Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676154 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Gec8:

First of all, I don't think anyone here gives a rat's ass as to whats happening to the first batch entrants. If you do, you're wasting your time as that ship has sailed. Most people here are concerned about the 'second batch or list' that's being purported.

Secondly, nobody who got into DPR in this 2016 recruitment is under any form of training. No single person. So on the contrary you are the person who's replete with false info, or better still, maybe is the persons that collected APL from your kitchen that you are training in your parlour - in batches.
you guys have taken over from NEXT WEEKers agents, its okay keep it up. its interesting.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Chai, just imagine grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Well, the first set haven't gone for any training. Secondly, the second batch will have to be called before any form of training can start

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
peepydelano:
This time around you laughing and not attacking,its unlike you or have you confirmed your name?

Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2018
peepydelano:
This time around you laughing and not attacking,its unlike you or have you confirmed your name?
Lmao... I can't come and kill myself on top DPR matter, I just find the exchange between Gec8 and smartkester hilarious because that is what Nigerian graduates have been reduced to which is comical on one had and tragic on the other.
Except say na the akara woman go use the list wrap akara for me, that will be my only chance of having access to the list. This life is hard enough, we should learn to laugh often grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
peepydelano:

PEEPYDELANO!!!
I sent u PM on your e-mail. Pls reply me so that we can rub minds together. Thanks I'm waiting for ur reply sir(kabila4luv2008@yahoo.com)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2018
BrockSamson:

Peepydelano, Takon231, Ferguson0709 et al are not yet satisfied. These monikers have been on this trend since day one; so lets respect their choice.

BROCKSAMSON!!!
I had sent u PM sir,pls reply me on time for a private discussion concerning this recruitment.
UNITED WE STAND.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anextin(f): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Can someone help me with Mr shakur number oo. Or anyone relevant to this recruitment. Pls pls and pls. DM me if u want to help
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
NigerianAvenger:
Lmao...

Except say na the akara woman go use the list wrap akara for me, that will be my only chance of having access to the list. This life is hard enough, we should learn to laugh often grin grin

Lmao grin grin

It’s about time we move push this our DPR ministry forward.. grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjajjis: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jjajjis: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Crane1 post=72949131]Everything will be alright in the end.
Fellow hopefuls, let exercise a bit more patience and civility.

Las Las, e go better for us grin shocked.

Let us always do this: While waiting for whatever the outcome of DPR is, we should at most spend time to research other opportunities daily and possibly apply. Spend time on improving on our skills, develop it and start marketing it.

Let us do something each day to draw us closer to achieving our expected
Ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2018
Any positive update house?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
peepydelano:
silence is golden.

Peepydelano, I sent u PM but u never respond.pls I have an important discussion with u.
contact me via kabila4luv2008@yahoo.com.
tnx bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Finally the threat is dead. DPR hmmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
keep calm and wait, we have come a long way and a little more patience wont do harm.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kai, una try ị swear. I pray every frequent contributor here is chosen at the end.

But do you know that anybody that survived this recruitment till the end, even if not chosen can go through any mental and physiological stress and still come out strong

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
peepydelano:
r u the new marvel lol. how are you
i am not the new marvel, and there wont be any person more informed like marvel, im telling you what you need to know. many people will testify here again, and i believe it wont be long.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chaaaii.. e no dey eazy a swear..!! Naso recruitment be for naija. . Hmmmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
wixzer:
Chaaaii.. e no dey eazy a swear..!! Naso recruitment be for naija. . Hmmmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed
hehehe, you never chi chumchim
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2018
peepydelano:
r u sure dis recruitment will not drag u guys till next year? lol
the most important thing to know is the recruitment is not over, and many people will be called, trying to know when they will be called is like trying to know the second coming of jesus christ.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2018
elbangeez:
the most important thing to know is the recruitment is not over, and many people will be called, trying to know when they will be called is like trying to know the second coming of jesus christ.

Someone very close to the top echelon of DPR confirmed that those they employed have resumed work and that recruitment has been concluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2018
kbrule1:

Someone very close to the top echelon of DPR confirmed that those they employed have resumed work and that recruitment has been concluded.
its not over bro, but you can beleive whatever you want to beleive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.