Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677990 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Jan9:
Information didn't reach you given you December 25th as the date of release of appointment letter just ss it has always reach you with a date in every month since the beginning of this year...

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
38. We shall also sustain our efforts in managing personnel costs. Accordingly, I have directed the stoppage of the salary of any Federal Government staff that is not captured on the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) platform by the end of October 2019. All agencies must obtain the necessary approvals before embarking on any fresh recruitment and any contraventions of these directives shall attract severe sanctions.

With this said, I think if nothing is done by the end of this month, that means bye-bye to the recruitment for now.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Desric:
38. We shall also sustain our efforts in managing personnel costs. Accordingly, I have directed the stoppage of the salary of any Federal Government staff that is not captured on the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) platform by the end of October 2019. All agencies must obtain the necessary approvals before embarking on any fresh recruitment and any contraventions of these directives shall attract severe sanctions.

With this said, I think if nothing is done by the end of this month, that means bye-bye to the recruitment for now.

But this is not a fresh recruitment right?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Successful applicants will be called, later in the year to pick up their respective APLs.

The recruitment is a continuous or an ongoing process hence, the text measage or email will indicate same just to prove, it's not a new recruitment.

Ladan earlier shortlisted successful candidates for the second batch which includes those he was unable to assist during the 1st intakes. He did all these before he retired from service and those names he shortlisted can't be replace by any 1 because it was signed and seal by DPR management.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GuyMan50: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wow! That a lot of people are still being led on by these fraudulent claims is unbelievable.
Give it a rest guys, please. E done go, e done go.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Later in the year for second phase.

The notification text will be referred to the "ongoing recruitment" "CONFIRMED"

What are you saying?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
kbrule1:

What are you saying?

You'll be called before Christmas grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Later in the year for second phase.

The notification text will be referred to the "ongoing recruitment" "CONFIRMED"

See d construction of d sentences! Dis is d xtruzz we know. Dis further confirms my earlier claim dat somebody is playing with dat moniker for reason best known to him/her.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Sholly24:

See d construction of d sentences! Dis is d xtruzz we know. Dis further confirms my earlier claim dat somebody is playing with dat moniker for reason best known to him/her.

Another angle, it's possible the owner of the moniker has D.I.D (Dissociative Identity Disorder).
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Whoever it is knows that whatever he/she says here will be taken hook, line and sinker, quite unfortunate.

We should stop giving these people audience and just allow DPR to surprise us honestly; they will definitely call whether we like it or not but NO ONE knows when.

Sholly24:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Whoever it is knows that whatever he/she says here will be taken hook, line and sinker, quite unfortunate.

We should stop giving these people audience and just allow DPR to surprise us honestly; they will definitely call whether we like it or not but NO ONE knows when.

I got to know there is a second batch list too but whether is solely merit or d usual man-know-man is what I dont know... And nobody knows when they will call. We have had enough of these speculations abeg.

I am happy I didnt delay any decision career-wise because of dpr. If it comes through all thanks to God and if otherwise, lessons have been learnt and life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Xtruzz:
Successful applicants will be called, later in the year to pick up their respective APLs.

The recruitment is a continuous or an ongoing process hence, the text measage or email will indicate same just to prove, it's not a new recruitment.

Ladan earlier shortlisted successful candidates for the second batch which includes those he was unable to assist during the 1st intakes. He did all these before he retired from service and those names he shortlisted can't be replace by any 1 because it was signed and seal by DPR management.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, God epp us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
On or before the 31st of October 2019, the DPR will be called upon to defend their budget proposal for 2020. If there is no significant increase from the last year's estimates, it seriously calls for concern. However, if there is a slight increase in the figures, we should critically seek to note the reasons why it is so and if it relates to the welfare of the purported second batch.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Same here my brother, I didn't make any decision career wise cos of DPR and I think so many people here did not too, I want to believe we have sense!!! grin grin grin grin

Ebonybiuty:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2019
It does seem like there are atleast two different people operating the “Xtruzz” moniker (the original Xtruzz we know initially commented and the other edited) grin grin

...but i read another meaning to their post; more like the intention behind the post. Which would defeat the purpose if i say, though it’s just my thought.

Merit folks (people with no connection whatsoever), have faith. Not faith in “Xtruzz”, faith in God. I believe it’s going to come.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ebonybiuty:

DPR is not surprising you or anyone here. Move on. Recruitment is over.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gec8:

DPR is not surprising you or anyone here. Move on. Recruitment is over.

Why are you here then?

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Skengman: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
makonko:

Why are you here then?
grin grin I tire!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good evening all. I hope we are all fine. For the hopeful, take or leave it, next month "November" is the month. APLs are ready and will be issued out next month. The 2nd batch is over sacrosanct and it's next month. Best wishes to all the hopeful. Just be prayerful to make it.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
makonko:

Why are you here then?

Here to laugh at how delusional you and people of your ilk here are. Waiting on a recruitment of three years? Dont you think something is wrong with you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=Ngwoike post=83024812]

Thank you,
Just make further sacrifice to update us as it goes before the DDay, I have confidence in ur info. It's a great sacrifice to share even if many of us don't understand, this stuff has been kept in stringent secrecy.
May God's favour locates everyone that believes!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Which one is more senseless

Having hope that calls will be made while still doing doing something worthwhile

Or coming to laugh hopefuls who probably @ present are doing much better than you

for anyone with something worthwhile would not stoop this low except for someone already at that low level
Gec8:

Here to laugh at how delusional you and people of your ilk here are. Waiting on a recruitment of three years? Dont you think something is wrong with you?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Gec8:

what is this one saying? Three years? FIRS is still giving APL till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Get ur connections right, and u are always good to enter any agency, at anytime.. Apl always flies, especially at this budgetary period

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 3:30am On Oct 13, 2019
To those that have an idea..Please, did the DPR request for a copy of your resignation letter from your previous employer at the point of DPR documentation?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2019
A quick stop please...
To those that where working..Please, did the DPR request for a copy of your resignation letter from your previous employer at the point of DPR documentation? Did they request for it?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Xtruzz:
To those that have an idea..Please, did the DPR request for a copy of your resignation letter from your previous employer at the point of DPR documentation?

They will especially for the experience hire to validate their claims.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2019
@Xtruzz, it's like you have visited the Kitchen behind, tell us if the dishing has started...I'm standing on GRACE, whatever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lol
E be like sey something is cooking at ur end
Xtruzz:
A quick stop please...
To those that where working..Please, did the DPR request for a copy of your resignation letter from your previous employer at the point of DPR documentation? Did they request for it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jan9:
Which one is more senseless

Having hope that calls will be made while still doing doing something worthwhile

Or coming to laugh hopefuls who probably @ present are doing much better than you

for anyone with something worthwhile would not stoop this low except for someone already at that low level

On the contrary, the bolded is more senseless.
If you’re actually doing better than me, you won’t be lingering to a recruitment of which commenced three years ago and was rounded up last year.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gec8:

On the contrary, the bolded is more senseless.
If you’re actually doing better than me, you won’t be lingering to a recruitment of which commenced three years ago and was rounded up last year.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
You all should just channel your resources to leaving this country and forget about this DPR so you don't die of HBP. Canada is dishing out Permanent Residency, express entry is real and people are maximizing this opportunity to leave this shit hole.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.