Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678364 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ngwoike:
Good morning Mr Marvel. Plz are we still waiting for the calling or have they finished giving out APL secretly? I learnt a lady got hers last week and to resume next month. Another info is that new recruitment will be conducted afresh. Plz Marvel we seriously need clarification and direction with the most updated information concerning this long awaited list. Once again thank u, as ur prompt response will be appreciated.

Did you see a screenshot of the APL that the lady got?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ngwoike:
Good morning Mr Marvel. Plz are we still waiting for the calling or have they finished giving out APL secretly? I learnt a lady got hers last week and to resume next month. Another info is that new recruitment will be conducted afresh. Plz Marvel we seriously need clarification and direction with the most updated information concerning this long awaited list. Once again thank u, as ur prompt response will be appreciated.

The Director extended the resumption deadline to the last week of this month for those in diaspora who recently completed their graduate studies. Some returned Q4, 2018 & last month. Ladan said that if the rest fail to turn up on or before the deadline, their names will be substituted. Though this has nothing to do with the delay.
If she isn’t among the first batch, then she is probably among the few sh candidates on the second list that have been contacted.
Don’t buy their story. Like I said the management don’t need pressure from any individual or group. The DPR won’t conduct a fresh recruitment this year or next. They have a master list & those successful will be called. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Vanbravo:
@ Xtruzz @ Marvel68

Please someone should help me confirm this.. one of the insider told me that very soon NNPC will open portal and commence with there recruitment immediately after election. And that it will be transparent and everything will be done online.

It’s next month but stakeholders have taken everything.
This happened early last year.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Marvel68:

It’s next month but stakeholders have taken everything.
This happened early last year.
Wow
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Marvel68:

The Director extended the resumption deadline to the last week of this month for those in diaspora who recently completed their graduate studies. Some returned Q4, 2018 & last month. Ladan said that if the rest fail to turn up on or before the deadline, their names will be substituted. Though this has nothing to do with the delay.
If she isn’t among the first batch, then she is probably among the few sh candidates on the second list that have been contacted.
Don’t buy their story. Like I said the management don’t need pressure from any individual or group. The DPR won’t conduct a fresh recruitment this year or next. They have a master list & those successful will be called. Cheers!

Marvel, Marvel. Still dishing veeeeerrrrrrry hot sauce. Wehdone Sir.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adamsi18: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just keep praying but my colleague have working for the past five months now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Adamsi18:
Just keep praying but my colleague have working for the past five months now

That's Nigeria for us. The job that we applied for at the same time. Let's begin to just Articulate if things will change for better

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Marvel speaks nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2019
herlecks:
Marvel speaks nothing but the truth.

How did you know bro?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
Marvel just read your post again. #childish lies

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Marvel68:

It’s ok. If nothing happens by February, I will leave this thread for good. It’s a promise!

Ok. February remains some days
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mailbab:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
There ain't no certainty with Dpr, so don't unnecessarily hate on Marvel. February/March, texts or calls will roll in.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Last year Tamihawt, Marvel, Smartgrid all correctly predicted that appointment letters were ready; mind you they all said calls would be made in first quarter, but lo and behold the calls were not made until August. And we had testifiers on this thread. Events have shown that you just can't predict with DPR. As regards a second list I strongly believe that it exists. But with DPR you just can't say with certainty. I will advise everyone to continue their normal life without DPR. If you are called later then Glory be to God

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Xtruzz:
Lets deviate a little.

For those who are also interested in FIRS, appointment letters had started rolling out at their training school and documentation takes place immediately.

This is very true though am not your fan on this thread
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pls lets just stop d date fixing... D more u fix a date, d more likely for it to fail...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2019
Then, it was JAN/FEB and now it's FEB/MARCH, later kuma e go b xyz? ? . I think @Douglass has said it all. It will come when it will. . Adjeiu wink wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mailbab:

I meant what I said.
My days are numbered on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Marvel68:

I meant what I said.

you have nothing to lose if you choose to leave or stay here, moreover you're not the one in charge of decision making so why will you bother your self. abeg if you get anything to share, we'll appreciate you more

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mr Marvel good day. We still need u until we have our APLs. Plz are we still expecting it this month? Thanks

Marvel68:

I meant what I said.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ngwoike:

Mr Marvel good day. We still need u until we have our APLs. Plz are we still expecting it this month? Thanks

YES!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ngwoike:

Marvel68:

YES!

No problem. It's less than two weeks away. We'll see.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wait oh! You guys still gathered here shocked shocked shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
hammer2010:
Wait oh! You guys still gathered here shocked shocked shocked

Oga Hammer, we still dey here oo. Welcome back. grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Marvel68:

I can assure you that the successful ones will be called & they will be required to resume ASAP in February.

Brother Marvel, I hope February resumption is still feasible. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Marvel, welldone for the sustained lies.. You have no conscience.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Epianuuu:
This is immature. You should be snubbed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
What do u think Marvel is gaining by lieing to us? Plz educate us on what u think is motivating Marvel lieing to us. Are we paying him or DPR paying him for this? If he is being used as an instrument to deceive us, I think by now he should have gone or deleted his moniker. Do we know Marvel in-person to beat him? I will advice u to stop attacking Marvel, and think along my questions above. If u don't believe his information then ignore it. So persons like us are benefiting from his info.

Epianuuu:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Ngwoike post=75765613]What do u think Marvel is gaining by lieing to us? Plz educate us on what u think is motivating Marvel lieing to us. Are we paying him or DPR paying him for this? If he is being used as an instrument to deceive us, I think by now he should have gone or deleted his moniker. Do we know Marvel in-person to beat him? I will advice u to stop attacking Marvel, and think along my questions above. If u don't believe his information then ignore it. So persons like us are benefiting from his infor.fact

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Ngwoike post=75765613]What do u think Marvel is gaining by lieing to us? Plz educate us on what u think is motivating Marvel lieing to us. Are we paying him or DPR paying him for this? If he is being used as an instrument to deceive us, I think by now he should have gone or deleted his moniker. Do we know Marvel in-person to beat him? I will advice u to stop attacking Marvel, and think along my questions above. If u don't believe his information then ignore it. So persons like us are benefiting from his infor. fact

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Epianuuu:

guy why you no dey respect your seniors

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.