Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677353 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you are 30 years and above, get your M.Sc and gather some experience so that you can qualify for experienced position the next time DPR advertises.
Alternatively, apply in merit-based organizations such as KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deliotte, PWC, Banks, Universities (Private), multinationals like Nestle, Guinness, Nigerian Breweries, Shell, Chevron e.t.c. You can be employed on merit and some of them pay better than DPR.
Nothing is impossible for God, but as a human, I feel this recruitment is long over.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mmturi: 12:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Replacement is going on at DPR right now

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Seeker123: 12:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 5:13am On Jun 23, 2020
Okay o...
mmturi:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
mmturi:

Are you sure?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Of a recent, a lot has begin to happen again, Director stood on his ground that any 1 coming in must have took part in the interview.

The code numbers of those who couldn't make it to the CBT is now a saving grace for those who didn't apply but coming from the Presidential Villa again to get the replacement slots. They call it replacement..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xtruzz:
Of a recent, a lot has begin to happen again, Director stood on his ground that any 1 coming in must have took part in the interview.

The code numbers of those who couldn't make it to the CBT is now a saving grace for those who didn't apply but coming from the Presidential Villa again to get the replacement slots. They call it replacement..

I'm yet to hear of anyone with an APL lately
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goderlist44: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xtruzz:

Thanks for ur information. As a common man who know nobody in Aso Rock can we still expect something positive?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
makonko:

I'm yet to hear of anyone with an APL lately

People will be called. Don't daubt me..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
goderlist44:

Thanks for ur information. As a common man who know nobody in Aso Rock can we still expect something positive?

YES.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goderlist44: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xtruzz:

YES.

we pray so

Thanks for ur response

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
I remembered, I applied for this job as a fresh graduate, I was still very naive then, was about 21~22 or so grin. I actually thought merit works in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for this
Xtruzz:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xtruzz:

Can you say when?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xtruzz:

Well....., I really don't know about this, so I can't say.
But what I know for sure is, if you made it to the interview and you have "someone" to give you a push, you will get in.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
suchsland:

Well....., I really don't know about this, so I can't say.
But what I know for sure is, if you made it to the interview and you have "someone" to give you a push, you will get in.

Suchland long time!

Been waiting for the reply of my mail like forever o... cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Will there be another recruitment in the nearest future?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Probably 2022 since their recruitment is after every 6years
lamash:
Will there be another recruitment in the nearest future?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Xtruzz

Any update?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
DPR warns public against fake recruitment notices

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has alerted members of the public to the activities of some unscrupulous persons, who are circulating fake recruitment notices on Social Media.

The DPR, in a statement signed by its Head of Public Affairs, Mr Paul Osu, on Monday in Lagos, noted that their motive was to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into parting with huge sums of money for employment into the agency.
Osu said: ” They do this by masquerading as recruitment agencies and issuing bogus ‘DPR recruitment forms 2020/2021’ with spurious claims and promises of job offer into DPR.

“We hereby wish to state categorically that DPR is currently not conducting any recruitment exercise and has not engaged any persons, agents or consultants to act as intermediaries for any recruitment exercise.”
According to him, the DPR had not authorised anyone to charge any fees or issue recruitment forms on its behalf.
He said: “For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to reiterate that employment into the department is carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public service in line with due process philosophy of government.
“In this regard, therefore, we would like to advise members of the public to discountenance any information circulating in the public space, particularly on social media regarding ‘DPR 2020/2021 recruitment forms.
“The public is enjoined to note that recruitment notices by DPR is usually published in national newspapers and our official website- www.dpr.gov.ng.

Osu added that any person who does otherwise was at their own risk.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Mailbab:
DPR warns public against fake recruitment notices

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has alerted members of the public to the activities of some unscrupulous persons, who are circulating fake recruitment notices on Social Media.

The DPR, in a statement signed by its Head of Public Affairs, Mr Paul Osu, on Monday in Lagos, noted that their motive was to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians into parting with huge sums of money for employment into the agency.
Osu said: ” They do this by masquerading as recruitment agencies and issuing bogus ‘DPR recruitment forms 2020/2021’ with spurious claims and promises of job offer into DPR.

“We hereby wish to state categorically that DPR is currently not conducting any recruitment exercise and has not engaged any persons, agents or consultants to act as intermediaries for any recruitment exercise.”
According to him, the DPR had not authorised anyone to charge any fees or issue recruitment forms on its behalf.
He said: “For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to reiterate that employment into the department is carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public service in line with due process philosophy of government.
“In this regard, therefore, we would like to advise members of the public to discountenance any information circulating in the public space, particularly on social media regarding ‘DPR 2020/2021 recruitment forms.
“The public is enjoined to note that recruitment notices by DPR is usually published in national newspapers and our official website- www.dpr.gov.ng.

Osu added that any person who does otherwise was at their own risk.
My people. Any hope for second batch?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2020
hopeful2018:

My people. Any hope for second batch?

From what I know, I would advise you forget about second batch. If you made it to the interview, find someone to lobby for you.

Good morning all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
No o. Second batch dey o. Xtruzz don talk say e dey o. Keep the hope alive o. 2022 is just around the corner o. Wait a lil more o. Shakur is making some calls on his infinix note on behalf of DPR 2016 hopefuls as THEY had assured you oo. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2020
suchsland:

From what I know, I would advise you forget about second batch. If you made it to the interview, find someone to lobby for you.

Good morning all.

Who has connection they are not using??

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please I need any connection even if it is not DPR connect. I know there are good people here that can help a brother. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CBNwords(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
piro2rule:
Please I need any connection even if it is not DPR connect. I know there are good people here that can help a brother. Thanks

There are no good people here o, if that's what you tagged good people.

People here will only cause quarrel, wash your brain, scam you, or the selfish waka pass kinda people
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
CBNwords:

People here will only cause quarrel, wash your brain, scam you, or the selfish waka pass kinda people

Don't generalize it; I believe there are good and kind hearted people here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CBNwords(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
piro2rule:

Don't generalize it; I believe there are good and kind hearted people here.

OK.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just listen to yourself. Because DPR didn't call you, you decided to insult people on this thread as if they are the cause of all your misfortunes. May God heal you shaa..
CBNwords:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Polchiz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xtruzz:

I was unemployed for years before God showed me mercy and blessed with me with a very good job. I know how it feels to wait aimlessly for a job.
For me, the best way to help people now is to answer these questions if you have the answers:
When is next DPR recruitment and how can good Nigerian graduates who desire to be employed in DPR go about it the Nigerian way?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
I heard that another recruitment is around the corner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.