Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3668874 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
It is well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
'The power you shouldn't give to people is to let them decide your mood' - it's a product of the virtue called Prudence. At a moment you're happy with life, and someone choses to put you in state of distress, it's either you maintain your state of happiness by shielding yourself with unforthcoming/unresponsive attitude or you vaporize agitatively at the sight of his/her bait - whichever option, it's within your power to decide.
This goes beyond our physical interaction with people in our diff homes, office of work, or on the streets. It's discovered that presently, the mood of about 80% of the world population is often time decided by technological devices and 55% by the internet/social media. You and I are captured on the 55% group; hence, the question one has to ask oneself is, who controls the internet? You and I know it's human - diff human kinds with varied ideologies, intentions and mission.
I once argued with a friend that asked, 'How possible is it that someone will arrange pictures of FAKE fatal accident scene, suicide, diseases or certain horrors of life's experiences and post them on the internet?' It isn't just a possibility, but the shocking thing is that people who do such every now and then derive some kind of epic pleasure in this kind of activity.
During the primitive ages, we heard of the schadenfreudes and sadists inflict physical pains on certain subjects for their pleasure. Revolution has tarnished this act in almost every part of the world, but it hasn't tarnished the genetic machine. In my studies, certain types of human dispensation which we Africans see as witchcraftism are simply aspects of sadism or schadenfreude, which the perpetrator in his quest to actualisé his mission can deploy any means.
Meanwhile, modern science and technology has taken over today's world and many primitive life's activities have transmuted. Even though human knows that goods and various forms of communication are now traded on the internet, but to his greatest surprise to discover that sadism and schadenfreude has long carved its domain on the internet. It's a form of modern/internet sadism or schadenfreude (if you like call it witchcraftism), that has caused numerous havocs across the globe. Regrettably, their easiest victims are those who seek succour or solace on the internet at times of severed conditions, who end up being fed with complicated information that make them give up the remnant hope in their bank of survival.
Therefore, it's on this note that the need arises for every individual to re-educate himself on how to respond to certain information he/she comes across on the internet. Be it on a group or any form of forum, not everything should be taking by heart for longer meditation than the short time it's seen, since we couldn't avoid certain information that may have no good benefits to us.
This is a new year, it may be of great help to our individual life if we could re-evaluate our internet lifestyle and reshape it for a better/prolonged life.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2020
see long epistle abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
LOL, see post.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
I see that the Marvelous liar has deleted myself for the upteempth time grin grin cheesy

One of the biggest lies the Marvelous fellow dropped to mislead and work against your best efforts would be revealed, give it time.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
TeddyX:

You still crying over spilt milk.
Ma guy, I don check your posts and it’s nothing to write home about. Negative comments everywhere.
Move on!

Newbie, I am not your guy tongue

Negative comments about Marvel’s lies, about Ladan & Shakur’s slot trading. DPR management staff cornering slots like its an entitlement in addition to their enormous salaries. Negative comments that getting into DPR was a mirage if we didn’t arise and contend for it. The children of the masses are still here waiting, so far so good have I been right?

Learn when to keep quiet rather than allow people to see ignorance and idiocy spill from very orifice of your body. Over the course of this recruitment, I have learnt a new skill, completed two professional certifications, gotten another academic degree and I am in the process of transiting to a better job for the second time. You are coming to tell others to move on, like they are standing on your head. slow poke grin

TeddyX:
You were told the truth bro. I was given APL in December through my senator but I won’t mention date for resumption/documention. I was told merit was small and that senators, rep members, governors took almost everything. Some states were not well represented. In some cases, you will find Ahmed Musa under Ebonyi state and Chibuike under Zamfara state. For each state, specific number of slots were allotted to various senatorial districts for the politicians. They were advised not to bring candidates from the same LGA
I know I’m a beneficiary but just feel sorry for those substituted, some names were even taken down at the last minute due to pressure. I say make I no carry last this time around, as I’ve been denied jobs in past.
You guys better believe this dude. I was tempted to post my APL but I dey fear una for this place. Once it’s official I will turn up. Best of luck my people.

Lol dimwit

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2020
TeddyX:

Stop acting like you have everyone’s interest in mind when you are only just trying to use them to get what you want. ............I don’t understand what you were expecting out of this recruitment. This is Nigeria, where you dey when your mates dey use their Senators to assist them. Don’t come here preaching to us as if you’ve got some level of integrity in your system. You are also corrupt like the rest of them that got the job.

..........My cousin got the job through Baba Ladan hand work. The info I received from my cousin corresponded to what your informants posted.

Me no get your time as I don collect my NNPC APL. tongue
If you like don’t shine your eyes for the next recruitment
You will still come back here 2030 crying over spilt milk. Shine your eyes for the next recruitment and no be by too much grammar. I advised only you to move on because of your toxicity. If you get mouth go ginger DPR management. “When in Rome, do as the Romans”.

Lol. It hard to believe right. A pig thinks every-other animal on the planet is missing out for not wallowing in mud like it grin grin

Nevertheless Nigeria shall be great again, God-willing we would succeed in getting rid of elements like you that has corroded our system, no matter what it takes; even if we have to go the China way.

I know people that are well connected on this trend that haven’t broadcasted their connection till now. You have NNPC apl and you still lurk around DPR trend making noise. Whoever is reading this, Have any dealing with this moronic hungry scammer at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2020
BrockSamson:

Newbie, I am not your guy tongue

Negative comments about Marvel’s lies, about Ladan & Shakur’s slot trading. DPR management staff cornering slots like its an entitlement in addition to their enormous salaries. Negative comments that getting into DPR was a mirage if we didn’t arise and contend for it. The children of the masses are still here waiting, so far so good have I been right?

Learn when to keep quiet rather than allow people to see ignorance and idiocy spill from very orifice of your body. Over the course of this recruitment, I have learnt a new skill, completed two professional certifications, gotten another academic degree and I am in the process of transiting to a better job for the second time. You are coming to tell others to move on, like they are standing on your head. slow poke grin

Lol dimwit
Congratulations on your achievements so far. I was equally blessed with a job that pays twice that of DPR.
I have moved on long ago.
It is heart breaking that jobs in a sensitive and crucial parastatal like DPR are freely given to undeserved graduates like Christmas gift.
It is just a matter of time and the government job market will suffer negative feedback. When that happens, everybody will pay the ultimate price.
I'm chilling in my hotel room after an induction process in my new organization.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Polchiz:

Congratulations on your achievements so far. I was equally blessed with a job that pays twice that of DPR.
I have moved on long ago.
It is heart breaking that jobs in a sensitive and crucial parastatal like DPR are freely given to undeserved graduates like Christmas gift.
It is just a matter of time and the government job market will suffer negative feedback. When that happens, everybody will pay the ultimate price.
I'm chilling in my hotel room after an induction process in my new organization.
what is most heartbreaking is that anyone who says things as they are is termed toxic, bitter, while those who spew nonsense and lies are worshipped and venerated. Someone is trying to do the right thing and is termed corrupt. If this is not a display of full blown madness, i dont know what is. Very many mad people, just they arent roaming YET. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2020
BrockSamson:

Lol. It hard to believe right. A pig thinks every-other animal on the planet is missing out for not wallowing in mud like it grin grin

Nevertheless Nigeria shall be great again, God-willing we would succeed in getting rid of elements like you that has corroded our system, no matter what it takes; even if we have to go the China way.

I know people that are well connected on this trend that haven’t broadcasted their connection till now. You have NNPC apl and you still lurk around DPR trend making noise. Whoever is reading this, Have any dealing with this moronic hungry scammer at your peril.

My brother, let's not lie to ourselves, with the kind of recruits going into key MDAs, Nigeria isnt going anywhere. You can imagine someone glorifying corruption and nepotism just because it favours them. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bros, all I can see from this comment is that you just received NNPC APL. I thought you received DPR APL last year grin

Please expantiate �

TeddyX:

How do you know marvel & the other informants were lies. Did your informant say otherwise? Did you drop any meaningful information concerning the recruitment? Was this place not your source of information? Were you forced to believe the informants? If you knew everything was false, why didn’t you fight for your APL? Were the informants the cause of your predicament?
Quit being a hypocrite, because if you had godfathers that would assist you, I’m quite sure you could have abandon this place. You won’t even care about the rest.
Stop acting like you have everyone’s interest in mind when you are only just trying to use them to get what you want. Please don’t come here telling us about your next level achievement. You aren’t the only individual that is doing so well. I don’t understand what you were expecting out of this recruitment. This is Nigeria, where you dey when your mates dey use their Senators to assist them. Don’t come here preaching to us as if you’ve got some level of integrity in your system. You are also corrupt like the rest of them that got the job.
Tamihawt and Marvel na the best informants una been get only say em dates no been come to pass for some reason. My cousin got the job through Baba Ladan hand work. The info I received from my cousin corresponded to what your informants posted.
Me no get your time as I don collect my NNPC APL. tongue
If you like don’t shine your eyes for the next recruitment
You will still come back here 2030 crying over spilt milk. Shine your eyes for the next recruitment and no be by too much grammar. I advised only you to move on because of your toxicity. If you get mouth go ginger DPR management. “When in Rome, do as the Romans”.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
TeddyX:

My sister, I be DPR hopeful too o. As I see the situation eehn my eyes come open, I say make I pull strings hustle my NNPC APL o. I just sorry for NNPC hopefuls when them find out wetin them do their list, it’s just a pity. Mehn 9ja politicians no get joy. Them replace my name twice for the list. If it wasn’t for the intervention of my senator Na so I for go over board. This country na jungle.
Even my prophet informed me that my APL with DPR was given to someone else. He is there pretending to be me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
TeddyX:

What you just said made no sense to me. If it’s what I’m thinking, then you’ve got a bad sense of humour.
Brother dey your lane, enjoy your jab.
Haha �
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
TeddyX:

..... Him dey blow plenty grammar, why him no read law or go join politics? Yen yen yen!
Abeg no waste your saliva.

You fool!

I am already ahead of you. Wait on it!
#NigeriaShallBeGreatAgain
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
TeddyX:

My sister, I be DPR hopeful too o. As I see the situation eehn my eyes come open, I say make I pull strings hustle my NNPC APL o. I just sorry for NNPC hopefuls when them find out wetin them do their list, it’s just a pity. Mehn 9ja politicians no get joy. Them replace my name twice for the list. If it wasn’t for the intervention of my senator Na so I for go over board. This country na jungle.

Do you know the resumption date ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
TeddyX:

I made that clear from the beginning that I won’t disclose such sensitive information.
Abeg, no vex.
Noted.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 4:32am On Jan 19, 2020
TeddyX:

I made that clear from the beginning that I won’t disclose such sensitive information.
Abeg, no vex.

Resumption date na super secret sensitive information, if known oil rig fit stop to dey work cheesy grin

Stupid scammer grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2020
olaidefat:

Do you know the resumption date ?

Resumption for DPR or NNPC?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2020
TeddyX:

All I see in you is Envy & Jealousy.
You should go see a doctor before you go jump off Third Mainland Bridge.

Bipolar Human

Thats not a problem, my HMO can cater adequately for that at no cost to me grin grin

E pain am lol. You are not going to get any maga from this trend, slither away. grin cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
philipianlobbos:

Resumption for DPR or NNPC?

NNPC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.