Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137168 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by FunkyMetahuman: 3:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Bought Mtn mifi today and I got different model

This one is E5573Cs-322..

Different from their regular 320.. Is the Unlocking the same process as the ones already in this thread?

Someone please help.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iXavier: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Is there an issue with MTN?

I've been on 3G since yesterday, no 4G signal
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by cafedeluv(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
frebor:

Unfortunately, none of the firmware I tried work, you'll need a data lock code to flash any firmware at all. Unlocking was by boot shot and injecting a bin file which allows you to run a putty terminal so you can copy the hash codes. Then you calculate the unlock codes, pop in another sim and you input the unlock code.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm getting "error reading from serial device" while using Putty.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
cafedeluv:

Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm getting "error reading from serial device" while using Putty.
Why don't you follow the instructions of Dmedalion? He has given all the info you need.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by cafedeluv(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
dustmalik:

Why don't you follow the instructions of Dmedalion? He has given all the info you need.

it doesn't work with the new MTN MIFI E5573cs-322.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Damma(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Somebody Epp Me...
I scan manually on my 606 and see Etisalat 4G but once I click on it,it shows registering and then it pops up 'failed' and No Network signal... Pls any workarounds...
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Bought Mtn mifi today and I got different model

This one is E5573Cs-322..

Different from their regular 320.. Is the Unlocking the same process as the ones already in this thread?

Someone please help.
no
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
cafedeluv:

After loading the bin file, the FC UI ports must be detected in Device manager. (If you use anyhow bin file, you risk loosing imei, serial number and Web UI)

Open Putty: on Session tab, set connection type to serial and change Serial line to FC UI com port as shown in Device Manager

On Terminal tab, set local echo and local line editing to force on.

Then click open to get your hash codes.

Calculate unlock code, and insert another sim into mifi. Input unlock code and you're done.

This method will unlock any E5573 mifi in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
cafedeluv:

it doesn't work with the new MTN MIFI E5573cs-322.
it works ....
different files entirely.........

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by cafedeluv(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
frebor:

After loading the bin file, the FC UI ports must be detected in Device manager. (If you use anyhow bin file, you risk loosing imei, serial number and Web UI)

Open Putty: on Session tab, set connection type to serial and change Serial line to FC UI com port as shown in Device Manager

On Terminal tab, set local echo and local line editing to force on.

Then click open to get your hash codes.

Calculate unlock code, and insert another sim into mifi. Input unlock code and you're done.

This method will unlock any E5573 mifi in the world.
That's exactly the procedure I've followed. Maybe it's the bin file I used.
I used the usbsafe bin file from balong page on github.
I want to try this uldr_oem-nck_e5573b bin file.
I just hope it won't mess up imei, webui & co.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
cafedeluv:

That's exactly the procedure I've followed. Maybe it's the bin file I used.
I used the usbsafe bin file from balong page on github.
I want to try this uldr_oem-nck_e5573b bin file.
I just hope it won't mess up imei, webui & co.

Nice, you sure do know what you're doing.

The oem-nck bin file works perfectly, or any other bin file that puts the mifi in GODLOAD mode.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dmedalion:
it works ....
different files entirely.........

Pls bro, how do we get dis webui? I love it. And pls can it work wit E5573s-606?

Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
eraly:

Pls bro, how do we get dis webui? I love it. And pls can it work wit E5573s-606?

Thanks
I intend on testing it on E5573s-Series tomoro.....but works on all E5573Cs-Series
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
eraly:

Thanks
Download it from here https://routerunlock.com/download-huawei-e5573cs-609-webui-17-100-15-01-356-free-india-idea/

Yes, i'm currently using it on my E5573s-606. I like that it shows the dBm of your signal.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
dustmalik:

Download it from here https://routerunlock.com/download-huawei-e5573cs-609-webui-17-100-15-01-356-free-india-idea/

Yes, i'm currently using it on my E5573s-606. I like that it shows the dBm of your signal.

Does this WebUI have network mode only selection ?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
amadika:

Does this WebUI have network mode only selection ?
Yes, it does. If you ask me, it's the best.

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
dustmalik:

Yes, it does. If you ask me, it's the best.

Wow...let me load on my ..320
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
dustmalik:

Any special tin to do b4 I flash/install? Do I need to downgrade anytin?

Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
eraly:

Any special tin to do b4 I flash/install? Do I need to downgrade anytin?

Thanks
No, just flash. no need for downgrade/ upgrade.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Weldone Dustmalik
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by ndubisik(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
amadika:
So I decided to try glo 4g mifi today notwithstanding that glo 3g service only flashes once a while in my office. Headed to their office and after much argument bc they wanted me to buy a subscription of 5k. Finally we agreed on 3k subscription in addition to 5k to buy the mifi. Was very surprised to see very stable 3bars 4g network in my office and very fast. Glo is wow.
what?!! abeg baba drop all the details this is too good to be true. what model is that mifi? which glo office did you get it? how many gig is the sub?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
dustmalik:

No, just flash. no need for downgrade/ upgrade.

Thank you so much. Best webui so far.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2016
ndubisik:

what?!! abeg baba drop all the details this is too good to be true. what model is that mifi? which glo office did you get it? how many gig is the sub?

The glo mifi is E5377Bs-508. The office i got mine is glo office in Delta mall. The Mifi is 5k then you are expected to buy a subscription of 5k and above. 5k subscription will give 24gb of data.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by cafedeluv(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2016
frebor:

Nice, you sure do know what you're doing.

The oem-nck bin file works perfectly, or any other bin file that puts the mifi in GODLOAD mode.

Thanks so much for all your help. My mifi is now unlocked and it retained the MTN Web UI.
I used the oem-nck bin, then ran puffy which calculated the nck code, though it took a while to finish.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Umunri: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2016
amadika:

The glo mifi is E5377Bs-508. The office i got mine is glo office in Delta mall. The Mifi is 5k then you are expected to buy a subscription of 5k and above. 5k subscription will give 10gb of data.
what mifi or handset did you use before that could not connect to 3g or 4g.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by ndubisik(m): 1:26am On Nov 30, 2016
amadika:

The glo mifi is E5377Bs-508. The office i got mine is glo office in Delta mall. The Mifi is 5k then you are expected to buy a subscription of 5k and above. 5k subscription will give 10gb of data.
Thanks man. I got the e5573cs-322 from MTN office in festac at 10k with 10gb. The 10gb don dey finish sef cry
I gats unlock am Tomorrow go buy ntel sim sharp sharp
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by ndubisik(m): 1:27am On Nov 30, 2016
cafedeluv:

Thanks so much for all your help. My mifi is now unlocked and it retained the MTN Web UI.
I used the oem-nck bin, then ran puffy which calculated the nck code, though it took a while to finish.
Thanks again.
Baba is it e5573cs? How did you go about it?
Please explain the step by step for me. Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 4:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Dmedalion:
Weldone Dustmalik
eraly:

Thank you so much. Best webui so far.
Thanks.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 4:29am On Nov 30, 2016
cafedeluv:

Thanks again.
Nice one. Your determination paid off.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by chibros02(m): 5:57am On Nov 30, 2016
cafedeluv:

Thanks again.

How do u go about unlocking it, and is that model E5573cs-322
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2016
cafedeluv:

Thanks again.

Congrats and well done, that's what the thread is all about; Do It Yourself (DIY). Do enjoy the satisfaction that comes from knowing you can do things if you put ur mind to it.

I hail all the guys in the house @ dustmalik i dey see ur handwork, @ frebor nice one and thumbs up, @ dmedalion awesome work bro, @ eraly you don become guru finish oh lol........ to all the guys in the house who have made it what it is kudos to you all... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2016
saint2ace:

Congrats and well done, that's what the thread is all about; Do It Yourself (DIY). Do enjoy the satisfaction that comes from knowing you can do things if you put ur mind to it.

I hail all the guys in the house @ dustmalik i dey see ur handwork, @ frebor nice one and thumbs up, @ dmedalion awesome work bro, @ eraly you don become guru finish oh lol........ to all the guys in the house who have made it what it is kudos to you all... Shalom

Do one still require boot shot now to unlock?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.