Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (135310 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by nopretense: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
buske:

Oga its SSC, not SSCC...and its for the Nigerian Army alone....for the Navy, its just DSSC
pls, wat's d meaning of SSC, nd how does it differ from DSSC? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by nopretense: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
durella32:
Hav finished registering everything is nw in God's hand...may be my age is goin to help me
pls, try nd debrief me abt hw u successfully did it. As per requirements, e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by slimsoshady(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
MostHated:

Lol... Dude, it is "hug transformer". Can you please just stop typing? Your high level of low intelligence is very glaring.
trailer jam show..high level of low intelligence.murder. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by doublefreez(m): 2:49am On Oct 27, 2016
you still blew it. i must be a magician to know where you schoold. grin

[quote author=EdoBoy90 post=50520692][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by okotv(m): 2:52am On Oct 27, 2016
DesChyko:

I'm interested.

What is the importance of a first class or a 2.1 in the Direct Short Service Commission?
you must know book to survive in the Navy.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2016
durella32:
dia is noting like a 2nd lieutenant in d navy...he his in d army

Thanks. Accused me of blunders. You see his blunder.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ifisluv(m): 4:12am On Oct 27, 2016
durella32:
allow pop ups..i bliv dats wats hindering u frm printing..it happened to me..

I have allowed pop ups but still not submitting and printing... did u use ur phone or system?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by chidicute(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2016
nopretense:

pls, try nd debrief me abt hw u successfully did it. As per requirements, e.t.c

my dear brother durella,im done registering oo, to download form nw, which is in form of pdf, is now d prblm oo,its writing "A SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE MAY BE BUSY OR MIGHT HAVE STOPPED RESPONDING,BLA BLA, WHAT CAN I DO TO DOWNLOAD IT OO,SO THAT I CAN PRINT IT LATER, I NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN ME HELP OUT TO PASS THIS HURDLE,THANKS
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by abduolaye(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Just did my registration successfully but why the "age barrier",,Navy/DSS, has always emphasized on age.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by DesChyko: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2016
okotv:
you must know book to survive in the Navy.

You must be smart to survive in the Army.

I think the Navy pampers their force men, compared to the Army.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by DesChyko: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2016
myked:

We fih still catch u 4 mistake ooo.... 'F' in first class ain't supposed to be capitalized, 2:1 & first class are not people but u referred to 'em as 'they'...... We're not above mistakes bro. No mind them

Hmm.. You didn't point out his mistake correctly. I think his error was assigning the verb 'apply' to mere degrees onstead of the people that own them. However, degrees can comfortably be addressed with 'they'.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by chidicute(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2016
abduolaye:
Just did my registration successfully but why the "age barrier",,Navy/DSS, has always emphasized on age.

my broda,how did u do urs.. im done registering oo, to download form nw, which is in form of pdf, is now d prblm oo,its writing "A SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE MAY BE BUSY OR MIGHT HAVE STOPPED RESPONDING,BLA BLA, WHAT CAN I DO TO DOWNLOAD IT OO,SO THAT I CAN PRINT IT LATER, I NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN ME HELP OUT TO PASS THIS HURDLE,THANKS
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by cooooooks(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Can people abroad apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by BabajideAdedeji: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys...i'v been on the registration since yesterday, but I av not submitted. I dont know what's going on but it keep changing my date of birth by "a day".....let's say the correct one is july 8th, I see july 7th at the summary page.

Same with 2 of my guys also ( 24th changed to 23rd, 15th changed to 14th).
Please if there is anyone who knows a thing or two(2) about this situation. Thank you guys, and goodluck
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2016
DesChyko:

You must be smart to survive in the Army.

I think the Navy pampers their force men, compared to the Army.

No serving personnel of the Nigerian armed forces is pampered for any reason....

Don't say because they are members of the Nigerian Navy means they are stereotypically found only in ships and ports.....

They are also trained rigorously and vigorously to defend the country against wars, terror attacks, militancy and insurgency.....

It's the paramilitary that you can mention as pampered; even SARS don't undergo half of the training the military does, including the Navy....

So boss, no mention that statement for outside before one naval rating commot your left eye....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by lieutAliyu(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2016
The marathon has just begun,brace up!
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2016
cooooooks:
Can people abroad apply?

Is there no money in abroad again?Jobs in Nigeria are for the people at home not abroad.

Enjoy your life over there.

Yes you can apply if you have NYSC certificate or exemption letter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
BabajideAdedeji:
Hello guys...i'v been on the registration since yesterday, but I av not submitted. I dont know what's going on but it keep changing my date of birth by "a day".....let's say the correct one is july 8th, I see july 7th at the summary page.

Please if there is anyone who knows a thing or two(2) about this situation. Thank you guys, and goodluck
I am experiencing the same, my date of birth is 26th Aug and it keeps shifting back to 25th Aug... Even my mother's occupation keeps showing "Mother" instead of teaching that i rightly put there... I know it is a problem from their part but those things can disqualify someone even before trying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Abul20(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2016
Gosh already applied and submitted not realising my date of bith was automatically changed from 22 to 21 and now there is no edit option.Somehow it is in Gods Hand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
I am experiencing the same, my date of birth is 26th Aug and it keeps shifting back to 25th Aug... Even my mother's occupation keeps showing "Mother" instead of teaching that i rightly put there... I know it is a problem from their part but those things can disqualify someone even before trying

It should be arranged like this e.g 01-Jan-1990
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by DesChyko: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Lagusta:

No serving personnel of the Nigerian armed forces is pampered for any reason....

Don't say because they are members of the Nigerian Navy means they are stereotypically found only in ships and ports.....

They are also trained rigorously and vigorously to defend the country against wars, terror attacks, militancy and insurgency.....

It's the paramilitary that you can mention as pampered; even SARS don't undergo half of the training the military does, including the Navy....

So boss, no mention that statement for outside before one naval rating commot your left eye....

Whatever rocks your boat.

Spare your 'education' however for a novice.

You were the one mentioning stereotypes, ships and ports. I never did.

You erroneously assumed you know where I am coming from. That was your undoing.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:

It should be arranged like this e.g 01-Jan-1990
I didnt type it in... There is a pop up calendar to rightfully choose the date but yet it still takes it back by a day e.g 01-Jan-1990 would turn out to be 31-12-1989... I am not the only one experiencing it tho, so its not an error from my part

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Abul20:
Gosh already applied and submitted not realising my date of bith was automatically changed from 22 to 21 and now there is no edit option.Somehow it is in Gods Hand
You can edit, just login and click on recruitment form but it still wont work for now cos its looking like there is a problem from their server... Many people are experiencing that same problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Abul20(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
You can edit, just login and click on recruitment form but it still wont work for now cos its looking like there is a problem from their server... Many people are experiencing that same problem
Thanks may be i will now use 23 instead of 22 so that it will backdate it automatically to 22
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Abul20:

Thanks may be i will now use 23 instead of 22 so that it will backdate it automatically to 22
I dont advice u do that... Just chill, it started yesterday so there is enough time to do editing cos if u do this style now and they rectify their server and it takes it to 23 instead of 22 that you wanted, you will be in some serious sh*t... As for me i will be patient enough till like few days to the end of the registration but in the meantime i will try to contact their admins in charge
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Abul20(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
I dont advice u do that... Just chill, it started yesterday so there is enough time to do editing cos if u do this style now and they rectify their server and it takes it to 23 instead of 22 that you wanted, you will be in some serious sh*t... As for me i will be patient enough till like few days to the end of the registration but in the meantime i will try to contact their admins in charge
Ok thanks for the advice pls inform the house if you get any tangible reply from the admin
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
DesChyko:

Whatever rocks your boat.

Spare your 'education' however for a novice.

You were the one mentioning stereotypes, ships and ports. I never did.

You erroneously assumed you know where I am coming from. That was your undoing.

Hey take it easy bro....

Do you also know where I am coming from??

We are all here to learn; if I am wrong, then let me know with decorum, stating the facts and figures....

I'm not here to fight anyone, please don't take it on me bro....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=orlahtohbadt post=50546432] I didnt type it in... There is a pop up calendar to rightfully choose the date but yet it still takes it back by a day e.g 01-Jan-1990 would turn out to be 31-12-1989... I am not the only one experiencing it tho, so its not an error from my part[/quotIt.

Just keep on trying it. It will balance for you. That was the format I used.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Wildemex92(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
BabajideAdedeji:

SAME THING ALSO. 23RD TURNED TO 22ND ON THE SUMMARY WHEN I SUBMITTED
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Carmal90(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
BabajideAdedeji:

Thought I was d only one... will print like dat
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by BabajideAdedeji: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
so I sent a mail to their technical support-desk....explaining the situation. But no reply, yet!.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by donbenedict(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
BabajideAdedeji:
so I sent a mail to their technical support-desk....explaining the situation. But no reply, yet!.
did u receive a mail in ur email requesting for email confirmation?

I"ve already downloaded the forms but I can't log in back using my email and password I used for registering.. it's saying password incorrect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.