Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678178 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Marvel68:

YES!

good
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Unknownuser:

Oga Hammer, we still dey here oo. Welcome back. grin grin grin

Welcome back where undecided

No be me and you bro grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wait oo, DPR never tire to dey edit and print APLs each time the predicted month or date changes, if it's true APLs were actually ready those times it was claimed they were. Cos if na me, I go don taya release the thing make candidates come carry their kaya.

Just thinking sha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Unknownuser:
Wait oo, DPR never tire to dey edit and print APLs each time the predicted month or date changes, if it's true APLs were actually ready those times it was claimed they were. Cos if na me, I go don taya release the thing make candidates come carry their kaya.

Just thinking sha.

grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Epianuuu: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
@uknownuser, things change so fast! Immediately Marvel reveals their secret, they will tear the letters and change the date hoping that they outsmart him/her. Marvel na nice guy o.

Marvel the job man. Una no remember him mr tata story? Una no remember say this guy man say them go attach the new staffs to agip and shell? Una don ask the people wey get the job if them dey shell? Childish lies.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Epianuuu:
@uknownuser, things change so fast! Immediately Marvel reveals their secret, they will tear the letters and change the date hoping that they outsmart him/her. Marvel na nice guy o.

Marvel the job man. Una no remember him mr tata story? Una no remember say this guy man say them go attach the new staffs to agip and shell? Una don ask the people wey get the job if them dey shell? Childish lies.

Well I don't know what u r trying to achieve with this yr post. But I know two engineers working at dpr that are attached to total. So don't just say things for saying sake.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Both APLS and posting letters will be dispatched nxt week,trust me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lawalu2:
Both APLS and posting letters will be dispatched nxt week,trust me
Another next week.... Chai
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Apl won't exceed March!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
herlecks:
Apl won't exceed March!
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
From tomorrow, you all will start receiving SMS to come pick up your APLs, how about That?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Unknownuser post=75838462]
Are u mocking them or what? It will come when it will come.
I beliv the apl @pl will come @ a time. Those that are still hopeful shld, I think, jst be prepared and keep praying God for favourable outcome.
Good evening all.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omene1: 1:37am On Feb 18, 2019
@Epianuuu, I think you should stop with your childish ways and attack on Marvel. I don't think Marvel has been 100% accurate and I stated so. However he might just be giving information based on what he is getting. You have a right to disregard them and move on. If you have any information for the people on this thread pls share otherwise stop the continous bashing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Two slot sold for 2.5m.

A real life situations: a father got his son DPR job, after he just finish his postgraduate study in UK, the most surprising point was d part d son told his dad, he is not interested working in DPR bcus he ave a place in mind.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
balisco:
Two slot sold for 2.5m.

A real life situations: a father got his son DPR job, after he just finish his postgraduate study in UK, the most surprising point was d part d son told his dad, he is not interested working in DPR bcus he ave a place in mind.

Nice one!
The parents & sponsors of these candidates in diaspora begged the Director to give them more time.
They have from now until next week to accept the offer.
It was for a similar reason that the children of two former DDs declined the offer.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marvel68:

Nice one!
The parents & sponsors of these candidates in diaspora begged the Director to give them more time.
It was for a similar reason that the children of two former DDs declined the offer.
Oga marvel please can one PM you. There is something very important bt covert I would like to tell u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
eyebee01:

Oga marvel please can one PM you. There is something very important bt covert I would like to tell u

Sure!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tonyeverready(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marvel68:

Nice one!

pls sir can i send you a pm need to confirm something too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marvel68:

Nice one!
Pls does that means the fate of this final set still rely on the duration response of these candidates??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
wixzer:

Pls does that means the fate of this final set still rely on the duration response of these candidates??

No!
These are candidates from the first batch.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
tonyeverready:

pls sir can i send you a pm need to confirm something too

Seen!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marvel68:

Thanks sir.

Sure!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marvel68:

No!
These are candidates from the first batch.
Ok, what I meant to ask is if the time for contacting the next batch is dependent on these people in diaspora to accept or decline.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mr Marvel68,gud afternoon sir! Pls I just PM u.l want to find out something from u privately.
(Kabiruadeiza@gmail.com)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
wixzer:

Ok, what I meant to ask is if the time for contacting the next batch is dependent on these people in diaspora to accept or decline.

It’s not.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marvel68:

It’s not.
Thnxs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Marvel68 when are we going to expect calls or sms now?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
balisco:
Two slot sold for 2.5m.

See what DPR director and Ahmed shakur have turned Nigeria into?

May God not forgive them for what they have done if it's true. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
AbusM1:
@Marvel68 when are we going to expect calls or sms now?

Don't allow this man to formulate another date for us please. We are all tired of his speculations

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thank you!!! We are super duper tired. lol

DPR isn't nice at alllllll *crying*

Mailbab:

Don't allow this man to formulate another date for us please. We are all tired of his speculations

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.