Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678188 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Don't give up. 200 + merit to be called soon. 2nd batch is closer than you think. Keep praying. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chamoaaa: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
dprsauce:
Don't give up. 200 + merit to be called soon. 2nd batch is closer than you think. Keep praying. Amen
You Mr dprsauce, pls which side are you?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
All hopes are fading by the day

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
hopeful2018:
All hopes are fading by the day

Am one of the hopeful of 2019. Mine has just started.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chamoaaa:

You Mr dprsauce, pls which side are you?
Spy, mole. Keep registering new accounts every now and then. And keep changing your name.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Whizkay(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Hi crane1, could you help me with your email address . I would like to get an info from you. Thanks a bunch
Crane1:
We look forward to a favourable response next week God willing as it is said by Xrruzz...

@Xtruzz, @King91, et al, who has continually given us information on this platform regarding this recruitment, we appreciate you.

We hopefuls hope for the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2019
DonShearer:

Am one of the hopeful of 2019. Mine has just started.
I wish you success brother.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Whizkay:
Hi crane1, could you help me with your email address . I would like to get an info from you. Thanks a bunch

Sent you a pm, do respond appropriately.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Till that portal is closed. There is still hope

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good day all, this post is not to cause trouble but just to bring to light some issues and as well remind you all that this is an online platform where anyone can claim to be who they are not.

I do not know anything about the 2nd list; whether it exists or not, I have no idea. I just feel some people on this platform have been mean, wicked and callous with no regard to people's feelings and emotions.

From your trusted info provider: The latest gist flying around now is that he/she (just because person dey do like say hin be man for NL, no mean say hin b man for real life) was told by Shakur that there is no 2nd list.
Now, my own ish be say, this same person don dey come NL for over a year now, dey update hopefuls that there is a 2nd list, even telling them how the list has passed through FCC and how APLs have been dispatched to zonal offices.
So now, how do you go from a 100% to 0% in a matter of days. Giving people information about APL movement and a second list, then coming suddenly to say Shakur said there is no 2nd batch. HABA!!! Ni tori olorun. Why? Maka why??

Now him(/she) and/or she(/him) don disappear.
From what I have noticed so far, cos I have been on this thread as a guest ever since its inception (just thought of creating an account just cos of the gist I heard recently that Shakur told him/her bluntly that there is no 2nd batch), this una informant they gist una information wey hin gather from fellow hopefuls like una.
Infact sef, from recent trend, I dey suspect say this same person and one other female informant for here na one person or them dey share information together. because after the gist say Shakur tell am say 2nd list no dey, babe(the supposed female informant) wey they give hope for 2nd batch before come quote post of person wey say 2nd batch no dey, dey talk say make we no doubt hin post.
Abeg, make una reason am na. Wetin be their motive. They come here dey give people hope. Now dem do go silent.
Make una shine una eyes well oo. Na internet we dey, people dey claim and form anything.
I no do this post for them to come clear the air ontop this matter oo, I just think its inhumane to leave people wondering after you put them for this position.

Cheers. Let's remain hopeful, it won't hurt anyone.

P.S: I do not know whether a 2nd list exists or not. I also do not know if its true that he/she was told by Shakur that there is no 2nd list, could be hear-say or regular rumour flying around. I just think its grossly inhumane and unfair to confidently give people information you are not sure of.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
My question is what happened to the purported list that was sent to FCC? �
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
makonko:
My question is what happened to the purported list that was sent to FCC? �
It's chilling some where some where. Last last we go dey alryt wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by auasha: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2019
NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2019
Vital information

Nigerian government announces mass recruitment

The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) on Thursday announced nationwide recruitment into various Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

All qualified Nigerians who currently hold OND, HND, BA/BSc are advised to apply on the commission’s website.

According to the FCSC in a statement released to newsmen in Abuja, forms are available in all Geo-political zones.

The statement reads in part:

“The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:
(i) Federal Ministry of Information;
(ii) Federal Ministry of Environment;
(iii) Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
(v) Bureau of Public Procurement.

On how to Apply: Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.

Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).

FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.

“For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).

“All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.

“NOTE: The FCSC is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Ojb555666:
Vital information

The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) on Thursday announced nationwide recruitment into various Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

All qualified Nigerians who currently hold OND, HND, BA/BSc are advised to apply on the commission’s website.

According to the FCSC in a statement released to newsmen in Abuja, forms are available in all Geo-political zones.

“The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs:

On how to Apply: Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.

Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).

“For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).

“All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission,4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.

“NOTE: The FCSC is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign.
You guys should leave Oil money and Channel your energy to this one. At least, the power tussle over this will be lesser.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ojb555666:

You guys should leave Oil money and Channel your energy to this one. At least, the power tussle over this will be lesser.
you must be a learner because that's one of the headquarters of corruption in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
nasiest:
you must be a learner because that's one of the headquarters of corruption in Nigeria.
I know, that's why I said the corruption Will be lesser as compared to DPR.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Xtruzz

What are you doing here? grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2019
So it's now crystal clear, DPR planted it's moles here to paint it's image green. The likes of Marvel and Co. DPR is really corrupt, in my State I know a former NNPC staff's Son and a former DPR SC's daughter that got their APLs from the onset. In my neighboring state where I happen to get a friend, he told me of a kinsman who works in the Villa distributed three APLs.
As for me I believe APLs were distributed based on Man know Man, I didn't see an iota of truth or merit in this recruitment. They conducted Aptitude test and Interview to Cover their Scam called recruitment.
Any body can open his green teeth an shout that it's merit based just to protect his APL from public scrutiny and/or likely probe

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 5:58am On Jul 12, 2019
I didn't condemned it because I didn't get the Job, but rather because No body can swear by his holy book that he got his APL with out knowing any body or have seen somebody got his without knowing any body.
DPR is really a sham.
But the way NNPC strategically timed it's recruitment, in a transition period(when the NAS has no committees), we pray the child of the common man gets his share out of it. Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Confirmatory information reaching me now says calls will start rolling in from 22nd of this month. Congratulations in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2019
aeder:
So it's now crystal clear, DPR planted it's moles here to paint it's image green. The likes of Marvel and Co. DPR is really corrupt, in my State I know a former NNPC staff's Son and a former DPR SC's daughter that got their APLs from the onset. In my neighboring state where I happen to get a friend, he told me of a kinsman who works in the Villa distributed three APLs.
As for me I believe APLs were distributed based on Man know Man, I didn't see an iota of truth or merit in this recruitment. They conducted Aptitude test and Interview to Cover their Scam called recruitment.
Any body can open his green teeth an shout that it's merit based just to protect his APL from public scrutiny and/or likely probe

Its just wickedness. Coming here to sell people hope of 2nd batch and how APLs have been dispatched.
Going behind to tell some people Shakur said there is nothing like 2nd batch.
Why come here to deceive people and give false hope? It's pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2019
dprsauce:
Confirmatory information reaching me now says calls will start rolling in from 22nd of this month. Congratulations in advance

You're a pure joke. You're not different from the callous people coming here to tell lies.
May the God you serve forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tonyewarri: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Well, I can confirm that I know someone that got in based on merit. I kmow him personally.
aeder:
I didn't condemned it because I didn't get the Job, but rather because No body can swear by his holy book that he got his APL with out knowing any body or have seen somebody got his without knowing any body.
DPR is really a sham.
But the way NNPC strategically timed it's recruitment, in a transition period(when the NAS has no committees), we pray the child of the common man gets his share out of it. Ameen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2019
dprsauce:
even if he were to be saying the truth as things stands it will be very hard to believe... However I believe am die even if he himself doesn't believe it...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tonyewarri:
Well, I can confirm that I know someone that got in based on merit. I kmow him personally.

The person is deceiving you and trying to protect his integrity. Do you think they have your time checking thousands of application online not to talk of shortlisting online. I can say it boldly that nobody was picked on merit. In Nigeria of today you have to be collected. Those that got the appointment letter some of them don't even write any test talk less of interview, what they required from them is only their ID number and appointment was issued to them.

The guy that call himself MARVEL is a wicked being and unscrupulous fellow for holding and deceiving thousands of people here without guilty conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wallahi kuwa, d guy's wickedness na die.
Some of them that were issued APL don't know what DPR means, talk less of Applying.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deeza4mum: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ojb555666:
Vital information

(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(f) South-West (Ibadan).

How true is this pls?, cus I opened the website didn't see anything pertaining the recruitment?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tonyewarri: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
K

ademmy102:

The person is deceiving you and trying to protect his integrity. Do you think they have your time checking thousands of application online not to talk of shortlisting online. I can say it boldly that nobody was picked on merit. In Nigeria of today you have to be collected. Those that got the appointment letter some of them don't even write any test talk less of interview, what they required from them is only their ID number and appointment was issued to them.

The guy that call himself MARVEL is a wicked being and unscrupulous fellow for holding and deceiving thousands of people here without guilty conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
aeder:
Wallahi kuwa, d guy's wickedness na die.
Some of them that were issued APL don't know what DPR means, talk less of Applying.

The wickedness and evil acts displayed by him and his cohort is out of this world.

Him no fit come here come tell people say 2nd list no dey. Oga just mellow.
God go judge all of them.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
2nd batch is sacrosanct, take it or leave it. It will be uploaded towards end of the year through February. Don't be discourag please just be hopeful, be patient. The names have been shortlisted, save and secured. God knows i have no bad intentions to lie to any 1 here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.