Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678076 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:16am On May 24, 2019
ademmy102:
I know that it will be difficult to believe me but am telling you the truth that there is no second batch. What you should be expecting is replacement and that will be in the later month of the year.
You are not well informed bro. You are free to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
hopeful2018:

You are not well informed bro. You are free to move on.
Sorry to say, but you are the one that is not informed. The better name for this your mysterious list is replacement not 2nd batch. It's for the connected and some has been contacted. There is no straight list apart from the first batch. I just pity your brains
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 1:08pm On May 24, 2019
dprsauce:

Sorry to say, but you are the one that is not informed. The better name for this your mysterious list is replacement not 2nd batch. It's for the connected and some has been contacted. There is no straight list apart from the first batch. I just pity your brains
OK then. Can you tell us why our portals still active?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pepenazeal7: 1:14pm On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2019
dprsauce:

Just stick with your pranks, because that is where you are consistent wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 1:58pm On May 24, 2019
hopeful2018:

OK then. Can you tell us why our portals still active?

Just to douse tension. As simple and unbelievable as that.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by favourite1980: 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=Kuch1 post=78651905] Dijahh, how far with you publishing the names of the successful candidates on DPR list, we are waiting for here comes the Friday
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
I am not in support of dijah publishing any list the thread as shown consistency in immaturity to such matters hence my stance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2019
Jan9:
I am not in support of dijah publishing any list the thread as shown consistency in immaturity to such matters hence my stance

She doesn't have any list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2019
Wan Chop

Song by Di'ja (From the Enders Album)

Lyrics

Where you baby? Eh Come here baby, eh eh They call me Di'Ja
You looking like you wan chop (wan chop)
Boy you looking like you wan chop (wan chop)
If I put it on a platter and I serve it very hot oh I swear you go wan chop oh (wan chop)
I put some caramel on top oh (on top)
I put some vanilla on top oh (on top)
If I serve it very nice and I serve it very hot oh I swear you go wan chop oh
Oya come chop oh
Oya come chop oh oh
Oya come chop It's my duty to feed my baby
Oya baby come chop oh

@notindome na my fav Dija song be this o..lol

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 2:24pm On May 25, 2019
Mirage
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:12pm On May 26, 2019
Overcoming vested interest - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjViGLJIU9g

“.....at the heart of problem of Nigeria, from boko Haram to religious crisis to ethnic crisis to unemployment to lack of education to lack of health care; there are people who profit from the poverty and underdevelopment of this country and these people are called “vested interest”.

So long as they remain entrenched and we do not overcome our fear of them to dislodge them we are not going to find a solution to this problem, we are not going to reach our true potentials” - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 26, 2019
Good evening everyone,
"It's over grp", you're correct - you don't need to keep waiting for who would raise some argument with you, your information is 100% correct; it's even many months ago (around Nov-Dec, 2018) that the curtain was drawn. So, you're always correct in your opinion.

"Image painting grp", those who call peopel various names here just because they have different opinions from yours. Call them whatever, you have your choice to say whatever you think. You are correct too, cuz you have made your choice...but I must thank some that along the line learnt some lessons and decided to behave more civilised - it a rational turn of attitude.

However, let me tell all of us something about life, I may not come here very much again...
There is no distance between God and man, it's thought that creates the distance. I won't interpret this, but I want you to always bear it in mind before you make your points wherever people establish joint thoughts. Be it jokes, games, or whatever, take human being more serious than you ever have thought it and think rationally before you do/say anything to the hearing of any available individual.
Don't think that you aren't being watched or that it will soon be gone, human dies, but words live eviternal. Following 2015 general elections, a young guy at his early thirties was almost to be givn an appointment in my state by the Governor; unfortunately, there was a stakeholder who had a different candidate. I must say, this guy was more positioned for the post (intellectually and physically) than this second person, but he hadn't much touch of diplomacy and political flexibility. You know what happened? It's his display of arrogance in Facebook that this stakeholder printed (about 20 pgs) and presented them before the cabinet, and that's game over. After this, some said, 'maybe it was not meant for him', while others said 'he didn't have strong backings', but I must tell you also that 85% of the cabinet members supported his nomination from the start until the table was shaked with his uncontrolled mouth out in Facebook.
I once posted something here on political arguments and urged us to know how we make our points...the game of life isn't just about going to school and knowing how to construct good grammar, it's more than that I must tell you my friends. Watch Thy Self, Very Carefully!

I pray that those who have waited faithfully and patiently until this moment that God grant us all surprising success in few days to come; even if not in this Department, elsewhere, such individuals will celebrate success. After 29th May, let's see how it goes....
Best of luck!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
@Kings91!!! I can confirm that you didn't just pass through the university, but the university also passed through U. this piece has touched my feelings really..
thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 8:48pm On May 26, 2019
Dijah if you have the list please post it here. Do you have any update concerning this recruitment?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 8:48pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2019
I am really touched kings. You the man!!!

One love.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 4:16am On May 27, 2019
PMB Signs 2019 Budget

Ahead of his inauguration on Wednesday for a second term in office, President Muhammadu Buhari will today monday sign the 2019 Appropriation Bill into law.

Among those expected to witness the event holding at the State House, Abuja are the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara.

The signing of the budget bill, according to his schedule, is among the series of activities the president will carry out today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 4:50am On May 27, 2019
Budget 2019 signed by Mr President.
https://leadership.ng/2019/05/27/48-hours-to-inauguration-pmb-signs-2019-budget/
The next thing is contacting us the successful candidates after inauguration on Wednesday, 29 of May by the grace of Almighty. Amen!
Keep prayers and hope alive.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2019
kings91:
Good evening everyone,

I pray that those who have waited faithfully and patiently until this moment that God grant us all surprising success in few days to come; even if not in this Department, elsewhere, such individuals will celebrate success. After 29th May, let's see how it goes....
Best of luck!

This man, you and your epistles ehn lool grin

You are making us believe it’s going to happen in the next few days at the same time you are saying its may not happen, either way you win lool

This DPR matter, water don pass garri. Does anybody know anything with certainty?? Like the most important matter; when we’d be called.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 6:32am On May 28, 2019
New OSCOM ( Head Of State Operation) start to resume to their respective state being posted to yesterday.
As regards the second batch have told you guys time without number that there is no second batch and what you should be expecting is replacement and that will come up later in the year and it will not be an open stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2019
ademmy102:
New OSCOM ( Head Of State Operation) start to resume to their respective state being posted to yesterday.
As regards the second batch have told you guys time without number that there is no second batch and what you should be expecting is replacement and that will come up later in the year and it will not be an open stuff.

The new Zonal & Field OPSCONs have since resumed in March/April 2019.
Emails & Sms was sent as a reminder to those that didn’t report. They were replaced a week before the budget was passed.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:29am On May 28, 2019
ademmy102:
You are not informed brother. Second batch is real.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:48am On May 28, 2019
Marvel? ? R u back? ? ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 8:26am On May 28, 2019
hopeful2018:

You are not informed brother. Second batch is real.
Have you asked how the previous recruitment ended? grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Well all is done...left for DPR now...budget was the excuse, now its sighned...in God we trust

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 9:34am On May 28, 2019
CBN, FIRS, NPA, etc all did recruitments, even though they were all done in the usual "stakeholder and slot" manner, all those involved knew it has ended.

In this DPR case now, there is second list, its replacement, there is no second list, next week, next month, etc. info is only on Nairaland ohh. The DPR staff have no idea, you call contact centre no idea, Just nobody seems to have idea in the main stream media either. Funny enough, the same sahara reporters, premium times, etc that have in the past exposed other MDA recruitments have no news about DPR recruitment, no news at all?

The recruitment wait now becomes a source of info because you hear that till after salah (so you would know when is salah grin), you also here till after budget is signed (so you know when budget is signed grin), you even know when Mr Shakur, and Mr Ladan are not around because you will hear they travelled till they come back grin, now we know about DPR internal transfers grin.

When you go back in time on this thread and filter the kind of infos that have passed through this thread just for this recruitment alone, walahi........ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:39am On May 28, 2019
iman62588:
Well all is done...left for DPR now...budget was the excuse, now its sighned...in God we trust
All is not yet done. Remains fasting. grin Chai.

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.