Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678303 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Compliments of the day. Plz Marvel we need ur comment concerning this 2nd batch. A lot of optimism, so we need correct info from u. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Checkout the newly appointed perm secs. Adamawa, bornu, nasarawa, zamfara, and one idiot will say appointment are not centered to their region, or tribe or hausa. Thunder fire you there. Cow. See other tribes there. Yorubas got 2, igbo 1. This country should be restructured let's see how a fool will feed fat from another man labor

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
dprsauce:
Checkout the newly appointed perm secs. Adamawa, bornu, nasarawa, zamfara, and one idiot will say appointment are not centered to their region, or tribe or hausa. Thunder fire you there. Cow. See other tribes there. Yorubas got 2, igbo 1. This country should be restructured let's see how a fool will feed fat from another man labor
please how old are you, Federal pern sec are one per state... When one from a state is fired or retires, another from the state is picked, it is based on vacancy, next set may be from the south east...

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
dprsauce:
so it was 2 from the North East, one from the north west nd the north central, two south west, one south east and 2 from the south south.. So south got 5 and north 4

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please stop wasting ur time explaining things that are already clear. He just want to create chaos and hatred. Let him be on his own a beg.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bigdul: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmmm with this kind of silence in this group now... Seems the recruiment has finally ended.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good evening everyone!
It only with good mind that one can effect positivity in any given system, irrespective of its existing state. Be constructive, motivating, empowering and positive minded. We're only better than others @everything when we have crowned ourselves judges. Who we are here is no different from who we're going to be elsewhere.....

Everything is going to be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AeroplaneApple: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Lady Xtruzz is viewing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
TO RISK TAKERS ONLY PLEASE.

Those who have no faith in DPR anymore, FIRS BOSS has started collecting CV for another set of employment just like the way the 300 person where recruited 3 weeks back after the general recruitment. He is collecting it personally.

HOW DO I GET MY CREDENTIALS TO HIM?

Dress well and take the risk to seat at his visitors room like others to see him. When he is meeting people, you too have to go in. Introduce your self and call any name of any one you know on the villa either your friend or brother. E.g, I'm from Dunkan Mighty who works with chief of staff to the President. (That's how it works in Nigeria) He will collect your CV and sign on it.

If you speak Yoruba then you have 80% assurances of positive response. Case close.

N/B, their recruitment is a continues process like DPR. The difference there is that FIRS are taking more compare to DPR.

You gyz need to move out. Move, move and take risk. Don't just dump your CV and be speaking big English here.

Apologies as this is not DPR issues.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bowen2018: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
Xtruzz:

Those who have no faith in DPR anymore, FIRS BOSS has started collecting CV for another set of employment just like the way the 300 person where recruited 3 weeks back after the general recruitment. He is collecting it personally.

Dress well and take the risk to seat at his visitors room like others to see him. When he is meeting people, you too have to go in. Introduce your self and call any name of any one you know on the villa either your friend or brother. E.g, I'm from Dunkan Mighty who works with chief of staff to the President. (That's how it works in Nigeria) He will collect your CV and sign on it.

If you speak Yoruba then you have 80% assurances of positive response. Case close.

N/B, their recruitment is a continues process like DPR. The difference there is that FIRS are taking more compare to DPR.

You gyz need to move out. Move, move and take risk. Don't just dump your CV and be speaking big English here.

Regards.
Mr. man can you stop misleading people, there is nothing like what you are saying here. Better do your findings very well before posting.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
bowen2018:
Mr. man can you stop misleading people, there is nothing like what you are saying here. Better do your findings very well before posting.
[color=#000000][/color]

Is quiet unfortunate for you to say this. Really unfortunate. I will be tempted to past the person appointment letter when it come any day from tomorrow. You will then confirm from the date.

Any thing I say, don't ever doubt me. I will be the last to mislead any 1. Don't doubt me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
@Xtruzz... I sent you pm, can you please respond?

It is for a further discussion and seeking to get usefel and helpful information that I sent you the mail. I hope you will kindly oblige by responding.

Looking forward to your response.

Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Is quiet unfortunate for you to say this. Really unfortunate. I will be tempted to past the person appointment letter when it come any day from tomorrow. You will then confirm from the date.

Any thing I say, don't ever doubt me. I will be the last to mislead any 1. Don't doubt me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

There is absolutely nothing like that, a list is on ground but no one has been contacted from the list. The person that got hus or her letter could be on replacement. But that 300 people were contacted three weeks back, that's absolutely wrong
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

you are saying no one should doubt you like we dont know what we are saying too,I laugh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
siina:
you are saying no one should doubt you like we dont know what we are saying too,I laugh
[color=#000000][/color]

I don't just give false info. Never..Chairman is still collecting CV. He will sign untop of the CV and pass it to his secretary to add it amongst the one's on ground especially from villa. Directly from Babatunde Fawler sometimes from Abiodun Aino. He was absent in office on friday so he collected the CV today and added it up. What are you telling? I'm using my contact to packag a friend to see him Fawler too. Hopefully befor friday. What are you telling?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vanbravo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 5:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

I don't just give false info. Never..Chairman is still collecting CV. He will sign untop of the CV and pass it to his secretary to add it amongst the one's on ground especially from villa. Directly from Babatunde Fawler sometimes from Abiodun Aino. He was absent in office on friday so he collected the CV today and added it up. What are you telling? I'm using my contact to packag a friend to see him Fawler too. Hopefully befor friday. What are you telling?
all I know is that 300 people has not been called let alone get APL, I will not comment on CV collection. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ababadada: 5:23am On Dec 11, 2018
Good one
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bowen2018: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

okay, but do your findings very well before posting anything into this thread. many people are eagle here not only you that know what is going on. some are more closer with Fowler than your contact

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2018
You guys are gradually derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2018
kbrule1:
You guys are gradually derailing this thread.
Sharap and allow those with job info to give. If you have gotten job, many hasn't
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm. FIRS gives blood money. Seems I go Port. Tired of this sitting doing nothing here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm. FIRS gives blood money. Seems I go Port. Tired of this sitting doing nothing here.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2018
bowen2018:
okay, but do your findings very well before posting anything into this thread. many people are eagle here not only you that know what is going on. some are more closer with Fowler than your contact
r[color=#000000][/color]

You are close to him and awere of every development about the recruitment yet, you refuse to share info or idea that will benefit others. I did and you are trying to hurry it. Even if my recommendation is crud, the info is still usefull to some persons. Don't conciel info n be discouraging people for your selfish interest. Sha're it.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bowen2018: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xtruzz:
r[color=#000000][/color]

You are close to him and awere of every development about the recruitment yet, you refuse to share info or idea that will benefit others. I did and you are trying to hurry it. Even if my recommendation is crud, the info is still usefull to some persons. Don't conciel info n be discouraging people for your selfish interest. Sha're it.
I don't share information that is baseless like your own. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
bowen2018:
I don't share information that is baseless like your own. Thank you
[color=#000000][/color]

Because you are daft, greedy and selfish on given information.

in my recollections, you have never shared any info that will be helpful to any 1. Greedy man.

You ask for my number and you didn't get it.

You sent me PMs upon PMs, I deleted it sharp sharp. Hence you resorted to vabal fisticulf. No wonder you are jobless since 2016.

You are waiting for FIRS to issue you your letter.

Go ghost from here. You not needed here..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bowen2018: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Because you are daft, greedy and selfish on given information.

in my recollections, you have never shared any info that will be helpful to any 1. Greedy man.

You ask for my number and you didn't get it.

You sent me PMs upon PMs, I deleted it sharp sharp. Hence you resorted to vabal fisticulf. No wonder you are jobless since 2016.

You are waiting for FIRS to issue you your letter.

Go ghost from here. You not needed here..
I was told you're a lady. Thank you u don't know my status that's why you're talking like that at thesame misleading our people. for ur information am currently working with firs here at there HQ but I was asking for your no to call you to order and correct u privately so that you will not be exposed like this and continuing deceiving our honourable people. I know all ur information is baseless and is not in anyway related with what we have here.
Now listen, no list was released since early September, though we have about 317 names to be released between now and February, 2019 and we're still holding meeting upon meetings to perfect the arrangements. if you're interested of getting one just let me know. But the problem is that all of us here we are men of integrity and I don't think you can work with us. But if you a decent person I can help him.
Above all , stop deceiving people. Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bowen2018: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Xtruzz:

Regards.
. Please, if you want to continue with your false information just exclude firs or else I will expose you
I don't know much about DPR and others, that is why I don't contribute but I watch people.
But if you think you can only be recognized by giving false information please is not wise enough and stay away from firs. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
bowen2018:
I was told you're a lady. Thank you u don't know my status that's why you're talking like that at thesame misleading our people. for ur information am currently working with firs here at there HQ but I was asking for your no to call you to order and correct u privately so that you will not be exposed like this and continuing deceiving our honourable people. I know all ur information is baseless and is not in anyway related with what we have here.
Now listen, no list was released since early September, though we have about 317 names to be released between now and February, 2019 and we're still holding meeting upon meetings to perfect the arrangements. if you're interested of getting one just let me know. But the problem is that all of us here we are men of integrity and I don't think you can work with us. But if you a decent person I can help him.
Above all , stop deceiving people. Thank you.
[color=#000000][/color]

Listen young Man, I personally, I was given 2 slots before NASS invaded FIRS and demanded for 40 slotes. I was again given 1 slot at the 2016 recruitment that resumed August 13th. I have a slot currently that will be called before March 14th, 2019.

I discussed directly with your BOSS not even directors because I have my integrity intact. I have another slot in Raw Material Agency next week because of whom I'm. I can't have you as my contact. I don't dine with selfish people.

You have no idea whom I'm and if you wish to try, good luck to you. God knows I share info that may benefit other unemployed graduates who don't know where to start probably because they know no 1 in government.

Ladies and gentle men, this guy are the people who delete and trade quoters of their state in exchange for money simply because they are privilege to info they intend not to share.

I will advice those interested to find a way to visit FIRS Head office, plead with the SA. Tell him you don't know any 1 in government and that he should help you. Who knows, you may be lucky.

TESTIMONY

During FIRS induction on 7th to 8th of June, 2018. A young man who was not an employee of FIRS boldly went into the venue of the induction. As usually, the charman ask to receive comment from the audience so the young man stood up and narrate his experience how he has been looking for job. He said, he applied for this FIRS but not taking so he took this risk just to plead with the FIRS charman to consider him.

The whole place was calm and the charman applauded his braveness. As I'm talking to you right now, this guy have resumed in 1 of the MSTos.

Please guys, keep ego aside and go out there to plead with the FIRS 1st and 2nd BOSS. You may be lucky.

God will bless the work of your hands my people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.