Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678174 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ojb555666: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Graveyard silence. Are we still resuming this July? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Ojb555666:

Yes �
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Another week ends today!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
So many people are happy now cuz the room is so quiet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fensals: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Recruitment Portal appears to have been shut down.
I guess that signals THE END.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
fensals:
Recruitment Portal appears to have been shut down.
I guess that signals THE END.

Portal is still open. But forget it anyway... It's not going to be used.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
makonko:

Portal is still open. But forget it anyway... It's not going to be used.

You are always waiting for comment to respond to. Your life seems to depend on this DPR. Go get your self engage with something else. FIRS job is easy to catch up with or find something to occupy your mind. If nothing to hold onto then go get married. It will help reduce your frustration. It's that simple..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Xtruzz:

You are always waiting for comment to respond to. Your life seems to depend on this DPR. Go get your self engage with something else. FIRS job is easy to catch up with or find something to occupy your mind. If nothing to hold onto then go get married. It will help reduce your frustration. It's that simple..

Lol!

Go get married? Is that a proposal? I'm sorry but i have a wife already... But hey... i'm an African Man, there's room for more so i think we can work it out wink grin

You said your own APL is next year so why do you keep coming here?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Xtruzz:

Pardon me please, but is this the same Xtruzz that has been posting here over the years?
Your lexical skills and use of words seems to have improved over a short period of time.
Hmmhmmm, could it be what I'm thinking. Never mind, I'm just rendering a jouska online. grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
anonymmous:

Pardon me please, but is this the same Xtruzz that has been posting here over the years?
Your lexical skills and use of words seems to have improved over a short period of time.
Hmmhmmm, could it be what I'm thinking. Never mind, I'm just rendering a jouska online. grin

Lmao grin grin grin

Too much sense wee not kee you grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
National Assembly is about to prob NNPC recruitment to give room for their ( NASS) own candidates/list/slots. This is the best time to technically get attached to your contact in NASS before the prob becomes public. Its less public as its.

How do I get attached to my people in nass?
1. Send them congratulation message.
2. Get the phone number of their L/Aids.
3. Go to them directly if under your constituents. No dulling guys. MOVE.....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Can't log in to my portal just noticed it right now , what does it signifies
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
jidex4life:
Can't log in to my portal just noticed it right now , what does it signifies

Signifies u should buy data or change browser..

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sotrue: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ojb555666:

My dear, they have ported to NNPC thread. NNPC looks real and serious . ���
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
anonymmous:

grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Sotrue:

My dear, they have ported to NNPC thread. NNPC looks real and serious . ���

Very funny wasn't this the way DPR recruitment was initially? all serious and on point...

Abegiiii slot things go still dominate am too

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Jan9:

Very funny wasn't this the way DPR recruitment was initially? all serious and on point...

Abegiiii slot things go still dominate am too
They will soon mess them up as usual.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Calls about rolling in this week. Hope/pray/press button. Congratulations in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2019
I have an undiluted primary info that the second batch is there but there is another fear that Tata is trading with slots of hopeful so as to get confirmed. I also stumbled onto an article where it was stated that the non implementation of the 2019 budget and non availability of Ministers could also be factors.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
anonymmous:

bro
My sentiments exactly. Same person that couldn't type a whole sentence without typos and grammatical errors has now transformed all of a sudden. CatfishING at its finest. God safe us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
dprsauce:
Calls about rolling in this week. Hope/pray/press button. Congratulations in advance
you woke up in Marvel's body abi.
One minute you're mocking us and the next minute you are our chief informant grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
dprsauce:
guy you really need to be serious and stop your jokes is not funny anymore seriously...

You have always been clowning on this thread so how do you expect to be taking seriously...

With due respect...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hopefully this week? Folks here are used to disappointment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am actually getting ready for the next general recruitment. This delay too much. Better take your mind away from this so called second batch. God is always with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
hopeful2018:
I am actually getting ready for the next general recruitment. This delay too much. Better take your mind away from this so called second batch. God is always with us.
Many won't be qualified again for the next one
cool. Either age would have caught up with them or they are not qualified for the experienced hire yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2019
I learnt 2019 budget implementation has not kicked off please anyone with a substantial info on this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Jan9:
I learnt 2019 budget implementation has not kicked off please anyone with a substantial info on this?

Just scroll about 6/7 comments upward and you'll notice that I alluded to that fact.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jan9:
Suppose that is true, how does it affect next batch if it ever existed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
eyebee01:

Monies are budgeted to cater for the welfare of new intakes and it runs into millions per head.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
eyebee01:

DPR will not absorb anyone without the availability of finance to settle their welfare...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
The second list may be released after appointing Ministers.
May be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.