Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137218 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by yerimastyle(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Contact me if you want to unlock any E5573 Mifi and option to chose the 4G only .

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
yerimastyle:
Contact me if you want to unlock any E5573 Mifi and option to chose the 4G only .

can u help get a huawei E5573s-606 mifi? Plsss....
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have both the Glo 4g lte and recently obtained the mtn 4g. It is a lot easier to unlock glo which has a more premium feel. Works well with mtn 4g though spectranet and swift do not work with same. I am still struggling to unlock the mtn and has no time to short circuit the board which would fault your warranty.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
tyoba:
I have both the Glo 4g lte and recently obtained the mtn 4g. It is a lot easier to unlock glo which has a more premium feel. Works well with mtn 4g though spectranet and swift do not work with same. I am still struggling to unlock the mtn and has no time to short circuit the board which would fault your warranty.
How is the performance of Glo LTE compared to that of MTN? I was really surprised when i was downloading at 10mb/s yesterday on MTN, given that LTE coverage isn't even that good in my house.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
tyoba:

Please, can u upload d pix of the glo mifi? and pls, wat model is it and the price you got it? thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
eraly:

Please, can u upload d pix of the glo mifi? and pls, wat model is it and the price you got it? thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3429120/been-able-unlock-mtn-4g/3
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bedford101(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
yerimastyle:
wheres ur contact
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by kratoss(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2016
yerimastyle:

Wer is ur contact?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Youngpo413: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2016
dustmalik:

How is the performance of Glo LTE compared to that of MTN? I was really surprised when i was downloading at 10mb/s yesterday on MTN, given that LTE coverage isn't even that good in my house.
please I don't understand this mb/s matter, for example, 10mb/s will be how many if converted to MB/s? I hope you get my point?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2016
If u are within Abuja and wants to Unlock your MTN E5573 MIFI, AND SPECTRANET Mifi, contact me, i will do it for you pro bono cool cool

I have one UNLOCKED MTN E5573 mifi for sale at a reasonable price. works with Ntel 4G, Smile 4G, etc
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2016
saint2ace:

This process won't on the new mtn mifis cos it's firmware cannot be easily downgraded or flashed, u'll get error 19

True talk.. that method doesnt work at all
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:

True talk.. that method doesnt work at all

so which method is right to unlock it?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dareyb68: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

I'll help you unlock for a fee contact me am in Lagos..
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2016
dareyb68:

I'll help you unlock for a fee contact me am in Lagos..

I dnt stay in lag n I dnt av a mifi yet. do u know of wia I can get Huawei E5573s-606 mifi n d price? thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dareyb68: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

I dnt stay in lag n I dnt av a mifi yet. do u know of wia I can get Huawei E5573s-606 mifi n d price? thanks

I have the 606 unlocked too for sale @ 17k but am in Lagos
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
dareyb68:

I have the 606 unlocked too for sale @ 17k but am in Lagos

shocked shocked shocked sad angry cry na 12k ah get bro. ah beg
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by slye(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you're within lagos, contact me on whatsapp 08036805325, I'll unlock it @ an affordable rate. You'll also have the option to lock on to 4G/3G only.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dam5reey(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
please I don't understand this mb/s matter, for example, 10mb/s will be how many if converted to MB/s? I hope you get my point?

Basically 8bits make 1bytes...
Bits is represented by small b while
Bytes is represented by capital B

So 8Mbps will be equal to 1MBps

If speed test shows 24mbps that is equal to 3MBps
Basic...
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by olurotimi1: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

Basic...
at the end all na same, whether kilometres or miles.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
olurotimi1:
at the end all na same, whether kilometres or miles.

grin cheesy
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Youngpo413: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

Basic...
thanks for the clarification,I'm wondering why all speed tests do chose bits over bytes.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
I helped to unlocked two Nairalanders mtn Mifi/ Black Spectranet Mifi today, I guess if the see this my post they can testify here too cool cool
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:
I helped to unlocked two Nairalanders mtn Mifi/ Black Spectranet Mifi today, I guess if the see this my post they can testify here too cool cool

Working perfectly.

Once again thank you sir grin I am happy
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

Basic...

All this speed test to me is not the main thing. I use IDM Download speed to measure how fast network speed is...............

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
iliyande:

Working perfectly.

Once again thank you sir grin I am happy

You are welcome sir. Enjoy and direct others cool cool cool
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

Basic...

this IDM download speed is capital letter 7MBps

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:

You are welcome sir. Enjoy and direct others cool cool cool

I gave someone your contact, he may contact you any moment
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
iliyande:

I gave someone your contact, he may contact you any moment

ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

your Mifi requires a boot shot on the motherboard to unlock
Boot shotting is a technical way of carrying out a short circuit operation on the motherboard of the Mifi in order to aid its unlocking.
It requires uncoupling of the Mifi........
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dam5reey(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Youngpo413:
thanks for the clarification,I'm wondering why all speed tests do chose bits over bytes.

Yes, It it simple, Megabits (Mbps.....) is the Standard for Measuring Internet speed, It is widely used.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:
I can testify that i met with Honsule today. he is a great guy, by the way. he unlocked two of my MTN MiFis for free. Honsule, thanks, i really appreciate it.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
dustmalik:

I can testify that i met with Honsule today. he is a great guy, by the way. he unlocked two of my MTN MiFis for free. Honsule, thanks, i really appreciate it.

Eeeh, so guy na you met me there cheesy

Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.