Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676424 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
dprsauce:

For this kind Nigeria them go carry slot of 8.3 Milla pay give person wey them no know called merit? Hehe. The issue on ground is not about merit or no merit, but about a particular section of the country trying to take almost all slot claiming that the slot sef is not enough to go round their cabal, not to talk of giving other section, una they here they hope and pray. If you guys are allowed to sit on the table with the cabals for just 30mins,you'll cry for this country.

What do i expect from "dpr" sauce again if not the tribal card...

even when the SS was in govt. and yet the region was the worst in poverty penury infrastructure and human capital dev. the blame is still put on another section of the country...

Even in our 20 years of recent democracy where the south had 14 years with absolutely nothing go show as profit and gains and the north just 6 years, a particular section of the country is still blamed...

I am not as foolish as being fed with junks i am not an educated illiterate...

The southerners

We are still very much aloof

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Did Ladan get his tenure extended today?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sholly24:
Did Ladan get his tenure extended today?
We actually need update on this. Anybody with update regarding the Director's tenure extension should pls update the house.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
hopeful2018:

We actually need update on this. Anybody with update regarding the Director's tenure extension should pls update the house.

I dont think he got an extension though am not sure. But if he did get an extension, d news should have carried it. Checked online nothing of such and his tenure officially ends today. I believe this is also a strong factor in d proceedings of activities of d dept

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jan9:

What do i expect from "dpr" sauce again if not the tribal card...

even when the SS was in govt. and yet the region was the worst in poverty penury infrastructure and human capital dev. the blame is still put on another section of the country...

Even in our 20 years of recent democracy where the south had 14 years with absolutely nothing go show as profit and gains and the north just 6 years, a particular section of the country is still blamed...

I am not as foolish as being fed with junks i am not an educated illiterate...

The southerners

We are still very much aloof

The time when facts are spilled and quickly sugar coated with the term 'tribalistic or tribal sentiment' has past. In those sad times, these are done to kill the lone voice of truth in the wilderness and the irregularities and abnormalities continues unabated. You should know better that people are better informed now than ever, especially now, the social media Era where the north currently are unable to suppress the glaring truth and has helplessly turn to military force on media and social media lites. Funny enough, the truth must consume this country, for a corrupt country can never be built up unless, it's worm invested body has been crushed down.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
What truth is being supressed?

That OBJ couldn't fix lagos ota Abeokuta express way in his eight year tenure as president or GEJ couldn't provide portable water to othuoke people let alone ss region or that it took PMB a Northerner to give othuoke portable water and start the fixing of Lagos abeoukuta experessway...

Is that the truth being suoressed?

dprsauce:

The time when facts are spilled and quickly sugar coated with the term 'tribalistic or tribal sentiment' has past. In those sad times, these are done to kill the lone voice of truth in the wilderness and the irregularities and abnormalities continues unabated. You should know better that people are better informed now than ever, especially now, the social media Era where the north currently are unable to suppress the glaring truth and has helplessly turn to military force on media and social media lites. Funny enough, the truth must consume this country, for a corrupt country can never be built up unless, it's worm invested body has been crushed down.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
There is always a trend that keeps happening each time a predicted date sets in. UNNECESSARY ARGUMENTS AND FIGHTS IN THE END.

Please let us all try to restrain ourselves from too much talk and distractions, remain optimistic that in the event this one fails again, we decide what next.

You can't rule out the fact that there are actually moles on this thread. I rest my case.

May God help us. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jan9:
What truth is being supressed?

That OBJ couldn't fix lagos ota Abeokuta express way in his eight year tenure as president or GEJ couldn't provide portable water to othuoke people let alone ss region or that it took PMB a Northerner to give othuoke portable water and start the fixing of Lagos abeoukuta experessway...

Is that the truth being suoressed?

This is rubbish. You are deviating, painting your man as a saving grace, as if GEJ did not make an aggressive construction of schools for your people which they rejected cos your political elite ordered them to reject education. Now we can see the results of the Haram. But these are not the issue. The issue is how your people want all slot for themselves
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Laffs with over $100/barrel of crude oil sale and 2.1 million barrels sold per day for 5 consecutive years all GEJ could boast of was almajiri schools? grin grin grin

Oh! You mean in dpr there are no other tribes except northerners or that this recruitment only favours northerners?

You mean FCC approval is just for fun? Or you think it is only northerners that are in FCC or that it is only northern elites that get slots for FG jobs...

grin grin grin

Now i see the degree of awareness of the fellow in question.

I promise not to dignify any of your comment with a reply anymore...

Meanwhile I am not a northerner if you may wish to know however I am also not an educated illiterate

dprsauce:

This is rubbish. You are deviating, painting your man as a saving grace, as if GEJ did not make an aggressive construction of schools for your people which they rejected cos your political elite ordered them to reject education. Now we can see the results of the Haram. But these are not the issue. The issue is how your people want all slot for themselves

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
19th June
11 days left in June
7 working days left in June
#Factsonly

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2019
Those who have had good dreams, you will not be disappointed...
Good morning all!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Omoenergetics:

Oga, i work with DPR. Your summations on welfare package is way off the mark.
Without mincing words, i take home annually as ss6 8.3
Always know that "basic salary" is different from monthly salary.

You are not saying the truth. My wife work with DPR and i saw her monthly payslip and she entered as a graduate 5years ago and her salary per annum is not up to that amount. The period they use to get up to that is only in November and December when they pay them twice of their salary.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2019
ademmy102:

You are not saying the truth. My wife work with DPR and i saw her monthly payslip and she entered as a graduate 5years ago and her salary per annum is not up to that amount. The period they use to get up to that is only in November and December when they pay them twice of their salary.
hmmmm, so they get 13th month twice in a year
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2019
ademmy102:

Mind you Sir, the payslip never reflects all the other numerous allowance she collects. So, it's not all about the payslip Sir.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2019
siina:
hmmmm, so they get 13th month twice in a year

They pay 13th and 14th month salary at year's end.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
What matters now is Ladan Tenure....any update from the eagle.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
peepydelano:
Tenure extension has got nothing to do with why the list is still being withheld,everything has been concluded and he will do the needful before he leaves if they refused him tenure extension.

You cannot be so sure of that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jan9:
Laffs with over $100/barrel of crude oil sale and 2.1 million barrels sold per day for 5 consecutive years all GEJ could boast of was almajiri schools? grin grin grin

Oh! You mean in dpr there are no other tribes except northerners or that this recruitment only favours northerners?

You mean FCC approval is just for fun? Or you think it is only northerners that are in FCC or that it is only northern elites that get slots for FG jobs...

grin grin grin

Now i see the degree of awareness of the fellow in question.

I promise not to dignify any of your comment with a reply anymore...

Meanwhile I am not a northerner if you may wish to know however I am also not an educated illiterate

Eya, you are sincerely an educated illiterate, that is if truly you saw the four walls of a classroom. Your god has achieved so much in his 4 years of ruling by making us the poverty capital, making our security the best, Hunger, a thing of the past, kwaraption, history etc.

Well, I don't blame you, since you took after your god, buhari. After four complete years, blaming GEJ for their incompetence. Wow. You truly truly, an illiterate.

As for the FCC, I can see you don't understand how things are done in this country, so detailing things to you is a waste of time. If FCC or this govt tells you A, then it's fine for the naive to go home with confidence that it's A.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
@dprsauce please let it pass. When its 30th June you can continue with your position on things. I am not saying you shouldn't air your opinions, but please the focus is on the calls, the dates, and what next to do. Try and quit any distractions for now.

Truth always finds its way no matter the distortions.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Xtruzz:

[/color][color=#000000]

In as much as I h'd been against your last paragraph, you may have my surport on or before 24th & 27th June, 2019.

You may be required to relocate on or before 24th July, 2019.

P:S I'm not making any prediction what so ever. Unbehalf of the DPR Mgt, Thank you for been patient.

May God help us all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2019
We look forward to a favourable response next week God willing as it is said by Xrruzz...

@Xtruzz, @King91, et al, who has continually given us information on this platform regarding this recruitment, we appreciate you.

We hopefuls hope for the best.
Xtruzz:

[/color][color=#000000]

In as much as I h'd been against your last paragraph, you may have my surport on or before 24th & 27th June, 2019.

You may be required to relocate on or before 24th July, 2019.

P:S I'm not making any prediction what so ever. Unbehalf of the DPR Mgt, Thank you for been patient.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2019
peepydelano:
Mr Mele Kolo Kyari to take over from Maikanti Baru as the new gmd nnpc from July 7,so the nnpc recruitment applicants should shift their lobbying by focussing more on Mele KK

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/06/20/buhari-appoints-mele-kyari-as-nnpc-gmd/

Let's see what happens regarding DPR.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2019
peepydelano:
Mr Mele Kolo Kyari to take over from Maikanti Baru as the new gmd nnpc from July 7,so the nnpc recruitment applicants should shift their lobbying by focussing more on Mele KK

Buhari has not repented from his lopsided appointments. Everything goes to the north......

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.