Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings (2392 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today / No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
-PAULINUS UWAGA AN INJURED IPOB PROTESTER WHO GOT SHOT ON THE LEG:

"My names are Mr Paulinus Uwaga. I am married with Six Children. I joined IPOB because of the marginalisation of my people. I was among the IPOB protesters who were shot on the 10th of November 2015, while we were peacefully protesting at Shell RA PortHarcourt.

We were just chanting and singing Freedom Songs with our placards with various inscriptions demanding for the freedom of the detained Leader of Ipob and Biafra Nation. All of a sudden, I saw armed Nigeria combined force team approaching us with Hilux Vans,Armoured Cars and then they started shooting Teargas and at thesame time releasing Gunshots directly at us(Ipob Protesters) without a preinformation.

I saw Police Men with Navy Blue and Black Uniforms, Army Officers with Camouflage I was shot at my Leg and was rolling on the floor due to the pains, until I was rescued by IPOB protesters and then I lost consciousness. I was told I was taken to a Hospital that couldn't give me first aid, before rushing me to St Martins Hospital at Stadium Road PortHarcourt.

When I gained consciousness, I found myself in St Martins Hospital Stadium Road where over Four Hundred Thousand Naira was paid for my Medical Bills. I can't meet up with the School Fees of my Six Children and aswell take care of other Family issues. To tell you, I will protest if my strength can carry me and I will not stop until my Leader is freed and Biafra is restored.

I am calling on the International Community to help the Indigenous People of Biafra towards the agitation for our Nation Biafra. We need the help of the International community to get out of this contraption called Nigeria, where Human right is been violated with impunity".

-UGO JIREH A PROTESTER WHO WAS SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A TEARGAS CANISTER:

"My names are Ugo Jireh and I am an Automobile Engineer. I was one of the Peaceful protesters who protested on 10th November 2015.

We were flying the Biafra Flag and were demanding for the release of our Director Nnamdi Kanu and as well chanting Freedom Songs.

Immediately we got to 1st Artillery in PortHarcourt Rivers State, a combined heavily Nigeria Force Team came close to us with Hilux Vans and Armoured Vehicles, teargasing and shooting at us at the same time.

I was shot in the eyes and after that, my eyes were very dark and I wasn't able to see anymore. I only heard gun shots. I was rushed to University Of PortHarcourt Teaching Hospital Port Harcourt (UPTH) by my fellow protesters.

The teargas drum blew up my eyeball and an eye surgery was carried out on me. I spent Four Months in the Hospital and my injury has really affected my business, as the pains cannot allow me work effectively".

-CHINEDU IWU A 26Year OLD IPOB PROTESTER WHO WAS SHOT ON THE KNEE:

"My names are Chinedu Iwu, I am 26years of age. I was a Student but dropped at Primary Six,due to my Family Couldn't afford paying my School Fees.

After dropping out from School, I decided to go to Driving School and I became a Driver. While we were peacefully protesting at Obigbo Express here in Rivers State, I saw Nigeria combined Force Team and they opened fire at us.

The Nigeria Army Officers I saw, where all masked including the Man that shot me. I couldn't get the name of the Army Officer who shot me, but he shot me on the knee at a very close range. He actually aimed for my knee and got it shot. I also saw some of my fellow protesters who were battered and forced into the Hilux Vans the combined Force team came with.

I was rushed to WISDOM HOSPITAL by my fellow protesters, where the Doctor demanded for Emergency Card at the cost of #2500. After collecting the #2500 they demanded for Police Report and we told them I have none and so they asked me to leave the Hospital even while I was bleeding severely.

My IPOB Brothers had to take me to a nearby Police Station for a Police report and then took me to another Hospital called Robert Hospital in Obigbo where i received treatment for a month. I was then taken to Rumueme Traditional Hospital where #100,000 was paid for Emergency Card and after my treatment #200,000 was paid as my Medical Bill in Rumueme.

I spent over #550,000 as my total Medical Bill and still need about #750,000 for another surgery that will be carried out on my knee. The Federal Government of Nigeria kept mute over my condition and supported the shooting of unarmed protesters. But, I want them to know that, if any other IPOB protest comes up will not fail to participate until my Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is released and Biafra is restored.
source: http://www./2016/05/biafra-intl-media-interviews-victims-of.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
cc ; lalasticlala
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by slivertongue: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by gidgiddy: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2016
There is no shame in one agitating for ones God given right to freedom and self determination.

The Nigerian state only proves to the world that it is an oppresive state when it shoots peaceful agitators.

I have seen violent priotests on CNN happenlng in other countries were agitators throw stones, sticks and even petrol bombs at Police and Army. The security forces never return fire because they are properly trained to minimise casualty. Even when they shoot, it is usually in the Air to scare people away.

But in Nigeria, unarmed agitators are gunned down.

A Biafran is a West African who wants to define his own country, a Nigerian is a West African who is waiting for Lord Lugard to define his country for him

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by ezechueze(m): 4:30am On Oct 26, 2016
OK
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by SegunAdewole: 6:12am On Oct 26, 2016
If it were we yorubas, we would have regretted being pro-oduduwa and hated oduduwa for getting shot. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
prince985:
cc ; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Ha ha ha ha ha, U're dumber than I thought. #Coward
I knew ur dumbass was gonna quote me again, whoops!
Bunch of tribal bigots, e-ranters, seed of hate
Dare to leave whichever afonja town u are and actually really cross the
niger river back to ur erosion riddled hole where u crawled out from.
#Cowards *spits

Y'all gonna hate, we're gonna keep on outshining u. Cos without us u can't live, we're the breath of life u draw in to survive, the lil' bit of hope left for u to make it.

Oyah wasted seed, wasted fu*k of ur unfortunate parents, quote me again,

I get una time today. Dumbass tongue
u call me hater because i told u d bitter truth...are u not an idiot? dont ur siblings scratch their faces? wat wrong tin did i say dat is burning ur soul like dis?or is it d picture...even though u dont like it, it is ur pples tradition, it is ur reality so face it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=prince985 post=50835475 [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Adiola(f): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
[img][/img]
apatheticme:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Painment redefined. He who picks an ant infested wood should not complain when the ants are biting him. Afonjas were on their own on a completely innocent thread about wedding when u woke them up with ur e-rants of hatred, so now u wanna wiggle ur way out of it abi? See let me tell u, my soul is already a burnt offering so it's immune to burning as u succinctly put it, my siblings scratch their[color=#006600][/color] faces, yeah Oyah enter under the nearest trailer or hug the nearest wet transformer to you, u think say na only u get two head to dey yarn anyhow about a particular tribe, who ur useless tribe epp God punish u, I get ur time today, quote me again, Oyah be my guest, derail ur own thread
what a waste of nine months if only he used 50 naira condom by now the world would have been down short of idiocy

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Painment redefined. He who picks an ant infested wood should not complain when the ants are biting him. Afonjas were on their own on a completely innocent thread about wedding when u woke them up with ur e-rants of hatred, so now u wanna wiggle ur way out of it abi? See let me tell u, my soul is already a burnt offering so it's immune to burning as u succinctly put it, my siblings scratch their faces, yeah Oyah enter under the nearest trailer or hug the nearest wet transformer to you, u think say na only u get two head to dey yarn anyhow about a particular tribe, who ur useless tribe epp God punish u, I get ur time today, quote me again, Oyah be my guest, derail ur own thread
idiot u didnt c my other comment ryt? i am not trying to wiggle my say out of it, i am trying to show u how idiotic you and ur scratchface siblings are and y u are so scared of d truth

den speaking of uselessness, have u asked ur scratchface brothers y day hate biafra? y dey dont want igbos to leave dem, in fact y nigeria as a whole hates biafra? look at wat one of dem commented on my thread ...y dont u try ur pro oduduwa agitation and c if anybody will beg you , den u will c how "USEFUL" ur brown roof republic is....afonja

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adiola:
[img][/img

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=prince985 post=50842179][/quote]

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Adiola(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Who are u? Don't even understand what you typed up there, care to explain?
it for u u are occupying space on earth
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
You will just die for nothing.

Even Ojukwu ran away. Awon ode. undecided
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

I'm so damn sure u don't even have primary school cert, aswear grin what is thisundecided U can't even type a reasonable explainable sentence. U're confused, Lil piece of advice for u, fvck off my mentions, I only converse with intellectual minds, u're clearly dumb. And by the way, of course I'm occupying space on earth because I'm matter, dts if u ever did or heard of what is called basic chemistry. Now crawl back into ur hole vermingrin

Haba! Kilode! shocked sho fe paa ni? You wan kill am? Make e no go commit suicide for ya neck o.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ioannes:

Haba! Kilode! shocked sho fe paa ni? You wan kill am? Make e no go commit suicide for ya neck o.
i cant commit suicide coz im not a coward like ur scratchface brothers

u just scared of losing d oil ryt? yh u better b scared coz ur contry will suffer very well

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ioannes:

oh i forgot

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Mind u, ur dumb ass just successfully derailed ur thread grin u see where hatred for another tribe will lead u? Infact dis is just the beginning, continue hating on Afonja and watch u use ur unfortunate hands to derail ur destiny.
i think u are d dumbass am i eatin d thread or am i getin money from it? and secindly u are d idiot that brought ur "unfortunate cervix" here.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Yawns! U're so boring, no originality. U just keep recycling my words, why not actually come up with some of ur own words. This cervix thingy is really exciting to u, u've been chanting it since, at least u learnt a new word today, now run along and create ur hateful boring biafran threads, doh. Pele, seed of hatred grin
o my God...u rili hav time for dis...dat my first comment must hav rili pained u to d bone

nd by d way i still wanna do dat thing plz plz plzz embarassed

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
prince985:
i cant commit suicide coz im not a coward like ur scratchface brothers

u just scared of losing d oil ryt? yh u better b scared coz ur contry will suffer very well

Who is talking to dis wan? Guy shift make I see road.

Your mates are out there working hard making money, you're here shouting awa oyel, awa oyel like say na your papa put am for inside ground....isshhh...
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
prince985:
u call me hater because i told u d bitter truth...are u not an idiot? dont ur siblings scratch their faces? wat wrong tin did i say dat is burning ur soul like dis?or is it d picture...even though u dont like it, it is ur pples tradition, it is ur reality so face it

Is that why your women love the scratched faces so much that they keep dumping your sorry, pathetic, lazy, unintelligent and broke ass and marrying them?

The people you're hating on don't even know of your existence.

Yet you live in their midst.

Everyday must be like hell for you, because every morning, you wake up to the fact that you're are living in the SW and you can't go home because you'll starve to death.

Pray, tell us, do you sometimes contemplate committing suicide because I can't imagine living with that kind of frustration day in, day out?

I don't envy you at all. Your life must be a joyless one.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ioannes:

Is that why your women love the scratched faces so much that they keep dumping your sorry, pathetic, lazy, unintelligent and broke ass and marrying them?

The people you're hating on don't even know of your existence.

Yet you live in their midst.

Everyday must be like hell for you, because every morning, you wake up to the fact that you're are living in the SW and you can't go home because you'll starve to death.

Pray, tell us, do you sometimes contemplate committing suicide because I can't imagine living with that kind of frustration day in, day out?

I don't envy you at all. Your life must be a joyless one.
FYI i dont liv in d sw.

secondly i dont hav ur tym
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by prince985(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ioannes:

Who is talking to dis wan? Guy shift make I see road.

Your mates are out there working hard making money, you're here shouting awa oyel, awa oyel like say na your papa put am for inside ground....isshhh...
uhmmm yh its awa oil awa oil awa oil awa oil it is awa papa in heaven dat put in the ground...

even ur masta buhari said d only thing Nigeria is exportin is oil
no mata how u and ur pathetic galfrend try to make d oil seem useless...D "useless" oil is d only reason y u can still afford d rotten cow testicles dat u ate today ...D sooner u realize how useless ur wasteland is....D better for u..awa oil awa oil

and once again i do not live in ur wasteland... after all y should i live there? u want ur scratchface brothers to scratch my face and use me for ritual?...mumu
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by orimsamsam(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ioannes:

Who is talking to dis wan? Guy shift make I see road.[b]

Your mates are out there working hard making money, you're here shouting awa oyel, [/b]awa oyel like say na your papa put am for inside ground....isshhh...
abeg which oil self.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by orimsamsam(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ioannes:

Who is talking to dis wan? Guy shift make I see road

[B]Your mates are out there working hard making money, you're here shouting awa oyel[/b]awa oyel like say na your papa put am for inside ground....isshhh...
abeg which oil self.
Re: We Have No Regrets: Victims Of Ipob Protest Shootings by apatheticme(f): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave General T.Y. Dajuma Alone - Femi Fani-kayode Warns Northern Muslims / Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse / What Will Happen When Buhari Loose Massively In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.