't ask for your grades. And I won't be surprised if you got it by every available means.

Baba, any idea on the number of Systems Analyst DPR seeks to employ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hyp3r: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
simplynace:

Abegi... Is Naija not in far worse trouble? You think people don't pay to get jobs in this country? Shior

Not in support of request but this thing dey happen wella

I didn't say the country is not corrupt or that I'm unaware of people paying their ways in.

We are suffering the repercussions of people who did that years back. If new people join them, it'd outlive us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hyp3r: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
simplynace:

Baba, any idea on the number of Systems Analyst DPR seeks to employ?

No. I'm sorry I have no information on candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
hyp3r:

No. I'm sorry I have no information on candidates.

Alright baba... You get any info on numbers taken per state?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charliesyndrom: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
hyp3r:

I didn't ask for your grades. And I won't be surprised if you got it by every available means.
I'm sure that's what you did in school..we are not the same
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
dprsauce:

So if I link you to someone that can get you the job, you will reject? Hypocrite

If i jv to pay i will reject.just wldnt go down well with me and whr do u get off calling me hypocrite.. buffon!c how tht feels...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin finally .......God punish devil... cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dan uwa APL don land abi?? grin grin grin
OutOfTheAshes:
grin finally .......God punish devil... cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecheluv: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=OutOfTheAshes post=70162806] grin finally .......God punish devil... cool pls clear the air ooo were u called
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
qhuadry:

Eazymoh, I send u a PM. pls respond
just checked, will reply you asap.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sauddie:
Hi @Marvel65 , my cousin received his APL in Lagos but no email has been sent to him regarding his posting. His resumption date is 13th. How does he proceed? He is not on NL.

I have same issue with him. Which Cadre he is?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by etinosa4tver: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

Updates!!

APLs typed

Expect calls today or next week.

For the SH candidates with APLs not signed have been deceived.

Resumption is next week Monday.

The new batch may resume in September.

The recruitment will be officially over by October 1st, 2018. So, it’s not too late to do what needs to be done.

There are many people yet to be called. I honestly don’t know the reason for the delay.

More updates coming soon.
Have a nice weekend!

Hi Marvel, thanks for your info. I have been an ardent follower of this thread and I want to appreciate all the contributors and informants.
I was at the dpr HQ today to get first hand info on the recruitment and also check for my name, since I am yet to hear from them (I confirmed my name to be on the FCC approved list and the leaked list). My name was not on the list and according the HR personnel incharge, it was the final list and their posting confirmed. The HR personnel said that if by chance one missed their call, such a person would get the posting email, so we can conveniently say that postings have been concluded. He also said that the recruitment process has ended for both GT and EH. All the info I got contradicts the info shared here.
Please I am not doubting any of the informants here, but I just have some ques:
1. Is it possible for the DPR HR staff not to be aware of current happenings or I was being deceived?
2. The list contained around 330 names with their postings. Could it be that there is another list?
3. Could the list approved by FCC be changed?

Something is definitely wrong somewhere and I will do all within my power to get to the bottom of this mystery because it is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=etinosa4tver post=70165831]

Hi Marvel, thanks for your info. I have been an ardent follower of this thread and I want to appreciate all the contributors and informants.
I was at the dpr HQ today to get first hand info on the recruitment and also check for my name, since I am yet to hear from them (I confirmed my name to be on the FCC approved list and the leaked list). My name was not on the list and according the HR personnel incharge, it was the final list and their posting confirmed. The HR personnel said that if by chance one missed their call, such a person would get the posting email, so we can conveniently say that postings have been concluded. He also said that the recruitment process has ended for both GT and EH. All the info I got contradicts the info shared here.
1. Is it possible for the DPR HR staff not to be aware of current happenings or I was being deceived?
2. The list contained around 330 names with their postings. Could it be that there is another list?

Something is definitely wrong somewhere and I will do all within my power to get to the bottom of this mystery because it is pathetic.

MY LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN CORRELATION WITH WHAT DPR STAFF TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RECRUITMENT:

I followed up the recruitment in FIRS for my good friend, the first nd second list was published. Documentation day was equally fix but my friends name's was not inclusive amongst the successful applicants.

I summoned courage and storm FIRS head office to find out possibilities for my friend. I went straight to FOWLER office. There I met the confidential secretary. Guess what he said, "recruitment is over, no other list is coming out"

He said it with all confidence. I never give up, I continue to follow up. 3 days later, FIRS published another 117 new intakes. This time, my friend named no 64 in the list..

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION THOUGH NOT MEANT FOR ME;

Never ever Listen to what DPR STAFF TOLD YOU please. " The appointment processes are still on going"

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Since we have similar problem, i will like to give you a hint about something that is going on underground at FCC. Will send you a Pm kindly respond, and if by any chance you didnt get a pm from me please kindly send me a pm, All what marvel65 shared is correct, but there things that only DPR top management and FCC knows about. I have it from good authority that the recruitment is not over, DPR played a very tricky game and it came out in their favour. If you confirm your name on FCC list you will definately be called, its just a matter of time. I will like to share what a top official at FCC told me but it will be a breach of trust to share such a confidential information on nairaland.
etinosa4tver:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
elbangeez:
Since we have similar problem, i will like to give you a hint about something that is going on underground at FCC. Will send you a Pm kindly respond. All what marvel65 shared is correct, but there things that only DPR top management and FCC knows about.

Please can you also send me a PM as that Is also my case. I think I had even sent you a PM earlier . Please respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by etinosa4tver: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=70166373][/quote]

Thanks for your input. Sure, I took everything I was told at the HQ with a pinch of salt. I just need answers to ques so as to know how to go about fighting the perceived injustice.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by etinosa4tver: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
elbangeez:
Since we have similar problem, i will like to give you a hint about something that is going on underground at FCC. Will send you a Pm kindly respond, and if by any chance you didnt get a pm from me please kindly send me a pm, All what marvel65 shared is correct, but there things that only DPR top management and FCC knows about. I have it from good authority that the recruitment is not over, DPR played a very tricky game and it came out in their favour. If you confirm your name on FCC list you will definately be called, its just a matter of time. I will like to share what a top official at FCC told me but it will be a breach of trust to share such a confidential information on nairaland.

Thanks for the info, I am yet to receive any pm from you. I don't really know how this pm thing works but let try figuring it out. Just give sm few mins. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
etinosa4tver:

I must appreciate your efforts. From your findings it means that 330 is the number called so far and should be the few merit called and bulk of stakeholder candidates.

As elbangeez corroborated your experience, FCC which is suppose to uphold it's mandate is now chief nepotism Lord.

@bolded, we hope you follow thru and at the end feel comfortable to share the outcome devoid of carrots and sticks when made available (hope U dont get dozylalad, LOL).

I pray your efforts yield positive results for you and every successful on that FCC/Leaked list in the event the next batch as expected goes the SH way as the 330.

I also sent you a pm.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have in good authority that new batch has been released and calls will be rolling out from next week. I also want to disclose this confidential info that the list has both SH and a few merit. So don't put your mind too much on it. SH are really voracious in this recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by etinosa4tver: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
notindome:

I must appreciate your efforts. From your findings it means that 330 is the number called so far and should be the few merit called and bulk of stakeholder candidates.

As elbangeez corroborated your experience, FCC which is suppose to uphold it's mandate is now chief nepotism Lord.

@bolded, we hope you follow thru and at the end feel comfortable to share the outcome devoid of carrots and sticks when made available (hope U dont get dozylalad, LOL).

I pray your efforts yield positive results for you and every successful on that FCC/Leaked list in the event the next batch as expected goes the SH way as the 330.

I also sent you a pm.

Regards.

Sure, I will keep u guys posted with the outcomes, good or bad. It is quite unfortunate, but we should all in our various capacity do the little we can, with that we will get a better result. I have replied your PM

Regards
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
elbangeez:

Pls I have pm'ed u too. I won't mind if u could share it with me too. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
etinosa4tver:

What if d actual merit list got to fcc but was tampered with there. Reason 4 disparity observed between d actual list at dpr and dat at FCC. Just thinking out loud..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LUGO(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
@ Marvel65 please have postings been completed, has everyone on here who received apls, received posting letters.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobodyisme: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi Marvel. I'm a married woman currently residing in abuja. I was employed as am environmentalist but was posted to HQ. I tried to reach out immediately i saw the posting but i don't know anyone who could help me change it. Will it be possible to change the posting after documentation? Also, please will they give us a few days off after documentation before we start full work? Please your response will be appreciated. Thank you

Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

Updates!!

APLs typed

Expect calls today or next week.

For the SH candidates with APLs not signed have been deceived.

Resumption is next week Monday.

The new batch may resume in September.

The recruitment will be officially over by October 1st, 2018. So, it’s not too late to do what needs to be done.

There are many people yet to be called. I honestly don’t know the reason for the delay.

More updates coming soon.
Have a nice weekend!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nobodyisme:
Hi Marvel. I'm a married woman currently residing in abuja. I was employed as am environmentalist but was posted to HQ. I tried to reach out immediately i saw the posting but i don't know anyone who could help me change it. Will it be possible to change the posting after documentation? Also, please will they give us a few days off after documentation before we start full work? Please your response will be appreciated. Thank you

I’m sorry, nothing can be done about it. I remember when I told you all that the list was released and some stakeholders lobbied for the posting of their candidates. If you had confirmed your name during the first week of June, something could have been done. It will be a mission impossible at this time.

The job starts immediately after your documentation. So if you are not fit or ready to resume, take some time before you go for documentation.

Congrats!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LUGO(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi Marvel, what's going to happen to those yet to receive postings, any tips?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
LUGO:
@ Marvel65 please have postings been completed, has everyone on here who received apls, received posting letters.

I have no idea. If you have received APLs and accepted the offer wait for a notification from DPR. It depends on time the acceptance slip was completed and submitted by the successful applicants. This is not an issue.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
etinosa4tver:

They are not telling you the truth.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bro, elbangeez. I called while you were watching the football match. Would it be too late to call now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2018
May I join my voice with others to categorically state that this recruitment is far from being over. I confirmed this on Thursday.

Goodluck to the hopefuls and Godspeed to the already contacted

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.