Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676015 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chamoaaa: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
So you guy are still gathering here waiting for second batch, lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Enshaw: 6:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Marvel7p:
It is well...

It will soon end.

Brace up guys..

I have something to say but i believe Xtruzz can share it here with you guys...

Hmmmm.....

Some people still liked this? angry #sad

Whoever you are Marvel 7p, if this is your idea of pulling legs or having fun, It really isn't normal. You are sick and need help.

I am not one to advise people to move on or lose hope (although that's the obvious and most reasonable thing to do at this point),

But there has to be something inherently wrong with a person who gives false hope for fun.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Solutionwheels(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Download Deloitte Past question and answer through the link in my signature
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Marvel7p: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Serious change in DPR top management that affected our Tata...i wount say more than this.

You people are not praying very well anyways there is still hope for common man.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Marvel7p:
Serious change in DPR top management that affected our Tata...i wount say more than this.

You people are not praying very well anyways there is still hope for common man.

you sabi imitate marvel sha

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2020
He cannot imitate anything. English is soooo poor, at least Marvel's English wasn't this bad. And despite the fact that I didnt like the way he comes here to give unnecessary false hope, he still had a bit of sense, This one is a lie! Big lie!

I pray this comes to an end sooner than we expect. May God do the best for us all. Amen.

peepydelano:
you sabi imitate marvel sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
He cannot imitate anything. English is soooo poor, at least Marvel's English wasn't this bad. And despite the fact that I didnt like the way he comes here to give unnecessary false hope, he still had a bit of sense, This one is a lie! Big lie!

I pray this comes to an end sooner than we expect. May God do the best for us all. Amen.

Let him keep entertaining himself.amen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Mr Tata was transferred to KD office. I am very glad it happen, is like the new boss in town is trying to deal with Mr Tata. Honestly, shakur got what he deserved. He traded the merit list with politicians in other to get favours in return instead of doing what is right and depend on the almighty.
Guys the 2nd batch is a mirage.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Ebonybiuty:

[color=#000000][/color]

Can you just keep quiet? You have no single info yet you keep talking. You are blind, deff and dump on issues happening in the department. What he said is the truth.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Marvel7p:

Lmao @ “our Tata”.

The prayers of the sons and daughters of God are catching up with him. He hasn’t started, he won’t go unscathed. I can remember something that happened a very long time ago, a primary school teacher absconded the money for end of party donated by his pupils. After some years he realized nothing was working; everything was on a slow downward motion, then the matter developed into a strange ailment and continued till he had to go and find the root cause of his problems. He was reminded of how he abused his position many years, that his bitter pupils rained curses on him. Trust me the road to his redemption wasn't easy. As long as God is on throne, Let Tata know that this is just the beginning of his woes.

Let us always have the fear of God, no position belongs to anyone. The same respect being shown to you cuz of such position would be shown to the next holder of that position. Let everyone do what is right at the right time and not count himself as too important cuz nothing is permanent.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Dear hopefuls,

Going by this I guess it's all over for the second batch saga. It is well.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meisteray: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Boptec Ventures Limited is a company registered in Nigeria. We provide full range of services in Recruitment and Labour Contract Services, Business Enterprise Applicaions & Automation Consulting, Data, Broadband Engineering and Network Services, E-Security Solution and Workflow System, ICT Consulting, Training and Certification, Petrol Station Automation Services and Facility Management Services.

As a Recruitment and Labour Contract agency, we require the services of suitably and qualified candidates irrespective of your field of study or degree to fill the job vacancy in one of our partnering firm. Visit our application portal on website www.boptec.net to drop your CV.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
No, it's not over. They need us more than we need them and we will be called when the time comes. It's just a matter of time and it will definitely not exceed this year.

It has been said several times here that no one knows when the next batch will be called and it remains so, NO ONE KNOWS!

maluga:
Dear hopefuls,

Going by this I guess it's all over for the second batch saga. It is well.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why did u delete your post na @humanity1491?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Dozylala90 how's Dpr own dramatic?quoting your statement from nnpc thread.Does shakurs feud with the new MD has any effect on the already prepared list?This second batch looks like a mirage.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
You guys have refused to have sense, you keep feeding yourselves with foolish infos upandan. What has personal feud, fights, quarrel etc between two staffs of a government institution got to do with recruitment or any minute official duty? Sometimes I keep wondering if this group is truly a group made of graduates.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
I was fortunate to be in the MIX of some ladies who are bankers in National Assembly. They confirmed some young men from Northern region came pleading to be assisted in photocoping their DPR appointment letter by November December. The ladies said, they saw the date boldly written on the letter, life and direct, no stories. Tata was smart enough. The lady asked why didn't they handle the photocopy at the general business centre by the press Hall behind the senate hearing room? The bearer just collected the original and the photocopy of the letter and replied thank you.
History is happening upstairs people, and it's on our watch.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2020
[color=#000000]
philipianlobbos:
I was fortunate to be in the MIX of some ladies who are bankers in National Assembly. They confirmed some young men from Northern region came pleading to be assisted in photocoping their DPR appointment letter by November December. The ladies said, they saw the date boldly written on the letter, life and direct, no stories. Tata was smart enough. The lady asked why didn't they handle the photocopy at the general business centre by the press Hall behind the senate hearing room? The bearer just collected the original and the photocopy of the letter and replied thank you.
Good morning,
With due respect sir, I would like to know the reason behind telling us this at this very moment...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
philipianlobbos:
You meant all these while, DPR has not called successful candidates? You know I was out here since 2018 after test. Wow Nigeria my country
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adeakin777: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
meetgaya:

You meant all these while, DPR has not called successful candidates? You know I was out here since 2018 after test. Wow Nigeria my country

They have since 2018. The delusional ones waiting are expecting a mysterious second list to appear from nowhere even after the organisation had officially announced the conclusion of the exercise on their website. Even after the highly connected received theirs late last year, they are still waiting. This is 2020, an exercise that commenced in 2016 and some people are still waiting. Highly bemusing indeed!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
adeakin777:

They have since 2018. The delusional ones waiting are expecting a mysterious second list to appear from nowhere even after the organisation had officially announced the conclusion of the exercise on their website. Even after the highly connected received theirs late last year, they are still waiting. This is 2020, an exercise that commenced in 2016 and some people are still waiting. Highly bemusing indeed!

LOL

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
And you're coming here to check if one of your sold kidney is still available right? Why is it difficult for you to mind your damn business? grin
adeakin777:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tell us something new. As at October last year I personally know someone who paid 3m for APL. Our concerned is the list and the info we need should be about the list. Backdoor APL is normal in 9ja now.
philipianlobbos:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ferguson0709:
I won't mention any date but there's a second list and a LOT of merit candidates with no godfather made the list. The only thing I won't do on this platform is lie to people. I won't play with people's emotions.
I don't want to mention anyone's name but please stop lying to people by giving fake dates.

Just felt like quoting this comment when I noticed he was online. You are well informed bro!

And for those saying or having the thought that we are gullible for still hanging on, pls what exactly is your business? And why do you keep coming here to check on the so called gullible people I just tire
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Smh. You are more delusional for coming here to check on those who are 'delusional'.

Why is it hurting you so bad that some of us have refused to give up? Is it your false hope??

Odensin!!!

Gec8:

LMAO!! Never have I ever seen a more delusional person that this girl..

Better move your ass on.

LMAO

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TeddyX(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
maybe the outcome of this wait will eventually be for a new recruitment,just saying.lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Even NNPC that started their recruitment after DPR is already sending congratulation mails to successful candidates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)