Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678309 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2018
a brief segue from the current conversation. Does any one in the house have any info on Critical Rescue International coy..an hints about general welfare, for middle to top management cadre (for those who may know specifics). Thanks!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Elbangeez this your assurance too much..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Any news on xtruz. . . . :
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2018
peepydelano:
next weekers aw far

'Howfar with you guys'
'wassup with you guys'
'any nextweekenders'
'next weekers aw far'

See guy, you once stated here that you have a particular purpose here and that you are not a 'hopeful'. If your purpose on this thread is to fill it up with the aforementioned irrelevances, then look for another thread to do so. Seeing that your questions are not helping issues or giving info, its best you stay numb and watch just like many other people are doing instead of constituting a nuisance with all this trivial questions. We are not on this thread to ask 'ow far with you guys'.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Gec8:

'Howfar with you guys'
'wassup with you guys'
'any nextweekenders'
'next weekers aw far'

See guy, you once stated here that you have a particular purpose here and that you are not a 'hopeful'. If your purpose on this thread is to fill it up with the aforementioned irrelevances, then look for another thread to do so. Seeing that your questions are not helping issues or giving info, its best you stay numb and watch just like many other people are doing instead of constituting a nuisance with all this trivial questions. We are not on this thread to as 'ow far with you guys'.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
peepydelano:
r u dis hungry for info here ,den dm me let me dish u some Mr. As for my purpose here,dat u will never have an idea.If u eventually get called please endeavor to check ur bp kos uv bin too bitter.You better av some fun here ND not take tins too personal.

You obviously have nothing important to offer as regards information if all you have to say here is 'aw far with you guys' consecutively. Again, if you have something cogent as regards the recruitment (which you DEFINITELY DO NOT), you should've drop it here for the whole house to benefit from and not be covert about it in your dms, instead its 'next weekenders ow far'.

Lastly, trust me, I really don't care what your purpose is here for tbh.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Justme83: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
kbrule1:

Someone very close to the top echelon of DPR confirmed that those they employed have resumed work and that recruitment has been concluded.

It is true. I saw someone picture on facebook yesterday with his dpr id card, whom i know personally and get the offer through his senator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mjayjay: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Is it only me? or seems like the portal is down
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mjayjay:
Is it only me? or seems like the portal is down

Mine is still active and I can access it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Same

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
This thread is sooo dead without mervel A swear! A and now even lady xtruz has vanished. . undecided undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charlyazods(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hiring Sales Consultants (Corporate/B2B/HNI Sales)

Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.

JOB PROFILE

As a Sales Consultant, you will be required to do the following:

- Building and maintaining rapport with with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company's core competencies
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPN’s objectives
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2018/10/new-job-vacancy-alert-sales-consultants.html

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
wixzer:
This thread is sooo dead without mervel A swear! A and now even lady xtruz has vanished. . undecided undecided
in my own opinion it is better this way, it will come alive whenever they decide they want to contact the 2nd batch of successfuls, if ever. For now it's just a case of hiding in plain sight cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by softangelly: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Mavel has finished his job on this thread. If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
No one should be discouraged...
Stay calm....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=softangelly post=73119275]Mavel has finished his job on this thread. If u know u know[/quote

It seems so. .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
softangelly:
Mavel has finished his job on this thread. If u know u know

Not frankly...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
From two different sources, they said, "Nothing is happening this year again, till January 2019".

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ignatius1999:
Finally the threat is dead. DPR hmmmm.
better dead than deception of the next weekers

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Now is next year. Let's keep waiting on while guys are waiting for their training to commence next year.

One more thing no list is coming again, they are only replacing the merit hopefuls name and dishing out
APLs on daily basis. According to my source once they are done, probably by January training will commence. quoteost=73153021]From two different sources, they said, "Nothing is happening this year again, till January 2019".

Peace.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Samsonik:
Now is next year. Let's keep waiting on while guys are waiting for their training to commence next year.

One more thing no list is coming again, they are only replacing the merit hopefuls name and dishing out
APLs on daily basis. According to my source once they are done, probably by January training will commence. quoteost=73153021]From two different sources, they said, "Nothing is happening this year again, till January 2019".

Peace.
grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2018
I said you guys should start the publishing stuff, but some foolish beneficiaries that don't care of you guys says you should not. Well why do I care?

I just confirmed that original appointment letters can easily be replaced, as easily as like misplacing a piece of paper and getting another but replacing with a different name. Though not in DPR, but would have happened to someone in another govt. Agency if not of the proactive intervention of the hands backing him.

#keep allowing yourselves to be deceived by spies of DPR here... #peace

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
APL distribution is ongoing currently if u have a strong God father. Now is not about seeing your name on the leaked list is about who you know. But the truth is is already too late to act according to my source. Even if we publish now it will only affect the next recruitment not this one.

I have decided to shield my sword and keep believing God for a better opportunity. Marvel has the right information but don't know if is for our favor or not. Or probably he doesn't understand the things going underground. Because as it is now people are collecting their APLs.

DPR has no intention of calling another set of successful, it can only happen through divine intervention so let all of us engage in serious prayers so that God will fight for us commoners. I wish everyone success in all our endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Realty show. . shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.