Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com (33447 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by mperostar: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
More of the over 200 Chibok school girls from Borno State abducted on April 14, 2014 by Boko Haram have been released, News Express can report this evening.

“I can confirm to you that more of the girls have been released and will soon be brought to Abuja,” a usually reliable security source told News Express on Tuesday evening.

The source could not confirm the number of girls released this time but assured that they were already in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).

News Express reports that the first batch of 21 of the Chibok schoolgirls were recently released by Boko Haram.

“The release of the girls, in a limited number is the outcome of negotiations between the administration and the Boko Haram brokered by the International Red Cross and the Swiss government,” the Presidency had said at the time. It added that “the negotiations will continue.”

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/29905-BREAKING-NEWS-Boko-Haram-releases-more-Chibok-girls

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by agwom(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by agwom(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good one! praise the lord...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by slivertongue: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
dont get it!
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by MPSA(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
nairalandds with firearm is also watching shocked shocked grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by divinehand2003(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why now?

I am beginning to suspect a conspiracy theory

Abi was Fayose's concerns true?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by padi94(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Happy 4 them o, God bless those who are putting in these efforts
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by dunkem21(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Following cool
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Flexherbal(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Where were they kept!

Happy that they have been released.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by kunlexy1759(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
NIGERIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by ever811(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
OK....but....I am not understanding the sudden change of heart by the blood thirsty demons...one day we will surely hear the truth behind this group and the chibok girls story...

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by fitzmayowa: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
good news...
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by mrsajebade: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Jokerman(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Just like that?? the schemers are destroying their schemes small small.... grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Funlordjnr: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
That source looks so fantastico.....

That I pray that I never jam it again!

undecided
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by berryprety(f): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmmm jst like that? ok oo...after d regea play d ogene...

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by ogba20: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
berryprety:
hmmmm jst like that? ok oo...after d regea play d ogene...
lafin, just because power and oil, people take thousands live. no wahala the end justify the means. fear NORTH

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
I believe it is getting clearer to even d Dumnest person that this is a scripted programme, a conspiracy harnessing its exit plan.
One day, one of the girls would be couragious enough to tell us they were kept in a duplex, somewhere in govt owned quaters..........
Releasing them from where abeg? and the military have no idea whatsoever, except Shettima and few other Imam-Looking, bears taunting fellows in Khaki Uniforms, who are not military men, by any means.
Its okay undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by mastermaestro(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2016
'Chibok Girls', a perfectly scripted political play to demonize one Gej as the villain, and canonize one Buhari as the hero.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by MONITZ: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
I believe it is getting clearer to even d Dumnest person that this is a scripted programme, a conspiracy harnessing its exit plan.
One day, one of the girls would be couragious enough to tell us they were kept in a duplex, somewhere in govt owned quaters..........
Releasing them from where abeg? and the military have no idea whatsoever, except Shettima and few other Imam-Looking, bears taunting fellows in Khaki Uniforms, who are not military men, by any means.
Its okay undecided

U re wasting ur time because most Nigerians still believe the Chibok girls scam. How they were able to take a population of about 180 million humans on a ride still baffles me. They don't know y the countries that came in to help us locate and release the girls left as soon as they came, i believe they knew it was a conspiracy within the northern elites who were bent on wresting power from the "bloody southerner" that usurped their born to rule position and since the northerners re stooges to our colonialists, they too also played along or kept quiet since they will also benefit more at the end of the day if they(the north) eventually get the power because it would be less of a stress to the colonialists compared to wen a non-northerner is there.

In 2007,amidst obasanjo's third term agenda brouhaha, Prince Charles of Great Britain came to Nigeria and went to see the sultan or so in the north,wen Buhari wanted to become president he ran to Chatham house in London and he became a "democrat " afterwards, this was the same person they had always referred to as a bloody dictator and tyrant. I want discerning minds to connect the dots.To make it a bit clearer very recently an American lawyer said sth abt Buhari not honoring the terms of the agreement they had it with him before the elections, he(the senator) said sth like "we told Mr. Buhari not to haunt or victimise the opposition wen he assumes leadership.

That is just a tip of wat they discussed, so many other things were discussed which they will not ell u nd I, methinks some concessions and promises were made for Bubu to win the elections.

Also an insider in America's seat of government which is the White House said Uncle Jonathan messed up big time by turning to Russia for arms and munition,he went ahead to say in their eyes Wat Jona did by turning to Russia was an unforgivable offence, so discerning minds should connect the dots and that's all.I believe to them Jona became a bull in a China ware shop that had to taken out by any means necessary.

I ve taken pains to say all the afore mentioned so as to let us know that our colonial masters re more comfy with the northerners than any other people in Nigeria and which could ve made them keep sealed lips too on the Chick girls scam.

So many stories around these Chibok girls, so much that u don't even know which is official and which is from the grapevine,its like one new week, one new story or gist to tickle our fancy.... .

N. B: I don't want any kid/insultive character quoting me simply because u disagree with this post, it's not a must u see things my way, and the last time I checked I still had the right to see things my way, so just read and move on.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Onenaira1: 2:31am On Oct 26, 2016
So the movie has finally ended.

Well that's good.

Northern leaders, what's the next script you going to play for us.

Disgusting the level some people will undergo just to get power. North only God can save una soul. Tufiakwa!!!!!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by koladebrainiac(m): 2:51am On Oct 26, 2016
This cant be true
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by nwasinachi(f): 3:14am On Oct 26, 2016
u sure say no be d meeting wey only northern govs go obodo oyibo go do be that? something is fishy somewhere.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by opribo(m): 3:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Time will surely tell...
It does not matter how long it takes but one thing is sure truth must always prevail.
My only happiness is that Nigerians with discernible minds knew the truth from the beginning.
I only pity all those who were privy to all these horror and yet mortgaged their conscience for power and money.
One day we shall all close our eyes never to open it again, on that day everything we have done or participated in will come face to face with us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by DesChyko: 4:20am On Oct 26, 2016
mperostar:

“I can confirm to you that more of the girls have been released and will soon be brought to Abuja,” a usually reliable security source told the online newspaper on Tuesday, October 25, 2016.

That doesn't sound professional at all undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Praise the Lord!
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by veekid(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2016
I still smell scam and propaganda

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Izonpikin: 5:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
Its okay undecided
it's all script..

How my brothers from the south don't discern this makes me worry...

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Izonpikin: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2016
nwasinachi:
u sure say no be d meeting wey only northern govs go obodo oyibo go do be that? something is fishy somewhere.
so you no know??..

Meanwhile my southwest brothers dey jump upandan like fishes thinking say na achievement. ...

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by cutekhalifa(m): 6:00am On Oct 26, 2016
on what term are those girls are release, what ultimate prize do FG pay to secure their freedom... Buhari the clueless President... don't put the lives of millions in danger because u want to score some cheap political point.... No reasonable President will negotiate with a terrorist... Buhari is a clown.... Tufiakwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Col. Ajayi Reveals What TY Danjuma Told Them During Military Training / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Femi Hamzat, Their Wives During APC Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.