Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676342 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2020
I had that the have relocated woooo......the dateline in on or b4 31 december 2020.
Hercules22:

Until they’ve relocated to Abuja, No dispatch of APL.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2020
GCON39:
I had that the have relocated woooo......the dateline in on or b4 31 december 2020.

Relocation in progress....if you go to their head office today, you will see some trucks loading stuffs. After this process comes the APL. We are waiting patiently.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok.... Let's keep da hope alive[qquote author=Hercules22 post=97121165]

Relocation in progress....if you go to their head office today, you will see some trucks loading stuffs. After this process comes the APL. We are waiting patiently. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hercules22:

Relocation in progress....if you go to their head office today, you will see some trucks loading stuffs. After this process comes the APL. We are waiting patiently.
[color=#000000][/color]

Thank you for these words of encouragement, personally, i have confidence in every single info you dished out here. i went through your profile, surprisingly, all i saw was about christ Jesus. This singular act alone bost my confidence, hence, i love reading your updates.

Please, do you have any idea where their office is situated in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Happy New week and complement of the season my people... cool

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Umaldah(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone, After every difficulty, there is ease. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Heard the second list will be out this week.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thank you but no thanks

Why not let them call first. Una never learn

Smh

Iyajelili:
Heard the second list will be out this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
Thank you but no thanks

Smh

Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
Thank you but no thanks

Smh

You're always rude and I didn't direct that to you. Wait till Jesus comes for your own call you hear? Always talking like you know shit

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Me ke, I don't know anything o; and I won't wait till Jesus comes, I'll get my letter soonest but only God knows when.

So please stop with all the unnecessary date predictions. This week ko, Last week ni

Iyajelili:

You're always rude and I didn't direct that to you. Wait till Jesus comes for your own call you hear? Always talking like you know shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ebonybiuty:
Me ke, I don't know anything o; and I won't wait till Jesus comes, I'll get my letter soonest but only God knows when.

So please stop with all the unnecessary date predictions. This week ko, Last week ni

All this Prediction don tire person Abeg.. Ihe Nkea Owu Rice undecided

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Saw on the other thread that someone got his/her APL today. Can anyone confirm if true or otherwise?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Pdirac:
Saw on the other thread that someone got his/her APL today. Can anyone confirm if true or otherwise?
I saw that too...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advance to everyone......

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Happy New Year in Advance Fellas... I want to use This opportunity to appreciate Everyone here giving us updates, Legit Information in this group... You guys are the real G.O.A.T.. Sincerely since I came on board my vision is now widened... Thank you for the information, contacts, Links, Head up.. I will proudly say this thread is the most updated... Thank you all for being part of my 2020.. Its been a cruise, God bless you all for all your relentless effort. Let me boldly say 2020 was a success because we are alive...
2021 Will be our divine turn around.

Happy New Year And a greater 2021..

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
It seems members of this thread have not returned from their Holiday yet. Good morning my neighbours
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
talk2comrado:
It seems members of this thread have not returned from their Holiday yet. Good morning my neighbours

People have moved on

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
For those of you with sponsors expecting APL, get in touch with him/her, it will be gotten across to you.
For those who want to get into DPR, people have started dropping names in the Department and via the Ministry, make contact and lobby. Seems a new recruitment is around the corner, can say when though.

Good day and Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
You lie!!!

Please can you guys come off all this, this is a new year o. Let's stop all this abeg.

suchsland:
For those of you with sponsors expecting APL, get in touch with him/her, it will be gotten across to you.
For those who want to get into DPR, people have started dropping names in the Department and via the Ministry, make contact and lobby. Seems a new recruitment is around the corner, can say when though.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bukhety(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ebonybiuty:
You lie!!!

Please can you guys come off all this, this is a new year o. Let's stop all this abeg.

It's not a lie. Someone who is well connected mentioned it in another thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ebonybiuty:
You lie!!!

OKAY MA.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
suchsland:

Disregard this info, it is a pure lie.

Someone mentioned a new recruitment in another thread doesn't mean you have to come here to second him.

Make your findings before you post. Well any Post here is subject to debate.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bukhety(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mailbab:

Someone mentioned a new recruitment in another thread doesn't mean you have to come here to second him.

Ok sir. Whatever rocks your boat sir. But just want to ask, can u authoritatively refute the claim? As in your contact in there said it's a lie? If u are not interested in something or u have other reasons to say something is a lie, you state it and not just say someone is lying. But what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mailbab:

LOL. Things are happening in the background, people are keeping quite, nobody wants to say shit. What do you expect for a recruitment that has been officially announced over, a long time ago?

Have you met anyone with sponsor personally and he/she told you APL never/no go touch hin hand. Ohh, you expect them to come here and post it, when we all know what you people say/do about such people.

Anyways, wetin be my own. It is well with us all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
As far as I know, my job here is done.
When the new recruitment starts, will come around to render hlep (as much as I can) to those who need it.
Till then, see you all later.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
We know your type. For your mind now, you want some gullible people to believe you have the connect to get them an APL at DPR yea. Its better you left like your predecessors.

Enough said!

As far as I know, my job here is done.
When the new recruitment starts, will come around to render hlep (as much as I can) to those who need it.
Till then, see you all later.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Please which other thread was it mentioned? Kindly post the link here. Thanks

Mailbab:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ebonybiuty:
Please which other thread was it mentioned? Kindly post the link here. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/664

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
And people keep wondering why this thread is quite. If people continue like this, NOBODY will come here to say anything if/when something is happening.

Learn to ignore what doesn't sit well with you.
God help us all.
Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
To be sincere, something is really happening on a low at DPR and people are being mute. Two different people I've spoken with (one online another offline) have claimed APL was issued shortly before Christmas.

Even me sef don taya.

I'm just getting the impression these people were warned not to say anything.
Na only God fit help us, this Naija don turn something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.