Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3675799 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dear Hopefuls, we have finished the first draft of the Open Letter to used for our Newspaper publication. I say a very big thank to the people that have turn-up to support this cause.

Updates would be provided on this trend for those interested.

May God bless and reward all our endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
I find it really funny why some people believe that the whole delay in this process is to favour the "merit candidates", its really funny. First off, why would someone portrayed to have the interest of the deserving candidates at heart attend to the so called "SH candidates" first, then leave the "merit candidates" in limbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If truly the intention was to favour the 'merit candidates", this wait wouldnt have dragged this long, in fact, the whole process would have been hastened and concluded, giving little space/time for lobbying. Claiming that he is waiting for people to think the recruitment is over or for people to forget about the recruitment is astonishingly funny. Y'all shouldn't be surprised if what happened during the first batch repeat itself again for the "second batch". Will just wake up one morning to discover the portal has been closed without any feedback/notification.
I am not saying there is no "second batch", but its highly likely from all obvious signs that it is not/will not be in favour of the common man. Plain and simple.

Bottom line, publish the letter or what ever you want to publish, whats the worst that can happen. Abegiii.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
I am hopeful this recruitment will end soon

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
donafure:
If we agree on publication, I am ready to sponsor it 100%. I will pay for a full page.

Well noted sir.

Once the final draft is ready it will be posted here for all to see and comment on.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rawani:

It is my wish that we are ALL contacted at the same time and informed of our status, without further delay.

If you were not a beneficiary of the irregularities, would you be so irritated by this quest for justice, to the point of calling fellow applicants "zombies"?

Maintain your lane.

Oh please! What justice is in your rash decisions? Most of you clamoring for publication are more corrupt than the so called politicians. Be aware that not everyone will get employed by Dpr and no matter how transparent the whole process is some of you will still come here and shout " ojoro ojoro." Nigerians are never satisfied. Even with all the testimonies of those who got it on merit.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice one sir.
donafure:
If we agree on publication, I am ready to sponsor it 100%. I will pay for a full page.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
chideozi:

What is your own sef? Is it your money they will spend? Or is it your time that would be used? Even Mandela had to protest and wait for 27 years to reverse the cheating meted through apartheid.

They feel cheated. Allow them to express their discontentment. It is not your problem and don't come here to give sinful sermon. Please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
I am beginning to suspect @ herlecks, that ur among the satkeholder candidates. Who keep feeding us with information on this platform that there is merit list, while u keep doing ur underground work with ur so called stakeholders.

Sorry, because we can no longer be deceived. U might have succeded, but we need to let the whole Nigerian graduates know the irregularities embedded in this recruitment.

Mind u, we only have one purpose. And that purpose is to know if truly the recruitment has come to an end, and also if those of them that have collected their APLs, if truly their portal is still active. Because some of them did not even pass through the test stage let alone interview stage. So tell me how will they have a portal to update them. Can't u read the handwriting on the wall?.

All these questions are arising because they abandoned the portal which they promised to use throughout the recruitment stages. So my fellow hopeful do t be deceived, let's come together and solve this problem once and for all.

God has not given us the spirit of fear but of a sound mind.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
��
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
October will surely be a month to remember.

[/quote]
I m not against any decision, but why don't we just wait a bit till this month ends. Marvel promised everything will be finalised this month. . . If we can wait 2years I don't think 2 weeks will do us harm.#myopinion#

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
wixzer:

October will surely be a month to remember.

I m not against any decision, but why don't we just wait a bit till this month ends. Marvel promised everything will be finalised this month. . . If we can wait 2years I don't think 2 weeks will do us harm.#myopinion#
Another wise fellow. Thianku
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
if you can still log into the portal there is hope. main while you can click on my signature below let's discuss business.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
peepydelano:
Xtruz how are u.how fa na

I'm very fine my brother. Thank you for asking.

N/B

1. All OUR letters are ready. I advice you gys to please be patient.

2. The political atmosphere is too touch to publicised indicting statement like (Recruitment Irregularities in DPR) against YOUR DIRECTOR who have perform above board in his short stay in office.

3. The delay is of your own interest. You will know when we go in. Believe me.

4. If you address that letter to Mr. President. Opposition party will take it as a point of dicuss either in kakaki social media or in channel TV.

5. N/B, If Mr. President remove or suspend your director LADAN as a result of your publications & impatience, That will be mark the END of the little hope we have about 2nd list. Merit list will be assassinated & all names will be substituted by the newly appointed director.

They just suspended the director of NHIS for infractions so let's exercise some patient with TATA & our DIRECTOR please.

6. Please, you gys should abort the plans in respect to the publication. If we can wait for 2years, we can as well be patient with them till the end. Lets be patient with them.

7. If you must write, just write & drop it here, they will read it.

8. Don't accuse me of been a stakeholders candidate because I'm a fellow hopefull like you.

Most importantly, Director has been telling others to please exercise some patient and that the process is still on. Let's learn from that statements and we should all be patient with him please.

First batch haven't gone for training yet.

God bless you all my people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Advice..
Since it has come to this, everybody is entitled to hos/her opinion. Those that like me who have faith in waiting a bit longer and those that feel it's there right to fight through publication which they can't predict the outcome of it. We should all remember our actions all have impact on another. Because it's a whole process not an individual fight.
Please let's not allow impatience to ruin the little hope others have. And let the "so-called " stakeholders hijack everything. .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2018
God help us

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2018
donafure:
I have written a very good piece in respect of this recruitment. If you guys permit me, I will upload it here on Monday for proof-reading and corrections. Thereafter, I will proceed to publish it on a National paper on Tuesday or Wednesday next week

I have sent you a PM.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 1:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Good news is our portion

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 2:07am On Oct 20, 2018
BrockSamson:

I have sent you a PM.
Check pm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 2:57am On Oct 20, 2018
To me, all these doesn't make sense....Can't we wait till after October?I smell foul on those bent on sending the publication...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 20, 2018
donafure:
I may have to contact a good friend who is a correspondent on AIT, I want to pull some strings so that this mattter will air on AIT.
I also have a distant relation working with channels, but I can't guarantee if that will work out.
I will try to make all the arrangements over the weekend and try to upload the write-up on Monday for proof reading.
I am damn serious!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OJB55566: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2018
The perceived stakeholders candidates are coming out one after the other, but I will assure everyone one here that even if all of you decide to wait, I will publish what I have with me come this coming week. I don't care whose Ox will be gored. You don't because of your selfish interests expect all of us to continue folding our hands while you achieve your dubious purposes.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2018
donafure:
I have written a very good piece in respect of this recruitment. If you guys permit me, I will upload it here on Monday for proof-reading and corrections. Thereafter, I will proceed to publish it on a National paper on Tuesday or Wednesday next week

Plz from what some fellow hopefuls are advising, plz let us exercise little patience considering the present political atmosphere. NHIS boss was removed during the week, opposition are looking for cheat points against the present administration.

Plz note that I am not a stakeholder candidate. My ref no is on the leaked list and I have not been contacted. Eventhoght the portal is still open, so there is hope
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Mmn
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Unknownuser:
I find it really funny why some people believe that the whole delay in this process is to favour the "merit candidates", its really funny. First off, why would someone portrayed to have the interest of the deserving candidates at heart attend to the so called "SH candidates" first, then leave the "merit candidates" in limbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If truly the intention was to favour the 'merit candidates", this wait wouldnt have dragged this long, in fact, the whole process would have been hastened and concluded, giving little space/time for lobbying. Claiming that he is waiting for people to think the recruitment is over or for people to forget about the recruitment is astonishingly funny. Y'all shouldn't be surprised if what happened during the first batch repeat itself again for the "second batch". Will just wake up one morning to discover the portal has been closed without any feedback/notification.
I am not saying there is no "second batch", but its highly likely from all obvious signs that it is not/will not be in favour of the common man. Plain and simple.

Bottom line, publish the letter or what ever you want to publish, whats the worst that can happen. Abegiii.

You are right bro
I agree with you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2018
OJB55566:
The perceived stakeholders candidates are coming out one after the other, but I will assure everyone one here that even if all of you decide to wait, I will publish what I have with me come this coming week. I don't care whose Ox will be gored. You don't because of your selfish interests expect all of us to continue folding our hands while you achieve your dubious purposes.

Plz wait a little more till month end. Marvel also advised us to expect feedback from dpr before October month end

Plz from what some fellow hopefuls are advising, plz let us exercise little patience considering the present political atmosphere. NHIS boss was removed during the week, opposition are looking for cheat points against the present administration.

Plz note that I am not a stakeholder candidate. My ref no is on the leaked list and I have not been contacted. Eventhoght the portal is still open, so there is hope
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Xtruzz:

I'm very fine my brother. Thank you for asking.

N/B

1. All OUR letters are ready. I advice you gys to please be patient.

2. The political atmosphere is too touch to publicised indicting statement like (Recruitment Irregularities in DPR) against YOUR DIRECTOR who have perform above board in his short stay in office.

3. The delay is of your own interest. You will know when we go in. Believe me.

4. If you address that letter to Mr. President. Opposition party will take it as a point of dicuss either in kakaki social media or in channel TV.

5. N/B, If Mr. President remove or suspend your director LADAN as a result of your publications & impatience, That will be mark the END of the little hope we have about 2nd list. Merit list will be assassinated & all names will be substituted by the newly appointed director.

They just suspended the director of NHIS for infractions so let's exercise some patient with TATA & our DIRECTOR please.

6. Please, you gys should abort the plans in respect to the publication. If we can wait for 2years, we can as well be patient with them till the end. Lets be patient with them.

7. If you must write, just write & drop it here, they will read it.

8. Don't accuse me of been a stakeholders candidate because I'm a fellow hopefull like you.

Most importantly, Director has been telling others to please exercise some patient and that the process is still on. Let's learn from that statements and we should all be patient with him please.

First batch haven't gone for training yet.

God bless you all my people. That's the major reasons we have to act "now", is either we act now or never.
Our open letter should be addressed to Mr. President, the minister of petroleum resources and self acclaimed integrity man, that under his watch all this are happening.
Where is the change?
If under PDP DPR recruitment in 2013, was 95 percent merited then were is the change in APC's administration where merits are shirt changed and relegated for stake holders, nepotism and.
The earlier we act the better for us.
Let it be a point of discussion in our national dailies, channels television, tvc, AIT and so on.
It might interest you to know that I'm an unapologetic Buharist to the core but when it comes to nepotism and short changing we fight for our right.
Let's stand up and change the narative, let's stand for our right, together we can.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Scott09: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2018
This publication thing will do more harm than good. They have concluded the first batch, they can decide to scrap the second batch cause you are calling them out.

Am also waiting just like you guys. This is Nigeria, not everyone will be employed before and besides, the portal is still opened.

I advice you all to still exercise a little patience, the publication will cause more harm, trust me.

Good morning!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Kalealaro:
In my opinion, considering the political atmosphere in the country at the moment, APC led administration does not want to be seen as being corrupt as their opponent PDP is looking for opportunity to criticize them. The open letter should be addressed to the Mr PMB being the president and also the coordinating minister of petroleum.

Other key stakeholders in the ministry of petroleum and DPR should be copied accordingly.

Lastly, I advise that we make the letter ready and wait till the end of October as marvel suggested. If nothing happens by month end, we can swing into action. My humble opinion.
then let the APC government do the needful. If Mr. President who is also the minister of petroleum resources allowed this daylight robbery of a common man who queue up, voted and protected and make sure his vote counted for Buhari, then why under his watch will he allow this nepotism, corruption and gross subvertion of merits for stake holders.
And I question the integrity of both Mr. President and Mr. Shakur.
Please fellow colleagues, now is the time to act,
If under Jonathan's PDP and Diezinis'administration , it was on records that DPR employed over 95 merited, then what excuse do we still have for this self acclaimed Mr. Integrity APC government that promised change.
Let's be organised and make our grievances public through: the National dailies, social media, television channels. Enough is enough, END Nepotism Now!
Is not all about politics. But to demand home our right.
The time is now, the more we give time the less our chances.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2018
donafure:
I may have to contact a good friend who is a correspondent on AIT, I want to pull some strings so that this mattter will air on AIT.
I also have a distant relation working with channels, but I can't guarantee if that will work out.
I will try to make all the arrangements over the weekend and try to upload the write-up on Monday for proof reading.
I am damn serious!!!
cheesy[/color][color=#000099]

I have already contacted a very reliable contact in channel TV and thisday news paper.

I was still advice to exercise patience next week. They are standing bye to swing in to action.

My point is, let's give them next week.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Nawao instead of the publication to stand as one or come in as a collective effort some people are doing it individually.. I wonder how many will go out and the chaos it will cause. Sis and Bro let's stand together and unite..wait till month end for the benefit of doubt so that when we to go all out it will be a single voice United. .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.