Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678021 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
maluga:

Heard some people are resuming in DPR next week.

Xtruzz can you plz confirm that for us.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind response.

That’s fake news. Nobody was issued APL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hercules22:

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hammer2019:

Nothing dey oh OG. Na stroll I been dey stroll pass, until I hear the smell of fresh beans mixed with ripe plantain. Na dat smell I trace see myself here oh cheesy

I don notice sey una don get new chef dem cheesy grin

Na so o my brother. Cookery dey sweet now o...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hammer2019: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
makonko:

Na so o my brother. Cookery dey sweet now o...

It's well. Make God settle everybody smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hercules22:

Do not mention lad.
The time DPR shared APLs last year Nov, 2019, even HR were obscured to that.
It can be distributed in a low key.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mailbab:

Do not mention lad.

Ok no problems. Let’s wait and see.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mailbab:

Do not mention lad.

I begin to sense something
In retrospect, when DPR began APL distributions. They had it in mind of apportioning 400 APLs at first. The letters were signed and sealed but merely for the highly connected people (applicants and non applicants with sponsors).

When it was the time to be distributed, the letters were delivered to the doorsteps of their sponsors. This process was unknown to us all prior to the applicants amassed APLs from their sponsors. It was thereafter DPR contacted the exiguous ones amid us.

APLs are being apportioned (shared and distributed) on a daily basis without us knowing. I wonder how many slots will be available by now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Mailbab:

I begin to sense something
In retrospect, when DPR began APL distributions. They had it in mind of apportioning 400 APLs at first. The letters were signed and sealed but merely for the highly connected people (applicants and non applicants with sponsors).

When it was the time to be distributed, the letters were delivered to the doorsteps of their sponsors. This process was unknown to us all prior to the applicants amassed APLs from their sponsors. It was thereafter DPR contacted the exiguous ones amid us.

APLs are being apportioned (shared and distributed) on a daily basis without us knowing. I wonder how many slots will be available by now?

My brothers and sisters with what is going on I don't think there is hope for common man.

Though nothing prayers cannot do. It is well.

Xtruzz plz say something.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
maluga:

My brothers and sisters with what is going on I don't think there is hope for common man.

Though nothing prayers cannot do. It is well.

Xtruzz plz say something.
[color=#990000][/color]

Some ladies here are extremely excited.
If you didn't here from them between now and Friday, then move on please..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pls no one shd think of giving up now, not after coming this far. It is not over till it is over..and it should only be over when you see new call for applications, which shd be by 2022. Hold ON!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Xtruzz:
[color=#990000][/color]

I'm quite sure you're one of those ladies grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheWizPhoenix(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Xtruzz:
[color=#990000][/color]

The endgame.
No surprises grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

The endgame.
No surprises grin

Of course!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Gilbertase:
Pls no one shd think of giving up now, not after coming this far. It is not over till it is over..and it should only be over when you see new call for applications, which shd be by 2022. Hold ON!

....It would be over after we tell the whole world our DPR story giving very specific intimate details and we have the last laugh over DPR’s corrupt management.

A time is fast approaching in Nigeria, when people in exalted positions would be filled with deep dark fear when they even think of dipping their hands into resources meant for the benefit of the starving masses because they know that their whole arm would chopped off along with that hand.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
I am personally waiting for testimonies to start trooping in. Once "palliative" reach your side, abeg make we know oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheWizPhoenix(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
anonymmous:
I am personally waiting for testimonies to start trooping in. Once "palliative" reach your side, abeg make we know oo.
LOL grin
Doubt that will happen because in this case the warehouse is not within the reach of the common man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

LOL grin
Doubt that will happen because in this case the warehouse is not within the reach of the common man grin

grin grin
God be with you all, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

LOL grin

embarassed embarassed Hmmmm. It's likely going to be hush-hush.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
For this our generation? Not gonna hold my breath bro. Maybe the next generation would be more formidable. We wey like the comfort of self-deceit like nofin else. 2022 it is!
BrockSamson:

....It would be over after we tell the whole world our DPR story giving very specific intimate details and we have the last laugh over DPR’s corrupt management.

A time is fast approaching in Nigeria, when people in exalted positions would be filled with deep dark fear when they even think of dipping their hands into resources meant for the benefit of the starving masses because they know that their whole arm would chopped off along with that hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Gilbertase:
For this our generation? Not gonna hold my breath bro. Maybe the next generation would be more formidable. We wey like the comfort of self-deceit like nofin else. 2022 it is!

2022, is that when the next recruitment is gonna be out?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Xtruzz If you have any genuine Info Why don't you Spill the Beans because This parable is becoming too much on us the Poor Masses..

Just be Explicit So We know what's going own. no information here will Shock anybody again. I believe we have seen it all.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
talk2comrado:
Xtruzz If you have any genuine Info Why don't you Spill the Beans because This parable is becoming too much on us the Poor Masses..

Just be Explicit So We know what's going own. no information here will Shock anybody again. I believe we have seen it all.

Nothing has happened. Don’t give yourself HBP.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Xtruzz:
[color=#990000][/color]

Well, so far, nothing has happened or is happening. All in Sarki's hands.
At least, that's what I know. Stand to be corrected though.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Unknownuser:

Well, so far, nothing has happened or is happening. All in Sarki's hands.
At least, that's what I know. Stand to be corrected though.

I believe she did what she had to do in order to ease off pressure. I actually laughed when she posted that information. But that approach toyed with people’s emotions. I’ve told them that internal matters had to be addressed first before they call. I’ve promised to testify when I get mine. When they start calling it would be obvious like that of PPPRA & PEF.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hercules22:

I believe she did what she had to do in order to ease off pressure. I actually laughed when she posted that information. But that approach toyed with people’s emotions. I’ve told them that internal matters had to be addressed first before they call. I’ve promised to testify when I get mine. When they start calling it would be obvious like that of PPPRA & PEF.

Internal matters when some people are resuming tomorrow.

Ok na..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
maluga:

Ok na..

Congrats to them. I hope you received APL.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2020
maluga:

Ok na..

LOL �
It was obvious from her post when she said "some girls are happy over here".

Unless people wanna turn a blind eye to it, because she does not need to explain what she means by that statement before you understand the message being passed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2020
ennyj01:

LOL �
It was obvious from her post when she said "some girls are happy over here".

Unless people wanna turn a blind eye to it, because she does not need to explain what she means by that statement before you understand the message being passed.

Knowing 100% that your position is secured is enough to be happy about.
Just saying. She's in the best place to clarify.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2020
maluga:

Ok na..

Haba!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheWizPhoenix(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2020
"2nd batch is sacrosanct" grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:
"2nd batch is sacrosanct" grin

LOL. People (special candidates) wil be issued APLs. Just a little more ndidi.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.