Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678080 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is it your destiny to work at Dpr? Stop fighting for what may not be for you. God may have something better in store for you. Relax. We all have our stories.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
herlecks:
Make your decisions personal. Not everyone is in support of your intended action, we all have our respective reasons. Whatever you want to do do it in your name, don't drag us into your thing. Respect our rights to choose.

When you say “us” you really have to be more specific cuz its definitely not part of the “common man” team that doesn’t even have enough connect to check their name.

You, Xtruzz, peepydelano et al are all playing for the same team and that team has no concern for the common man. If you did APLs for merit candidates would have been out instead after your spots are guaranteed, you stand guard here doing nothing; discouraging others from action while it is being steady dished to the rich and powerful.

herlecks:
Is it your destiny to work at Dpr? Stop fighting for what may not be for you. God may have something better in store for you. Relax. We all have our stories.

If you read what you write you’d see how laughable it is. Nay its God that put me on this path. If you really would like to know my destiny, end this process; release the APLs for merit candidates. Lets us all find out our destinies.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
For all who care to know, Final draft of the Open Letter is ready. Costing is next and it’ll be posted here for all who care enough to contribute.

When all is ready the Letter itself would be posted here.

A big “Thank you” to all who have supported the struggle.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Struggle??....all the best....can this debate end now?can you open another thread for that and possibly let those hopefully waiting should wait here....I don't want to come to this thread to see 35 comments only to discover that it is between brook and xtruzz...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Also, don't forget to include your name and reference number in the struggle....or are you going faceless....I expect you to have a group name...e.g DPR Struggle Vanguard, DPR Struggling applicant e.t.c....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dear BrockSamson,
I want to raise few issues here and I want you to objectively and critically look at every angles to it.
1. Not all those interviewed will get the job
2. It's not possible for a recruitment of this magnitude to be 100% merit except if we want to deceive ourselves, if I'm wrong Buhari's daughter will not be in NNPC and those who voted for him running after NPower
3. Not everyone objecting your protest has a godfather or is an SH candidate. Some people still want to give DPR the benefit of doubt, hence, their persistence.
4. Majority of hopefuls here depends on Marvel's info cos they believe he's in the know and he said the new list is imminent. Reason why people are asking you to back down on your alleged protest.
5. If you still think you have been cheated and the protest and publications is the best way to seek redress, kindly go ahead with it. I wish you all the best, who knows it might be for our own good in the end.
BUT please make sure you explicitly explain that this action is a decision of you and some others and kindly be bold enough to put your NAMES AND REF NOS there.
Good luck my friend

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Dear BrockSamson,
I want to raise few issues here and I want you to objectively and critically look at every angles to it.
2. It's not possible for a recruitment of this magnitude to be 100% merit except if we want to deceive ourselves, if I'm wrong Buhari's daughter will not be in NNPC and those who voted for him running after NPower
3. Not everyone objecting your protest has a godfather or is an SH candidate. Some people still want to give DPR the benefit of doubt, hence, their persistence.
4. Majority of hopefuls here depends on Marvel's info cos they believe he's in the know and he said the new list is imminent. Reason why people are asking you to back down on your alleged protest.
5. If you still think you have been cheated and the protest and publications is the best way to seek redress, kindly go ahead with it. I wish you all the best, who knows it might be for our own good in the end.
BUT please make sure you explicitly explain that this action is a decision of you and some others and kindly be bold enough to put your NAMES AND REF NOS there.
Good luck my friend
I just hope their so-called struggle has not sent Marvel away....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Dear BrockSamson,
Good luck my friend

I am just laughing. Sir Ferguson, the publication is the best option now. It seems you have already checked your name and you are sure that you are successful.

What happens for those who are just waiting hopelessly?

When exactly will they release the appointment letter? Today? Tomorrow? Next month? Next year? Next ten years?

And Marvel65 has disappeared which implies that his job is over.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
My advice for the planned publication:

1. Let it be a plea and nothing but a plea. We have to beg DPR Management and The petroleum ministers (Buhari and Ibe Kachukwu) to help us and bring the recruitment to a successful end.

2. We should not say anything to implicate Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur and Mordecai Ladan. It is wrong to spit on the plates that you eat from.

3. In our own interest, we must not accuse DPR of nepotism.

4. We MUST use corrier service and deliver the letter to the two major players instead of going public.

In summary, the essence of the publication is that we have waited for too long (2 years). It is almost 4 months since the first batch were contacted and we beg them to release the remaining appointment letters.

Most importantly, we MUST deliver this letter privately to the two major players, Alhaji Rufai Shakur and Mordecai Ladan via corrier service instead of going public.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Polchiz:

I am just laughing. Sir Ferguson, the publication is the best option now. It seems you have already checked your name and you are sure that you are successful.

When exactly will they release the appointment letter? Today? Tomorrow? Next month? Next year? Next ten years?

hahaha where are our date suppliers and tempo management team. God has helped us already.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
BrockSamson:
For all who care to know, Final draft of the Open Letter is ready. Costing is next and it’ll be posted here for all who care enough to contribute.

I support you but please read my suggestions.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Polchiz:

Well let me burst your bubbles, I haven't checked my name anywhere and I'm not interested in checking. I'm an EH hopeful. It's so important for you to know that I'm presently on a fed job too and it pays very much but not as much as dpr. For me, dpr is not a do or die affair, God has really helped me in life. I will rather move on. I have always believed that whatever belongs to me will never elude me. If it's meant for me, no manipulation can hinder it.
I'm not against any protests or publications, all I call for is patience and let's give them the benefit of doubt. Who am I to even stop your proposed protest? It's your money, it's your decision. But take this from me, it's not possible for DPR to employ all of us. There will always be some aggrieved lots. I promise to donate 50k for your publications only if you can put your names and reference numbers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Well let me burst your bubbles, I haven't checked my name anywhere and I'm not interested in checking. I'm an EH hopeful. It's so important for you to know that I'm presently on a fed job too and it pays very much but not as much as dpr. For me, dpr is not a do or die affair, God has really helped me in life. I will rather move on. I have always believed that whatever belongs to me will never elude me. If it's meant for me, no manipulation can hinder it.
I'm not against any protests or publications, all I call for is patience and let's give them the benefit of doubt. Who am I to even stop your proposed protest? It's your money, it's your decision. But take this from me, it's not possible for DPR to employ all of us. There will always be some aggrieved lots. I promise to donate 50k for your publications only if you can put your names and reference numbers

I thank God Almighty for you. You can read my suggestions right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
i for once believed their is going to be a bit of sanity in this recruitment but there isnt, any merit candidate that is still hanging for miracle is just decieving himself. there is definately a second list but its still for the owners of NIGERIA, wether you are the best candidate from your state stakeholders were considered first, if ten slots were allocated from your state and there are ten stakeholders on the awaiting list then your name na sorry. the recruitment is over for the common man thats why i'm in support of this publication, we cant continue like this in this country, everyone deserve a fair share of our commonwealth as its not for the elites alone. let the president know that he cannot decieve us again with his anticorruption rubbish while corruption is happening under his watch as a minister of petroleum, this publication should be addressed to president abeg, how can someone who didnt even apply for this job will get it ahead of someone who performed very well? how is that justifiable? stakeholders have all collected their letters and you are asked to wait for the merit letters, where is it practiced world wide?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Polchiz:

I thank God Almighty for you. You can read my suggestions right?

Of course good point.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
The "publication movement" will have my support if they decide to wait till 31st October to publish.

Come on guys... It's just a few days away.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
makonko:
The "publication movement" will have my support if they decide to wait till 31st October to publish.

Come on guys... It's just a few days away.

Now tell us, What difference is that 31st day with tomorrow, or next tomorrow that is loved so much and letters will be released?

And then if 31st is not it then it indicates what exactly?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
No one is trying to dissuade you guys from your publication. All we ask for is you make it personal and let the world know the specific people behind the move by adding your names and ref numbers to the writeup. Do it all you want, whatever comes up.. cool cool

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by choo: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
All the People saying the "Publishers" should attach their reference numbers alone; my question is what if after sacrificing themselves to publish this and it then opens the way for all of you by making the "Presidency" to see to it that everyone who's on the merit list gets absorbed would you guys apologise to th publishers?

Since it seems the "publishers" don't want to backtrack, you now have to pray that whatever decision that will be taken after the publishing turns in your favour.

Mind you I didn't write the test, not even the interview. I just bumped into this thread and it's been an interesting read for me.

Two years is so long for a recruitment for Christ sake, everyones emotions differ. Maybe one person can hold on but another can't

I'm not an Interested party to this recruitment but Dear "Publishers" majority are begging for month end, please see reasons and wait. Month end is just next week.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OjioO16: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good evening Man,

Please post the draft here or send it to my inbox while the costing is ongoing

Thanks for your resolve and efforts so far

BrockSamson:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
As far as am concern DPR is not done with us since our portals are still active and accessible. I will keep waiting for their success or regret notification then I will completely move on. To this end I am already deep in my next plan. Anytime DPR put me a call I am ever ready to respond. May Almighty God see us through in success. Amen.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
pls let us be patient oooooooooooooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
I have carefully read and noted the different opinions shared by many on this platform. A lot of comments against publicity appears very rational and logical. I also cannot base my struggle on a baseless assumption that all candidates who got letters are unqualified. This is because I do not know who they are, therefore, I do not know whether their employment are merited or not. Even if there are few who used influence to get the job, I can't be certain if their number was substantial enough to discredit the recruitment.
Therefore, I have chosen to be believe in DPR and their Hiring team. I hope that the second list come out soon so that we can retire from this recruitment troubles and rumours.
I wish myself and everyone success. May God help us

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
elbangeez:
from my state alone i know 5 candidates who got their letters throgh very shady means. i also know of aguy from my neighbouring state who didnt even apply but got his APL through his sponsor, i know of a senator who went to ladans office and told him he is going nowhere without his boys Apl, they gave him 3 APLs. i know them many like that and its not baseless allegation because i have my facts.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
elbangeez:
from my state alone i know 5 candidates who got their letters throgh very shady means. i also know of aguy from my neighbouring state who didnt even apply but got his APL through his sponsor, i know of a senator who went to ladans office and told him he is going nowhere without his boys Apl, they gave him 3 APLs. i know them many like that and its not baseless allegation because i have my facts.
every recruitment must come with its "masu long long and yan alfarma". We hope they made provisions for this not to affect the second awaited list.. Cox applicants that reached the interview stage sacrificed and went through a lot. So the sooner it ends the better, if not frustration and disappointments can warrant a lot.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
wixzer:

every recruitment must come with its "masu long long and yan alfarma". We hope they made provisions for this not to affect the second awaited list.. Cox applicants that reached the interview stage sacrificed and went through a lot. So the sooner it ends the better, if not frustration and disappointments can warrant a lot.
is like you dont understand, even the remaining merit slots the ogas don chopam already. there is nothing bad in giving 30% of the slots to the merit folks, but they took 90% and give to Stakeholders. thank God i'm gainfully employed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
elbangeez:
is like you dont understand, even the remaining merit slots the ogas don chopam already. there is nothing bad in giving 30% of the slots to the merit folks, but they took 90% and give to Stakeholders. thank God i'm gainfully employed.
Sorry to interrupt, but its not abt having facts, its about proving the the facts. U can ask anyone that is in d system, they will tell u. U know dey collected via shady means bh can u prove it? Dats d problem. Your allegations are baseless.. m also a hopeful like u, did d test n interview.. may Allah c us tru
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ghostofspata:

Sorry to interrupt, but its not abt having facts, its about proving the the facts. U can ask anyone that is in d system, they will tell u. U know dey collected via shady means bh can u prove it? Dats d problem. Your allegations are baseless.. m also a hopeful like u, did d test n interview.. may Allah c us tru

The reason why i don’t reply sometimes is that some comments that are so lacking in knowledge.

But I want to believe you are open minded and this will not turn to another unnecessary argument. Its not a bad thing not to know but in not wanting to learn lays the problem with most men.

I didn’t study law and I am sure you didn’t too but I have watched enough “How to get away with murder” and co. First check definition of the word “witness” in law. A witness can provide two forms of evidence “direct” and “circumstantial” evidence.

In this case this is a circumstantial evidence, does he know these people? Yes. Can he identify them? Yes. Can we get evidence supporting the fact they didn’t even register? Yes etc.

Mind you countless murder suspects have been convicted on circumstantial evidence that carry less weight than what elbangeez stated here. Please don’t say “this is Nigeria”, an average lawyer can pull this off even in Nigeria.

Broaden your horizon. Learning is fun.

Disclaimer: I have no political affiliations and no interest in assassinating anybody’s character. I sincerely apologize if I caused you any trouble, or I am causing you any trouble and in advance for the troubles I would bring your way. We would do whatever is necessary as permissible by the Law to further this cause; All we want are the APLs for merit candidates, so we can mark the end of this journey.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ghostofspata:

its to DPR loss not ours, many young vibrant and intelligent folks that are ready to take DPR to greater heights were denied this appointment for some dullards just because they have some big wigs pulling the strings for them. we dont have to prove anything to anyone for people to know this recruitment is merit based because everyone knows its the other way round, i dont have anything to lose if DPR didnt call me, but if we keep mute and let things continue like this then our children will meet a rotten system that is beyond redemption.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
elbangeez:
its to DPR loss not ours, many young vibrant and intelligent folks that are ready to take DPR to greater heights were denied this appointment for some dullards just because they have some big wigs pulling the strings for them. we dont have to prove anything to anyone for people to know this recruitment is merit based because everyone knows its the other way round, i dont have anything to lose if DPR didnt call me, but if we keep mute and let things continue like this then our children will meet a rotten system that is beyond redemption.

Correct.."it's their loss not ours". I like that. Know what you are made of and u r worth. U will definitely be rewarded beyond Dpr sef. That's one of the main reasons this country is soo depreciating. Unqualified people given over qualified jobs which they will never take serious or even value because of the way they get in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72