Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677602 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Days are passing by...i hope in this last batch a lot of us will be succesful. Ameen.....Marvel are we still counting on the Jan/Feb dates

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ferguson I sight you any information from your wing direction
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
jidex4life:
Ferguson I sight you any information from your wing direction

Honestly I'm in the dark... I have moved on since last year. Just remembered DPR tonight and decided to check updates.. Hopefully month end

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Ferguson0709:

Honestly I'm in the dark... I have moved on since last year. Just remembered DPR tonight and decided to check updates.. Hopefully month end
I too brother. If it happens fine if not no wahala...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=Ferguson0709 post=74898438]everyone can claim to have been cheated. People who did not make the interview can also claim you all that passed to the interview were connected. Do not continue waiting. I believe better days are ahead.

I want you guys to make suggestions how one can help u guys annonymously, not with a job though. Let us move on to something else, let us help ourselves.

This is d best thing to do but that guy Marvel keeps playing with people's emotions. I do not wish to say some things as this is a public forum but Marvel has really made people depressed by his actions and the people who even made it, I understand are even suspicious of one another. How can an intelligent group of people like you allow an unknown person confuse you with lies and made up stories. I tried so much to reach out to many via private message to warn them to be careful with marvel's assumptions but they will rather abuse me.
I leave you with this question- who are the stakeholders in the oil industry? List them here and begin to free yourselves from mental slavery..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
My dear brothers and sisters I never wanted to comment on recent updates. But the truth is this, there is no second batch. I was reliably told is over when I tried to use my senator since last year.

Though the senator is from opposition party so they did not give him any listening ear. But people are still collecting APL till now, If you have a strong connection.

Also, there is no fixed date for collective distribution of APL anymore like the one in July. It is basically on individual basis now.

I wish everyone a better 2019 and better prospects. This is my last comment on the thread.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Samsonik:
My dear brothers and sisters I never wanted to comment on recent updates. But the truth is this, there is no second batch. I was reliably told is over when I tried to use my senator since last year.

Though the senator is from opposition party so they did not give him any listening ear. But people are still collecting APL till now, If you have a strong connection.

Also, there is no fixed date for collective distribution of APL anymore like the one in July. It is basically on individual basis now.

I wish everyone a better 2019 and better prospects. This is my last comment on the thread.
Nobody is collecting APL. That organisation is not that porous. You guys have fought well, unfortunately u did not scale thru now but better days ahead. End it well, do not assume you have been cheated, take it that theorganization lost a silver opportunity in u,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
i dont think Marvel is deceiving anyone as most of his predictions come to pass, infact i do believe if it doesnt come to be it means the info he got from his source was deceptive..i think we should be happy that adleast he gives this unconditionally...lets wait and see but that doesnt mean to say we have not all moved on.lastly its DPR that had made pple depressed with its conduct in the last phase not MARVEL..

i hope Marvel and xtruz still help us with a piece of info if available.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2019

The truth is like air, you can hold it captive for a very long time but oneday it would surely find its way out grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Epianuuu:

Nobody is collecting APL. That organisation is not that porous. You guys have fought well, unfortunately u did not scale thru now but better days ahead. End it well, do not assume you have been cheated, take it that theorganization lost a silver opportunity in u,

I can see you are new and your first destination was this trend grin

Let me not go into reasons why it is obvious that plenty people that merited this job were cheated, which would make your jaw fall to the ground grin

Just answer this question What if he was actually cheated? Don’t you think it is this “do nothing, just let it slide” mentality that has made Nigeria fallen so low into the slough of backwardness and corruption?

The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. The ignorance of the oppressed is strength for the oppressor.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Samsonik: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Epianuuu:

My dear, you know nothing. You need to come close to see what is happening. The organization I used to know back in my school days is not transparent anymore. Better opportunity awaits everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
I wonder why people will not just allow this thread to have rest, everyday you've moved on, Pls if anyone has moved on, let the person move and let the thread be. Marvel, Xtruss and the rest, if you have any piece of information or advice, Pls do not hesitate to pass it here, for those who have moved on, thanks so much for letting us know that it's over after all we are still all living without DPR job, so if it doesn't come finally, so be it.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Samsonik:

My dear, you know nothing. You need to come close to see what is happening. The organization I used to know back in my school days is not transparent anymore. Better opportunity awaits everyone.

I used to think Nigeria would get better but i recently re-evaluated came to the conclusion that is not going to happen even in my wildest dreams.

Nigeria would only get worse. The future of Nigeria is dark and gloomy gone are the days of “let it slide”, such a person shall be trampled upon and die in so much suffering, pain and misery angry

Nigeria’s case is even beyond greed/self-centeredness, it is pure wickedness. Believe it or not the Principalities of Wickedness are now resident in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Ibi5DNmFs

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, like I said;

THE APPOINTMENT PROCESSES ARE STILL ON GOING, the end of this recruitment will be so so clear for you to know that it has ended.

Marvel is absolutely correct in his info so I've nothing else to add on that.

Some new intakes resume both in November & December 2018 in North Central Zonal Office. More to come this month ( ask around )

The truth is, your contact isn't strong enough hence, yours may come at the last set.

Please bear with them. NOT EVERY 1 THOUGH BUT FEW OF YOU'LL EVENTUALLY BE CALLED.

TAKE IT FROM ME.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
BrockSamson:

The truth is like air, you can hold it captive for a very long time but oneday it would surely find its way out grin

Let's wait for that 'oneday' then. Aint no harm in doing that grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Xtruzz:
Ladies and gentlemen, like I said;

THE APPOINTMENT PROCESSES ARE STILL ON GOING, the end of this recruitment will be so so clear for you to know that it has ended.

Marvel is absolutely correct in his info so I've nothing else to add on that.

Some new intakes resume both in November & December 2018 in North Central Zonal Office. More to come this month ( ask around )

The truth is, your contact isn't strong enough hence, yours may come at the last set.

Please bear with them. NOT EVERY 1 THOUGH BUT FEW OF YOU'LL EVENTUALLY BE CALLED.

TAKE IT FROM ME.
Thanx very much Madam, but the way you're sounding, it's like your case has been settled
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
kkay let us analyse this
The agency called for application,
We all applied. Suddenly some persons apps were rejected and some of this people, with very good results o. What was our response then? Ahh they probably did not upload dis or maybe there age is above or dis or dat.

That one pass. We wrote an exam, after that, it was APC vs APO, the APOs, some at least, almost threw the APCs out of the room for hoping. What was our response?

Now, ghe final stage has not favoured some, we must now bring down the house. Nigeria is a bad country now, we accuse people of selfcenteredness and so on, whilst doing this, some of the 'justice seekers' were called, immediately, Nigeria became a better a country. The rest have continued with the bashing.

See i respect everyones decision and i apologize if my initial posts were harsh but do not see other people's opinion as nonsensical simply bcus it does not align with urs. Anyways, cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Epianuuu:

See i respect everyones decision and i apologize if my initial posts were harsh but do not see other people's opinion as nonsensical simply bcus it does not align with urs. Anyways, cheers

I can see you are just typing from your personal opinion without any of the facts of this particular recruitment at hand, if not i would have concluded that you hit your head on the ground or something grin

You don’t need to apologize for posting without fact/information afterall Nairaland is no man’s land, anybody can post whatever they feel like.

Good-luck with your moving on, stay blessed. We have decided to peacefully spread our mat here and wait till endgame grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
BrockSamson:

I can see you are just typing from your personal opinion without any of the facts of this particular recruitment at hand, if not i would have concluded that you hit your head on the ground or something grin

You don’t need to apologize for posting without fact/information afterall Nairaland is no man’s land, anybody can post whatever they feel like.

Good-luck with your moving on, stay blessed. We have decided to peacefully spread our mat here and wait till endgame grin

But you can atleast agree with somethings i have said. I understand if people can not move on immediately, it is not easy but we have to be cautious.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Epianuuu:

But you can atleast agree with somethings i have said. I understand if people can not move on immediately, it is not easy but we have to be cautious.

I don’t understand your mission here or why you want people to move on.

Let me speak for myself, I have personal plans and reasons to see this to the very end grin

If you have information, please drop it; there are people here that would eat any kind of beans grin if not let individuals take their own decisions about moving on or not, give it a rest.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
BrockSamson:

I don’t understand your mission here or why you want people to move on.

Let me speak for myself, I have personal plans and reasons to see this to the very end grin

If you have information, please drop it; there are people here that would eat any kind of beans grin if not let individuals take their own decisions about moving on or not, give it a rest.

Aha! There must be a 'mission'! U are not on a mission o, it is me, why? Different views from yours. Smh

Wish u d best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2019

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
peepydelano:
this week through next it is.Goodluck and if you don't get called,dnt be sad,better days ahead.
sent u a private mail kindly respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin grin shocked shocked so the great marvelous is back? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy New year to all Nairaland DPR Threaders grin (Informants, Personal Assistants to Informants, Disavowers, gods of hecules, waiters, watchers, Lookers, merit list chanters and Hopefuls grin). Fruitful 2019 to you all.

Buy Naija to grow the Naira. Visit Nairaland store to purchase the following series,

The Endders: An August to remember
(Season 1) - This was a Hit on DMB. Number 1 spot on week of release.

The Endders: An October to remember
(Season 2) - This was Lit. Cost over a million Naira all over the Earth.

The Endders: The extended January to remember
(Season 3) - This is the Bomb. You can't afford to miss.
Coming to cinemas on 9th February, 2019. Tickets are on sale rush and get yours now

See you all at the cinemas. Peace Out.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbit09: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
As i learnt from an insider, total number of those earlier called stood btw 380-400. And yes source also confirmed more people will be called and that the initial figure of 700 must be met. Grace to all

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2019

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
peepydelano:
this week through next it is.Goodluck and if you don't get called,dnt be sad,better days ahead.

Lool @ ahead, Better days are already here grin grin

peepydelano:
hello madam xtruzz,congrats in advance.

We celebrate with you Xtruzz grin Congrats in advance to Xtruzz, BrockSamson, Notindome and other members of the merit clan grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
We celebrate with you Xtruzz ;Congrats in advance to Xtruzz, BrockSamson, Notindome and other members of the merit clan ;

Congrat to me also (Deykay) grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nawao. .looks like people are knowing their status in one way or the other grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Deykay:

Congrat to me also (Deykay) grin

Anointed Ororo dey your head grin Congrats to you too grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50