Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676368 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
k
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 12:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Marvel65 did a great job. His info was really helpful.
Those who didn't or couldn't provide us with a single word of info are the ones critizing the very people who gives us confidential info. I pity Nigerians alot...
When we see the right people to querry, we keep shut. When we see those who are out to help us, we take them as sacrificial lamb
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:40am On Nov 05, 2018
I pity this generation of Nigerian youths, apart from most being so docile; there are so many without any sense of loyalty, they don’t know the values they are to fight for and uphold. So many condone and defend evils that are beyond despicable, seeing it as part of their normal life.

There was a time people sold wares by simply putting an unmanned table outside their houses, they wrote the amount they wanted to sell each item on a piece of paper, attach it to the table and off they go. Whenever they come back, they’d see their complete money on the same table.

Now even a word of truth is like a rare precious metal. It doesn’t even take much to sway most Nigerians in support of evil. With such a generation the future of Nigeria I see is so bleak that in the next 30-40 years, Nigerians would look back at this our current time as glory days.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
The 'presumed' number of remaining slots keep dwindling per page. First twas 300, then 250, then 200 n something, now 184. Someone should find the nTH term in this arithmetic progression. I said a couple of hundred pages back that my next post is gonna be when i get the APL. Well, jokes on me, cos i don't have the APL. At this point, if it does come it will certainly be a pleasant surprise, cos i don't believe in all of this.

Signed out..Have a productive week everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Gilbertase:
The 'presumed' number of remaining slots keep dwindling per page. First twas 300, then 250, then 200 n something, now 184. Someone should find the nTH term in this arithmetic progression. I said a couple of hundred pages back that my next post is gonna be when i get the APL. Well, jokes on me, cos i don't have the APL. At this point, if it does come it will certainly be a pleasant surprise, cos i don't believe in all of this.

Signed out..Have a productive week everyone.
700 was the approved number, 116 OND recruited, 400 or 350 GT and EH recruited, what is the actual remainig slots to be allocated??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=notindome post=72673238]Hehehe, see movie, "The Return of the ..... grin grin grin. It was just a matter of time before the unleashing set in, the movie didn't disappoint at all. grin[/color]

Where is My one and only Xtruzz? grin. Make I radio her,

Come in Xtruzz, Come in Xtruzz....... Can you read me?
Are our defence line still holding up from the enemies? Do you need reinforcements? I repeat, Do you need reinforcements? Can you read me commander?

Trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus but to trust and obey. Lalalalalala Lalalalalala ...........

Happy Sunday my people. May God help us.

[/quote[color=#550000]

I think you should call Brocksamson and his cohorts for any update, you can't eat your cake and have it. Let him keep speaking English and be critizing people giving vital info while things are happening.

Even a child will say thank you for giving vital info to him or her. You think it's easy to penetrate those that give vital info we dished out?

I know of some 1 in this thread who's vital info was given to him by high ranking official in DPR. They intentionally gave him that info to see who will first share in this thread...|i withhold the outcome of that trap|

Marvel65 is gone because of those who are only good in wagging their mouth while 0% in given info. Level, them no get, you dont even know a spirit in DPR, yet you criticise others with info. The only thing you is No 7 Kofo Abayomi, Lagose.

Those that are waiting for me Xtruzz to dish out vital info so to use against me later are obviously waiting in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=72695550][/quote] My sister I tire for this kind people o, no level, no info, they just keep elongating the page everyday with no single sensible comments. I wait for where they will be getting another little glimpse to form topics for them to wag their tongues, Shey Marvel don go, oya nah.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
if hypocrisy and ass licking is a criteria for this job, a lot of people on this thread will have gotten the job by now. Keep worshipping people who are not the ones calling the shots with regards the recruitment, the joke will be on you if you don't get the job and they vanish in the end to enjoy their spoils. Tick tock, waiting never killed anyone.

Na here we go dey cool

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Xtruzz:

I think you should call Brocksamson and his cohorts for any update, you can't eat your cake and have it. Let him keep speaking English and be critizing people giving vital info while things are happening.

By now Xtruzz you should know your target audience. If you want you can create a WhatsApp group for them, so you can fill them with all false hope necessary for them to be soothed; please by all means go ahead.

Please note my “cohorts and I” are not waiting for any information from you. Did you come here to tell us anything about the 400 slots that disappeared now leaving about 184 slots for the common man (which is now uncertain if its going to get to them). Thank God we heard it from Marvel65 himself, the 400 slots had less than 10% merit.

We know the people we want to satisfy with our current with-held action but I am sure DPR won’t disappoint. For those that have gotten in through other means and think they have landed in DPR safely; so they come here anonymously to try to derail us, I really hope you have safely landed the job at the end of all this.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2018
BrockSamson:

By now Xtruzz you should know your target audience. If you want you can create a WhatsApp group for them, so you can fill them with all false hope necessary for them to be soothed; please by all means go ahead.

Please note my “cohorts and I” are not waiting for any information from you. Did you come here to tell us anything when 400 slots disappeared now leaving about 184 slots for the common man (which is now uncertain if its going to get to them). Thank God we heard it from Marvel65 himself, the 400 slots had less than 10% merit.

We know the people we want to satisfy with our current with-held action but I am sure DPR won’t disappoint. For those that have gotten in through other means and think they have landed in DPR safely; so they come here anonymously to try to derail us, I really hope you have safely landed the job at the end of all this.

Arrogance will not kill you. You are an employer's nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Ferguson0709:
Arrogance will not kill you. You are an employer's nightmare

Thank you sir

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
May I ask that we stop dis name calling and personal Attacks. It is my humble belief evryone has right to his or her opinion but while stating yours, you should respect others. Honestly speaking it is hurtful how DPR has decided to go about the last phase of the exercise but this is Nigeria. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2018
Did you come here to tell us anything about the 400 slots that disappeared now leaving about 184 slots for the common man (which is now uncertain if its going to get to them). Thank God we heard it from Marvel65 himself, the 400 slots had less than 10% merit.[/[/color][color=#000000]

Is this the rumore you have been telling people? JESUS CHRIST, i will advice to pls, 1. Stop typing 2. Stop telling people what you know nothing' about.

Obviously, you only get your info from Marvel65 says, Xtruzz says, your only source of info are still those you criticise yet, you still call them out.

YOU ARE 100% FAR FROM SLOT DISTRIBUTIONS. YOU WON'T HERE IT FROM Xtruzz.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2018
peepydelano:
You are too arrogant, nd you are beginning to piss many off,hmm I advice u thread with caution.You really need to b careful. Don't make enmity from all d happenings over this recruitment, others r involved too but dy chose to b calm,u really can't tell who is who here. Peace.

Of cuz the truth would set you free but first it would piss you off.

Lmao this is a public forum and I was making my opinion known peacefully before Xtruzz came to impose her demi-god status as the giver of all information in the world while mentioning me. Now I am the arrogant one.

I am sure you know its not compulsory for you to read or reply any comment from Brocksamson. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2018
If the likes of Smartgrid, TAMIHAWT, Legend90 et al where always going about trying to drag everyone with a contrary opinion, we wouldn't have heard the last of it on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2018
And are no where to b found now.. After getting there APLs

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2018
May b they used that as a cover but km they had their ways already.. . . angry

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol no more info anymore ooooo...Marvel is gone and has handed over to Xtruzz(mrs/miss) and Oga Madam is scared of her info used against her....probably is best we remain dis way...nothwithstanding, we sincerely appreciate Marvels effort most especially if its done in good faith and only Allah can bless. WE HAND OUR AFFAIRS TO THE OUR GOD AND WE HOPE HE CHOOSES THE BEST FOR US.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
People come here to brag about their boldness, bravery and intelligence about conspiracy theories, they keep disturbing our minds by constantly elongating the pages on this thread. Pls if you have any action or whatever you think is the right thing to do to get your APL out from DPR, just go ahead and do it and leave this thread in peace, allow those who want to wait to wait, you're smarter than everybody, then what are you still doing here, or is nairaland DPR website or head office? why don't you go there and pour out your anger and frustration? Pls you guys should leave us in peace and stop chasing away those that have some pieces of information to give this humble forum.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Goj47: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
If you have work, focus on it.
If you don't have, focus on getting one and developing yourself.
It doesn't start and end with DPR,
there are better places you can make a good career for yourself.
Continue fighting over who was employed on merit based or otherwise, you re simply a witch or wizard as the case may be.

I wish all the successful ones, a very good career ahead,
The aggrieved, the fortitude to bear whatever transpired in good faith and move on
The waiters, the perseverance to wait and the faith that will attract the favour to them.

Whatever be the case, we shall all succeed in our endeavors as long as we have the right attitude to thrive...

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
They kept saying Marvel and Xtruzz are manipulating our minds, blah blah blah.
Let them wait for info nah...the long waiting list will come and go, and alot of them will still be waiting because they drove out people who are privileged to get first-hand info.
I am loving this grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Articulated Nigerians who cannot be deceived, when they were told that DPR was to hold a seminar and that they should go and lay complaint, none of them ventured to go close to the venue.
They are are hiding in their houses, accusing Marvel and Xtuzz as if both of them are the employers in this recruitment

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
From Day 1, I had been quick to call this Brocksamson and his fellow confederates out on their bullshit, I also minced no words in using the perfect adjective to describe him - because that truly is what he is...a stupid fellow.

Prior to this wait for the second list, the MOST reliable informant here has been Marvel65. Also, prior to calls being dispatched for the first set of intakes, a lot of people here can attest to the fact that most of the information passed on here by the same Marvel65 were corroborated by actual events in reality - and because of the correlations, most of us saw him as the sole arbiter for information (reliable) dissemination on this thread.

Nobody says believe everything you read or hear. However, what didn't sit well with me was the condescending manner in which they (Brocksamson, Notindome etc) questioned the info dropped here. Even the Bible you're inclined to quote says: "Its better to keep quiet and seem wise, than to talk and appear foolish" These guys took it upon themselves to disparage the efforts of Marvel65, slurred his image as an insincere person despite all genuine sacrifices made for the benefit of us all in this group. Since you insolently question his info why then should the bearer of this info remain to continue to be disrespected by you lots? This is a perfect epitome of "A beggar with a choice" because you don't have any reliable source of info of your own and have hitherto fed off of what Marvel has dropped here, and yet you arrogate to yourselves which info is true and which is false hence the beggar that chooses what info to take? Smh

Now the man has gone, you can all look at yourselves and wait for manner from heaven in the form of further information to discredit. Some people here may not have bought the info meted out 100 percent, but they were wise enough to know that its not right to publicly bite the hand that feeds you whether the food has sugar in it or not....at all at all na em bad pass - but you guys are too dumb to know this.

Lastly, if your proposed publication ever gets to see the light of day, I will put forward N500,000 of my personal money and go to the ends of this country Nigeria to disavow whatever lie you guys put in there.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gec8:
From Day 1, I had been quick to call this Brocksamson and his fellow confederates out on their bullshit, I also minced no words in using the perfect adjective to describe him - because that truly is what he is...a stupid fellow.

Prior to this wait for the second list, the MOST reliable informant here has been Marvel65. Also, prior to calls being dispatched for the first set of intakes, a lot of people here can attest to the fact that most of the information passed on here by the same Marvel65 were corroborated by actual events in reality - and because of the correlations, most of us saw him as the sole arbiter for information (reliable) dissemination on this thread.

Nobody says believe everything you read or hear. However, what didn't sit well with me was the condescending manner in which they (Brocksamson, Notindome etc) questioned the info dropped here. Even the Bible you're inclined to quote says: "Its better to keep quiet and seem wise, than to talk and appear foolish" These guys took it upon themselves to disparage the efforts of Marvel65, slurred his image as an insincere person despite all genuine sacrifices made for the benefit of us all in this group. Since you insolently question his info why then should the bearer of this info remain to continue to be disrespected by you lots? This is a perfect epitome of "A beggar with a choice" because you don't have any reliable source of info of your own and have hitherto fed off of what Marvel has dropped here, and yet you arrogate to yourselves which info is true and which is false hence the beggar that chooses what info to take? Smh

Now the man has gone, you can all look at yourselves and wait for manner from heaven in the form of further information to discredit. Some people here may not have bought the info meted out 100 percent, but they were wise enough to know that its not right to publicly bite the hand that feeds you whether the food has sugar in it or not....at all at all na em bad pass - but you guys are too dumb to know this.

Lastly, if your proposed publication ever gets to see the light of day, I will put forward N500,000 of my personal money and go to the ends of this country Nigeria to disavow whatever lie you guys put in there.

How about putting forward just a million naira to disa-whatever whatever thing you want to disa-whatever? grin Is 500,000 not to small for a rich man like you? Haba nah, scale the money up nah guyyy grin

I don't deal with Gec8's please, I deal with lovely and smart Xtruzzes grin grin . Young Man stay off my mention and maintain your lane, do whatever suites you. I never see anybody hang you rope for neck.

All these insults up and down, on top wetin? Big big Grammer abi on top 500,000? grin Guy chill abeg.
Just wait your wait in peace, I take God beg you.

TWALE for our Chairman. grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nupeng may not join the strike

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
donafure:
Articulated Nigerians who cannot be deceived, when they were told that DPR was to hold a seminar and that they should go and lay complaint, none of them ventured to go close to the venue.
They are are hiding in their houses, accusing Marvel and Xtuzz as if both of them are the employers in this recruitment
Your transition from an activist swearing to rain down fire and brimstone to someone who suddenly cares about others is indeed comical. Since "she who must not be named" asked you to pm, you have suddenly become one who is hypnotized
Meanwhile Gec8 you have used the words "stupid fellow" "dumb" to address people because they have opinions that are contrary to yours. It speaks volumes about your personality than it does theirs. Use part of the 500k to buy pepper soup and calm your nerves, someone who can afford that should not come and be doing mortal combat on this thread

Is it not just waiting, we'll even do interview anniversary by the time it's December and there's no one that has been contacted. Na small thing, we're all up to the task as true Nigerians that we are

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
notindome:

How about putting forward just a million naira to disa-whatever whatever thing you want to disa-whatever? grin Is 500,000 not to small for a rich man like you? Haba nah, scale the money up nah guyyy grin

I don't deal with Gec8's please, I deal with lovely and smart Xtruzzes grin grin . Young Man stay off my mention and maintain your lane, do whatever suites you. I never see anybody hang you rope for neck.

If you were articulate enough, you'd have read that I also stated i'd go to the ends of Nigeria to disavow your lies. If it takes me N1m or more to do it, i will - that is what the bold caption means, since you're not articulate enough.

As long as I'm on this thread and as long as you and your babes continue to churn out things that dont sit well with me and the group at large, I will call you guys out and kick you in line.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gec8:

If you were articulate enough, you'd have read that I also stated i'd go to the ends of Nigeria to disavow your lies. If it takes me N1m or more to do it, i will - that is what the bold caption means, since you're not articulate enough.

As long as I'm on this thread and as long as you and your babes continue to churn out things that dont sit well with me and the group at large, I will call you guys out and kick you in line.

Articulate CHAIRMO, CHAIRMO. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
notindome:

Articulate CHAIRMO, CHAIRMO. grin grin

LOL... Guy we're being serious here. Make i no join disavow you grin, grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
NigerianAvenger:

Your transition from an activist swearing to rain down fire and brimstone to someone who suddenly cares about others is indeed comical. Since "she who must not be named" asked you to pm, you have suddenly become one who is hypnotized

I was at the edge of giving into the conspiracy theory, then I sat down and reasoned with myself. I got to understand that alot of our accusations here are baseless. Our accusations are 'them say them say'.
For your information, only Brocksamson pm me, he is a living witness.
If any other did pm me, or gave me a slot, I'd not even come here to look for info or even comment on this forum again.
I'd 've been very busy shopping for new Suits and shoes in preparation for my resumption cool grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
donafure:

I was at the edge of giving into the conspiracy theory, then I sat down and reasoned with myself. I got to understand that alot of our accusations here are baseless. Our accusations are 'them say them say'.
For your information, only Brocksamson pm me, he is a living witness.
If any other did pm me, or gave me a slot, I'd not even come here to look for info or even comment on this forum again.
I'd 've been very busy shopping for new Suits and shoes in preparation for my resumption cool grin
LOL.... At the end of the day we all want the same thing but with different points of view. And as is expected with humans, conflict is inevitable. As such it is paramount to always find common ground, because we're on the same boat. It's well man, Goodluck to us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.