Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137204 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

Yes, It it simple, Megabits (Mbps.....) is the Standard for Measuring Internet speed, It is widely used.
thanks once again.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:

your Mifi requires a boot shot on the motherboard to unlock
Boot shotting is a technical way of carrying out a short circuit operation on the motherboard of the Mifi in order to aid its unlocking.
It requires uncoupling of the Mifi........
now that's some weird sheit cry
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Youngpo413: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:

All this speed test to me is not the main thing. I use IDM Download speed to measure how fast network speed is...............
internet speed meter lite is also very accurate for mobile....... Just like IDM on pc.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Youngpo413: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
honsule:

this IDM download speed is capital letter 7MBps
almost 2Gb on that kind of movie? Lol, well it might make sense to you.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Agboki: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
oga honsule abeg ur contact i nid 2 unlock mine i dey lag.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
iliyande:

Eeeh, so guy na you met me there cheesy

Hehe
LOL.. that was me oo. i thought you came for legal services sef. Didn't know you also came for the mifi unlock thingy.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
iliyande:

Eeeh, so guy na you met me there cheesy

Hehe

dustmalik:

LOL.. that was me oo. i thought you came for legal services sef. Didn't know you also came for the mifi unlock thingy.

Abuja peeps be having all the fun, well done Honsule we need more people like you, who do things for the joy of it and not for monetary gains.

Lagos peeps be asking of 2k to guide u on what to do; not to do it oh but guide u, SMH

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
dustmalik:

Lol..... Legal services ke grin I no de look for people's trouble ooo. grin

BTW, it was fun meeting Honsule today.

Rocking my glo 4g lte now..... All thanks to Honsule

I am loving glo more
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
iliyande:

I am loving glo more

which mifi una unlock?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Apart from Huawei E5573s-606, which oda mifi support all these network's 4G? Ntel, MTN, GLO and Etisalat
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

which mifi una unlock?

Spectranet E5573-606
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

Apart from Huawei E5573s-606, which oda mifi support all these network's 4G? Ntel, MTN, GLO and Etisalat

SPECTRANET 606 will do
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tolzeal:

SPECTRANET 606 will do

bro, me dey find dat mifi. its d only mifi I knw of. anybody knw wia ah fit get am?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

bro, me dey find dat mifi. its d only mifi I knw of. anybody knw wia ah fit get am?

You willsee them plenty in Comp Village ....
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tolzeal:

You willsee them plenty in Comp Village ....

for hw much? u av any idea? u got urs dia?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
eraly:

18k I guess !
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
iliyande:

I am loving glo more
Nice. Where do you reside and how good is the Glo 4G coverage over there?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tolzeal:

18k I guess !

18 kini? shocked sad cry
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
dustmalik:

Nice. Where do you reside and how good is the Glo 4G coverage over there?

I stay in Maraba sharp corner. Glo is super fast here.

even on 3g I stream.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Zukoslim(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2016
eraly:

u don too find dis 606 mifi..anyway if am chanced i go enter computer villa find am for u..if i see am for ur price, i go buy am, waybill am for u
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2016
iliyande:

I stay in Maraba sharp corner. Glo is super fast here.

even on 3g I stream.
Lucky you. No network is that good at my place in Zone 2.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Zukoslim:

u don too find dis 606 mifi..anyway if am chanced i go enter computer villa find am for u..if i see am for ur price, i go buy am, waybill am for u

Babaaaaaaaaa ooooo........ Tuale baba mi. Ah go happy die bro. I need dat mifi like kilode. Make GOD allow u see in JESUS name. cheesy
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Zukoslim:

even if dem neva unlock am, ah no mind. ah go find way to unlock am by masef. Ah go dey wait to hear from u o.

so u dey lag?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by slye(m): 6:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Tolzeal:

SPECTRANET 606 will do

Its still the same 606

If you're within lagos, contact me on whatsapp 08036805325 for E5573s-320, I'll unlock it @ an affordable rate. You'll also have the option to lock on to 4G/3G only.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2016
For those DIY fans like myself here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANM1ifVgniw to unlock the MTN e5573s-320 mifi currently being sold. Just follow the instructions in the video, all the files required are in the description.

I would advise you stop at where the network unlock code is inputted and not to worry about the webui as the one by MTN seems pretty stable and gives the option to lock ur network to 4G only, 3G only or 2G only.

Just get a precision tool set and have fun afterall what can you lose. After the first one the step in pretty easy and can be done in less than 20mins.

Cheers and one love..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bobojoshua(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
saint2ace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANM1ifVgniw to unlock the MTN e5573s-320 mifi currently being sold. Just follow the instructions in the video, all the files required are in the description.

I would advise you stop at where the network unlock code is inputted and not to worry about the webui as the one by MTN seems pretty stable and gives the option to lock ur network to 4G only, 3G only or 2G only.

Just get a precision tool set and have fun afterall what can you lose. After the first one the step in pretty easy and can be done in less than 20mins.

Cheers and one love..
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
saint2ace:

Cheers and one love..
Nice share.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
honsule:
I helped to unlocked two Nairalanders mtn Mifi/ Black Spectranet Mifi today, I guess if the see this my post they can testify here too cool cool
r

Honsule, ur contact details please. I read something that after using the boot stuff, ur physical mifi reset button would not work again. Please could those with unlocked mtn4g mifi confirm same
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
dustmalik:

Nice share.

Thanks Boss
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Tolzeal(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
saint2ace:

Cheers and one love..

God share mate smiley
Mine doesn't allow to Use the 'Only' options.

I'll work on the UI thingy.
Thanks smiley
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tolzeal:

God share mate smiley
Mine doesn't allow to Use the 'Only' options.

I'll work on the UI thingy.
Thanks smiley

Thanks mate, if you find a webui that does USSD and gives the option for 4G only, 3G only and 2G only, please do share.....
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by yerimastyle(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Contact me for unlocking and option to choose LTE only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.