Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677367 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I posted this sometime in June or early July.

People condemned it.

Now let me post this as again:

THERE IS NO SECOND BATCH.

guys on naijahotjobs waited for second batch from 2013 to 2017 simply because they didn't want to let go.

There will still be pockets of calls to the candidates of the high and mighty....

This is usual. All agencies recruit on daily basis. It depends on who you know.

It only take a CV to type an appointment letter. Test and interview are just processes.

there is nothing like second batch.

Move on with your life.

God will help you.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
HMSP told the House of Assembly January that DPR is asking for two batch of 400 each
simplynace:

Hmmmmmm

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

People condemned it.

guys on naijahotjobs waited for second batch from 2013 to 2017 simply because they didn't want to let go.

There will still be pockets of calls to the candidates of the high and mighty....

It only take a CV to type an appointment letter. Test and interview are just processes.

Move on with your life.

God will help you.
oh.. ok. Why are you still hanging around?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
nigerianonym:

Startimes!
Thx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
HMSP told the House of Assembly January that DPR is asking for two batch of 400 each,
Originakalokalo:

People condemned it.

Move on with your life.

God will help you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

People condemned it.

Move on with your life.

God will help you.

Okay but there's no crime in waiting.
So im waiting and expecting

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbimam2013: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pls can some1 tell us about documentation and medical
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bayelsaowei(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Marvel65:

I have no idea. If you have received APLs and accepted the offer wait for a notification from DPR. It depends on time the acceptance slip was completed and submitted by the successful applicants. This is not an issue.
hello bro.. are there any persons called to resume that couldn't sing the national anthem during the face to face interview??.. cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
bayelsaowei:
hello bro.. are there any persons called to resume that couldn't sing the national anthem during the face to face interview??.. cry

Bros, I don't understand your question o! But if this helps, some people who did not write the test nor attend interview were called.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
peepydelano:
why the silence, could this be the beginning of the end?people yarn us about your documentation na?

It's the End.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

People condemned it.

Move on with your life.

God will help you.
This is not necessary please. Let the stubborn ones keep this page lively. Seems that is the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
There is a new batch that will be called next week. Keep your phones close, even while bathing. You could be the next grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Okay but there's no crime in waiting.
So im waiting and expecting
Hmm, this man. So nĂ¡ you? Chai.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bayelsaowei(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
nigerianonym:

Bros, I don't understand your question o! But if this helps, some people who did not write the test nor attend interview were called.
grin grin...this answer funny die abeg.. grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
nigerianonym:

Bro sent you a pm (Saturday) kindly check.
Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Has the recruitment finally ended??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
In Nigeria nothing is impossible, if someone tells you something is not possible it means he dont have the power to make that thing possible. Do you want to tell me between 2013 and 2018 DPR has not recruited any new staff? Please if you have someone who can help you its not too late abeg, this is Nigeria where everything is possible, 95% of candidates recruited are SH candidates, that tells you everything you need to know about present day Nigeria. Its a different ball game.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
We good grin grin grin
peepydelano:
elbangeez how far na

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
I hope it's not for his documentation marvel took his break on NL for grin grin please don't give up, am assuring you calls will resume next week. Keep in mind till month ending
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
More like after documentation
dprsauce:
I hope it's not for his documentation marvel took his break on NL for grin grin please don't give up, am assuring you calls will resume next week. Keep in mind till month ending
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Zlatan09

I can see you.

Pls reply my PM.

Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
notindome:

Bro sent you a pm (Saturday) kindly check.

Regards.

I've replied, brother.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Alzubair our official timekeeper, so you dey this world? grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jhamzy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
I can see that this thread has been hijacked. I wish the pilot comes back. Where is Debby?sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:45am On Aug 16, 2018
I think the recruitment is over, but still hoping for a miracle, maybe Marvel should come and tell us the truth, though as said by Ferguson there is no crime in waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Close2Thee: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
@elbangeez please reply your PM

elbangeez:
Alzubair our official timekeeper, so you dey this world? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P