Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678253 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2020
And there is someone that used to be there that isn’t anymore. Head of Accounts. Kayode Ojo

Babagy832:
it's likely that Marvel is transferred out of Lagos HQ, meanwhile Mr TATA is back as Head CS
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Like it’s always said, what has a beginning must surely have an end. I believe it’s about time I bow out from this thread. This is where the road ends for me. It has really been quite an experience for me on this platform.
I know some of you must be wondering who this moniker is and what motive he/she has. Well, some may have guessed rightly about me along the line. Marvel64, 65 & 68 is a DPR senior technical staff whom the some new recruits have met without knowing. This person has benefitted so much on Nairaland in the past and for this reason he/she decided to drop classified information as a way of giving back not just on DPR thread but other job platforms.
This individual had links in IOCs (Shell, Exxon, Total & Chevron) and have helped some hopefuls to secure jobs.
Trust me I feel everyone’s pain and my hope and prayer is they conclude this process ASAP before it gets out of hand. I have really done my best to provide info to the best of my knowledge.
It will hurt me to see a bunch of brilliant and intelligent people like you guys not get the job.
You guys are what we need to take the agency forward. I hope the new director will use his good office to do the right thing in the end.
To those I’ve offended in any way, I’m truly sorry from the depth of my heart.
To my followers and critics, I love you all.
My advise to those that will get the job, please respect and support your colleagues and subordinates. You never know.
I hope to see some of you soon.
Take care everyone!
Goodbye. Peace!

Story. You are addicted to your scam ways and will soon ressurect as Marvel69 or 70.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Lmao

DarkShades:

Story. You are addicted to your scam ways and will soon ressurect as Marvel69 or 70.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy832: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Okay thanks

Babagy832:

sure, maybe there's some restructuring, normally Account, Services and Personal/HR are all under Corporate Service in DPR before.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
Okay thanks

The Head of Accounting and Finance was retired yesterday Friday!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Really Wow!

BakoAluta377:
The Head of Accounting and Finance was retired yesterday Friday!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Stop typing if you have no credible info or nothing to contribute in the thread. Get your self busy or better still, visit your boyfriend if any. Tabular rasa.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
I join millions of DPR hopefuls, home and abroad in celebrating your humility & decision to return and head the CS department. It may surprise you to know that, there was wild jubilation among the 2nd batch hopefuls across the country for that singular decision you took sir.

Your numerous achievements and excellent leadership qualities have been source of inspiration to us the Nigerian youth in the DPR struggle, we are proud of you sir.

To say we yearn to be in your team is but obvious sir (2nd batch Merit Candidates Only).

We pray that the almighty God will increase your wisdom, strength and health as you release the long awaited 2nd stanza of the 2016 recruitment and continue to pilot the affairs of the CS department at the directorate and transform the DPR to international best practices sir "amen"

I personally call you the "Meritocrate" because you believe so much in merit despite pressure from the bureaucratic apparatus, so, may God continue to give you the necessary wisdom and idea to surpass the existing performance benchmark of our predicessors sir. Stay bless in the remaining years of active service in the Department. Join you soon my able Boss.

Long live the DPR hopefuls,
Long live the DPR,
Long LIVE the FRN.

Thank you, thank you & thank you!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Huh

philipianlobbos:
I join millions of DPR hopefuls, home and abroad in celebrating your humility & decision to return and head the CS department. It may surprise you to know that, there was wild jubilation among the 2nd batch hopefuls across the country for that singular decision you took sir.

Your numerous achievements and excellent leadership qualities have been source of inspiration to us the Nigerian youth in the DPR struggle, we are proud of you sir.

To say we yearn to be in your team is but obvious sir (2nd batch Merit Candidates Only).

We pray that the almighty God will increase your wisdom, strength and health as you release the long awaited 2nd stanza of the 2016 recruitment and continue to pilot the affairs of the CS department at the directorate and transform the DPR to international best practices sir "amen"

I personally call you the "Meritocrate" because you believe so much in merit despite pressure from the bureaucratic apparatus, so, may God continue to give you the necessary wisdom and idea to surpass the existing performance benchmark of our predicessors sir. Stay bless in the remaining years of active service in the Department. Join you soon my able Boss.

Long live the DPR,
Long LIVE the FRN.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
One will just write long and convoluted sentences without having a tangible meaning. It's well sha

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Like it’s always said, what has a beginning must surely have an end. I believe it’s about time I bow out from this thread. This is where the road ends for me. It has really been quite an experience for me on this platform.
I know some of you must be wondering who this moniker is and what motive he/she has. Well, some may have guessed rightly about me along the line. Marvel64, 65 & 68 is a DPR senior technical staff whom the some new recruits have met without knowing. This person has benefitted so much on Nairaland in the past and for this reason he/she decided to drop classified information as a way of giving back not just on DPR thread but other job platforms.
This individual had links in IOCs (Shell, Exxon, Total & Chevron) and have helped some hopefuls to secure jobs.
Trust me I feel everyone’s pain and my hope and prayer is they conclude this process ASAP before it gets out of hand. I have really done my best to provide info to the best of my knowledge.
It will hurt me to see a bunch of brilliant and intelligent people like you guys not get the job.
You guys are what we need to take the agency forward. I hope the new director will use his good office to do the right thing in the end.
To those I’ve offended in any way, I’m truly sorry from the depth of my heart.
To my followers and critics, I love you all.
My advise to those that will get the job, please respect and support your colleagues and subordinates. You never know.
I hope to see some of you soon.
Take care everyone!
Goodbye. Peace!

Haaa, so we are not resuming on the 13th again, after I've already packed and gone shopping for wherever it is DPR intends deploying me. cry cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
philipianlobbos:

Long live the DPR,
Long LIVE the FRN.

Read your penultimate post, then read the quoted, draw an inference.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mailbab:
One will just write long and convoluted sentences without having a tangible meaning. It's well sha

I guess d write up by philipianlobbo was directed and sent to shakur. Everybody is tired of dis next week, next month, next quarter.... I actually had it in thought dat we do a similar thing and send to d new director. We never know it may change d narratives

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sholly24:

I guess d write up by philipianlobbo was directed and sent to shakur. Everybody is tired of dis next week, next month, next quarter.... I actually had it in thought dat we do a similar thing and send to d new director. We never know it may change d narratives
[color=#000000][/color]

Your first sentence captured my intention. I hope and pray it works, because it will definitely get to his hearing.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020

anonymmous:

Haaa, so we are not resuming on the 13th again, after I've already packed and gone shopping for wherever it is DPR intends deploying me. cry cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Still waiting for my beloved Xtruzz to update us.

Xtruzz dear, please where are you?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeakin777: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2020
maluga:
Still waiting for my beloved Xtruzz to update us.

Xtruzz dear, please where are you?

Lol. Xtruzz is to update you on DPR recruitment as what exactly? Why not channel your inquiries to DPR for which i am sure they would refer you to their official website for the information you seek. This is a new year, some things should have been left in the past year.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DonShearer(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
adeakin777:

Lol. Xtruzz is to update you on DPR recruitment as what exactly? Why not channel your inquiries to DPR for which i am sure they would refer you to their official website for the information you seek. This is a new year, some things should have been left in the past year.

Are you Xtruzz.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonShearer:

Are you Xtruzz.

Don't mind her. People will just be responding to post that is not directing to them. Over sabi children.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Me I don't like this silence o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
The delay is due to the Iran and US wahala, are you OK with that?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2020

Fair enough. lol

peepydelano:
The delay is due to the Iran and US wahala, are you OK with that?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ebonybiuty:

You better like am, before one person go come drop lamba say resumption na 20th, APL distribution starts next week. LOL
They've decided to grow conscience in 2020, that's fair enough.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
There are credible information from Directors office which collaborate with what i heard from the ministers office and FCC in respect to DPR 2016 recruitment and the attachments. I had to verify emmiditely I heard of it but I'm supprise the guy hasn't drop it here, maybe he would after going through my writings. I'm not Ready to SPILL either.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2020
philipianlobbos:
There are credible information from Directors office which collaborate with what i heard from the ministers office and FCC in respect to DPR 2016 recruitment and the attachments. I had to verify emmiditely I heard of it but[b] I'm supprise the guy hasn't drop it here[/b], maybe he would after going through my writings. I'm not Ready to SPILL either.

@Bolded, which guy?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 09, 2020
makonko:

@Bolded, which guy?
[color=#000000][/color]

Keep asking while I continue providing answers. People are so sceptic to unvail some vital info here, now I understand the rational.. Every man to himself.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2020
philipianlobbos:
[color=#000000][/color]

Keep asking while I continue providing answers. People are so sceptic to unvail some vital info here, now I understand the rational.. Every man to himself.
spill whatever you heard bro,that guy you talked about has deactivated.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Enshaw: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2020
philipianlobbos:
There are credible information from Directors office which collaborate with what i heard from the ministers office and FCC in respect to DPR 2016 recruitment and the attachments. I had to verify emmiditely I heard of it but I'm supprise the guy hasn't drop it here, maybe he would after going through my writings. I'm not Ready to SPILL either.

It is very okay to not want to share any info because of how people respond to things on this platform.
It is however Childish of you to come here and claim to have info but you don't want to share. To what end? For people to beg you? Or to make yourself feel important? For what exactly?. You have info you dont want to share? keep quiet! you have info to share? you share....Just Grow up abeg!
(PS: I am not asking you to share whatever you claim to know, whether or not you share, whatever will happen at DPR will happen)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Lmao

Resumption is still Monday sha grin grin grin

anonymmous:

You better like am, before one person go come drop lamba say resumption na 20th, APL distribution starts next week. LOL
They've decided to grow conscience in 2020, that's fair enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2020
philipianlobbos:

We thank the Almighty God cheesy

Now you can please shift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)