Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678016 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy new month to everyone!
More favour, more testimonies...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lastbaby: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2019
humanity1491:
Happy new month to everyone! More favour, more testimonies...
Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
humanity1491:
Good morning,
@Xtruzz or Marvel, is documentation coming before or from January, and is it to be done where one is posted?
Checking something please...

Check for two.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2019
Guys forget about this recruitment. Think of the next one. Advert will be out this year or next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Please if you need to forget about this recruitment and move on kindly do so and leave others that are willing to keep their hope alive and still believe. You can't force your opinion on people all the time.
You think there isn't a second list and you're forcing people to move on yet you come here time to time to remind hopefuls of how stvpid they are, whereas you are the hypocrite doing the opposite.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
hopeful2018:

Yes Marvel. I have moved on since but yesterday the call received rekindle my hope once again. However, I will keep myself busy doing other productive works expecting to receive call from DPR for my appointment pick-up hopefully before 31/12/2019.

Is it this same person that spoke to you or has he discovered that he couldn't fulfill his promise?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
@Marvel, Ngwoike or Xtruzz do well to give us update if there is any please. Thanks in anticipation.
Good evening all!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2019
Don't be in a hurry, in a few weeks when it's obvious their November prediction is not feasible, they will produce a new beat for you to make music and dance to.
Maybe by then, we will be looking at March 2020 for APL distribution.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2019
I must commend xtruzz for the information she shared on this thread because she was always on point, except where she mentioned november to be the month of APLs release. As a matter of fact only shakur knows when the second batch(less than 50 names) will be called, or maybe she is indeed shakur in that case i have my reservations. Second batch is real, and there is no single candidate on the said list who is purely on MERIT, If you rely on just MERIT to be on that list then im sorry, that ship has sailed long ago. Evrything has been concluded and they are just waiting for shakur to give them signal to call the second batchers. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Babagy823:
I must commend xtruzz for the information she shared on this thread because she was always on point, except where she mentioned november to be the month of APLs release. As a matter of fact only shakur knows when the second batch(less than 50 names) will be called, or maybe she is indeed shakur in that case i have my reservations. Second batch is real, and there is no single candidate on the said list who is purely on MERIT, If you rely on just MERIT to be on that list then im sorry, that ship has sailed long ago. Evrything has been concluded and they are just waiting for shakur to give them signal to call the second batchers. All the best.

LOL. If the APLs are truly ready as claimed, then a date/time frame for calling of successful "MERIT" candidates will be known because the APL will carry dates which has to be followed, except the department wouldn't mind printing the adjusted APLs over and over again.

Consequently, the department has been typing, editing and re-printing APLs since like July of this year, if some people's info is to be followed. LMAO cheesy cheesy

Signal my foot. LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Marvel68:
.The GT & EH staff sacked were replaced with candidates that at least participated in the test & interview and required to submit their CVs for consideration (xtruzz). Their names were added to the 2nd batch list. Alhaji Shakur is a no-nonsense person.

Hmm

I really hope it ends well in this month for hopefuls.

The way the praises of Ahmad Shakur has been sang on this trend by you and a handful of people who have disappeared has created an image of a very despicable man whose modus operandi is Nepotism.

If I were him I would find a way to dissociate myself from you, the more you spew praises on him. The more his public image in the mind of the followers of this trend stink.

He should bear in mind that all the bright minds that have been deprived and robbed of this job under his watch, their cases would not go heard by the Almighty. No man can escape judgment.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Babagy823:

Less than 50 names

More like replacement.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2019
BrockSamson:

Hmm

I really hope it ends well in this month for hopefuls.

The way the praises of Ahmad Shakur has been sang on this trend by you and a handful of people who have disappeared has created an image of a very despicable man whose modus operandi is Nepotism.

If I were him I would find a way to dissociate himself from you, the more you spew praises on him. The more his public image in the mind of the followers of this trend stink.

He should bear in mind that all the bright minds that have been deprived and robbed of this job under his watch, their cases would not go heard by the Almighty. No man can escape judgment.

Very Apt. Hit the nail on the head. The more they sing praises of him, the more his clandestine intention/mission sprouts. God "safe" us. LOL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Who said APLs were typed and printed? Do you think MDAs type and keep letters waiting for time to distribute them? Lol, anyway you can take it as you wish.
anonymmous:

LOL. If the APLs are truly ready as claimed, then a date/time frame for calling of successful "MERIT" candidates will be known because the APL will carry dates which has to be followed, except the department wouldn't mind printing the adjusted APLs over and over again.

Consequently, the department has been typing, editing and re-printing APLs since like July of this year, if some people's info is to be followed. LMAO cheesy cheesy

Signal my foot. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
notindome:

GOT Season 8 finale and AJ-Ruiz bout were novices to suspense and all round entertainment in the world of the Endders grin. Season 6 was just classic, a wonder of further suspense.

Season 6 was thought to be the finale but the directors had something else off their sleeves.

We now know that there is a confirmed finale,

The Endders: A June to Move on (Season 7)

Watch out!!!! In Cinemas July grin. Remember, Buy Naija to grow the Naira

And so it came to pass that the thought of a finale in "The Endders - A June to Move on" was a false alarm. grin The directors had bigger plans for the most entertaining series of all time.

Nairaland News has confirmed that there is an upcoming release of season 8 this November, the date still a secret by the Producers and Directors. Nairaland News have been able to confirm the title for the upcoming season,

The Endders: Again and Again (Season 8 )

Watch out!!!! In Cinemas this November grin. Remember, Buy Naija to grow the Naira

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Babagy823:
Who said APLs were typed and printed? Do you think MDAs type and keep letters waiting for time to distribute them? Lol, anyway you can take it as you wish.
It's obvious you've been away for some time here. Go back to series of previous posts, you will see them saying APLs are ready and official resumption is January, etc.

Also, a lot of times here, your so-called informants have made reference to APLs being printed and signed. LOL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Xtruzz plz any news. Share with us pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
They don’t call Alhaji SHAKUR “TERROR” for nothing @ HQ. If you’ve got friends or family working there, they can attest to that. If he was director, the reverse could have been the case. The matter was beyond him as Head CS.
He had no choice but to include the names forwarded by LADAN.

Mr. Ladan AKA “TOOTHLESS BULLDOG” was the man responsible for this mess. He allowed himself to be used by those greedy NASS members. The worst director I’ve seen so far.
The deputy directors at that time were given only one slot due to pressure from external forces. Assistant directors and the others below were neglected in the first batch.

You guys should take a chill pill.
Xtruzz & Ngwoike have done their best to provide useful information. They should be respected and appreciated.
Kindly keep yourselves busy with other things as you wait this month.

If you’ve been told by your source that it’s over, then avoid this thread and don’t ever come back to force others to move on.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
notindome:

And so it came to pass that the thought of a finale in "The Endders - A June to Move on" was a false alarm. grin The directors had bigger plans for the most entertaining series of all time.

Nairaland News has confirmed that there is an upcoming release of season 8 this November, the date still a secret by the Producers and Directors. Nairaland News have been able to confirm the title for the upcoming season,

Watch out!!!! In Cinemas this November grin. Remember, Buy Naija to grow the Naira

cheesy wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guys, you don't actually have to believe anything here. Just move on and find another job because I don't understand this negativity and bashing of people that try to update us here.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
If for anything, the fact that the directory for the DPR offices nationwide is showing "IN PROGRESS" for four state capitals (Jalingo,Oshogbo,Awka and Lafia) as seen in the attached image definitely proves that they will be needing more staff.

The golden questions are "who are the people, they will be contacting? "how many people are they contacting?" As for when they will call, there's no point trying to predict that.
But then, there isn't anything that Musa hasn't seen at this gate of DPR recruitment.

At this point, i'm even weary of using the word MERIT with regards this recruitment. Anybody that gets in without pulling any strings at this point is more of a product of grace,fate rather than actually meriting it, if that even makes any sense.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
notindome:

Oga marketer, they have not yet started paying us our royalties for featuring in this blockbuster o, or that will only happen after the real, real season finale. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Xtruzz....pls update us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
What update do you want, maybe I can be of help

Only God knows when peple like you will learn. No one knows when 2nd list will be out, stop tormenting yourself emotionally and get busy. What will be will be. 2nd batch is sacrosanct but the time we will be contacted isn't known. GET BUSY!!!

maluga:
Xtruzz....pls update us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
Ebonybiuty:
What update do you want, maybe I can be of help

Only God knows when peple like you will learn. No one knows when 2nd list will be out, stop tormenting yourself emotionally and get busy. What will be will be. 2nd batch is sacrosanct but the time we ill be contacted isn't known. GET BUSY!!!

I respectfully disagree that you have been of any help to his plea..you would have passed by since you didn't have any, there are people who do.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Am suprised that till this moment information has not reached "dpr sauce" that people will smile by next month as usual or that APL will be released by Dec. 25th...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Those who are not politically connected shouldn't be undaunted. Shakur is an UNPREDICTABLE man, it was recently discovered that, there is hope for the common man who performed excellently well without ''P'' connections.

i.e, the list (SOON TO BE RELEASE) comprises of merit candidates and the unmerited (Those whom will come in through powerful list) folks.

Detail soon..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2019
Xtruzz:
Those who are not politically connected shouldn't be undaunted. Shakur is an UNPREDICTABLE man, it was recently discovered that, there is hope for the common man who performed excellently well without ''P'' connections.

i.e, the list (SOON TO BE RELEASE) comprises of merit candidates and the unmerited (Those whom will come in through powerful list) folks.

Detail soon..

Allah ya sa.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Xtruzz:

Detail soon..

Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.