Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com (33441 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Mboi2: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

People you see everyday wearing suicide bombs and blowing up themselves You say na scam. Sacking whole villages, kidnapping people(Not only Chibok Girls) Many other Kidnapped people taken hostage have been freed from their clutches. You say na scam.

Chibok Girls Received international attention if not, it would have been just another abduction and swept under the carpet.

Did you know that over 40 boys were massacred in their school Hostel by Boko Haram. That was swept under the rug. Do you know that? I saw a video of it. How can you say that the Kidnap was a SCAM.

Let us assume for a minute that it was a scam, to what end? Boko Haram started in Yarádua's time and he dealt with them decisively Killing their Leader Yusuf. It was his illness and the subsequent Mishandling of the BOKO HARAM issue by Politicizing it that Led to Boko Haram becoming the Albatross that it was. Yes I said "WAS" because they have been rightly said "Technically" Defeated.

Think My Brother Think.
You are the one that suppose to think twice. All points you raised there can convince anybody. Go do your homework well. Bear this in mind, power hungry lions can wipe a whole state to make sure that power gets to them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by ncoolsome(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
I believe it is getting clearer to even d Dumnest person that this is a scripted programme, a conspiracy harnessing its exit plan.
One day, one of the girls would be couragious enough to tell us they were kept in a duplex, somewhere in govt owned quaters..........
Releasing them from where abeg? and the military have no idea whatsoever, except Shettima and few other Imam-Looking, bears taunting fellows in Khaki Uniforms, who are not military men, by any means.
Its okay undecided

and u also are the one responsible for impregnating 18 out of the 21 girls abi??there are so many thingz we don't understand bt to sit in our living rooms and assume is out of it
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by max1234: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Naughtysite:

And non of the girls is pregnant ?

My dear, if you have been to the North and see what a Hausa Muslim can do just for a little girl, you will surely ask this question oh! FEAR NORTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by max1234: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2016
d fact that they don't speak good or even any
English is an indictment of the job PDP did in
government for sixteen years. I only laughed at your statement; have you ever been to the North?
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by orisa37: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Bimpe29: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Good to know, Alhamdulillahi.
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by orisa37: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
After releasing all the Girls, those releasing them should show up to the Nigerian Military to be paid Compensation.
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by UchaNwababa: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Another Scam from APshit if anything happen in chibok make i Bend before December my sister was a student of GSS chibok so nothing happen there it's all Scam.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by freedom96: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
ever811:
OK....but....I am not understanding the sudden change of heart by the blood thirsty demons...one day we will surely hear the truth behind this group and the chibok girls story...
there's change in governance.The head is no longer rotten.
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by ikemesit4477: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
mperostar:

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/29905-BREAKING-NEWS-Boko-Haram-releases-more-Chibok-girls
Let's keep our fingers cross because the truth about these chibok saga will surely be reveal one day, even all these girls knows the truth but they are forbidden not to speak!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by lanreni: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
MONITZ:

Kk, sir.
Thats my boy.
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by HealthCoach1: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by basadenet: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
From what is happening now it seems the chibok girls kidnapping was a staged managed thing by some clips to tarnish the image of the past adminstration. Time will tell.
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Enough of the hullabaloo, the military owes nobody an account of the terms n conditions in which they were released. Whoever wants to know or read ugly meanings to the grounds at which the girls were released should join the military else keep shut forever. Those who have deliberately refused to see the light should live in darkness
cutekhalifa:
on what term are those girls are release, what ultimate prize do FG pay to secure their freedom... Buhari the clueless President... don't put the lives of millions in danger because u want to score some cheap political point.... No reasonable President will negotiate with a terrorist... Buhari is a clown.... Tufiakwa
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by cutekhalifa(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Enough of the hullabaloo, the military owes nobody an account of the terms n conditions in which they were released. Whoever wants to know or read ugly meanings to the grounds at which the girls were released should join the military else keep shut forever. Those who have deliberately refused to see the light should live in darkness

Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by lailo: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2016
divinehand2003:
Why now?

I am beginning to suspect a conspiracy theory

Abi was Fayose's concerns true?
Is it difficult for u to understand that there was a negociation/swap deal?
Re: Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com by Onenaira1: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Miles300:
political reasons , sometimes we youth don't see beyond the media report and try to be analytical over certain issues , Buhari is fully aware he has lost popularity among the people , all of this is to build up momentum and tell Nigerians wat he has achieved over the years , am sure this will be use as a tool for re- election
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.
It's funny that it was only Atari that saw the scam fpr what it is since the beginning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / 19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / Nigerian Military Rescues 22 Children, 7 Nursing Mothers From Boko Haram (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.