Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (47959 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / An Uber Driver Steals Lady's Passport And Money In Lagos (Pictured) / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:15am On Oct 26, 2016
LAGOS—A teacher, Enilolobo Olamilekan, has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting one of his students at Abogunloko area in Ikotun, Lagos.

Olamilekan, who hails from Lagos State, admitted to have lured the girl to his parent’s apartment at 17 Ayodele Shitta Street, where he took advantage of the 12-year-old Junior Secondary School 2 student.

Parading the suspect before journalists at her Oduduwa office, Ikeja yesterday, Lagos State Police image maker, Dolapo Badmus, explained that the suspect was apprehended by the school’s management after her mother lodged a complaint.

However, Olamilekan explained that he did not have carnal knowledge of the girl. Rather, he said he only put his manhood into her mouth.

According to him, “I teach them Business Studies, while I take some of the students on extra lesson after school hours. Her mother requested for a private lesson for her daughter and I told the mother to get her writing materials last Tuesday.

“But on Wednesday, she did not do her home work and when I asked why, she said that her mother had not bought her the books. She also said that she was hungry.

“After giving them the assignment for the day, I went to a shop to buy some things and she followed me. I bought her some books, biscuits and also gave her N50. But the owner of the shop said I should return the empty bottles of soft drinks I earlier bought. She told the girl to follow me to collect them. But when she got home, I brought out my manhood and put it inside her mouth.

“But when I saw my younger brother, through the window, returning from school, I removed it.”

The bubble burst after the girl’s curious mother got wind of what happened and subsequently reported the case at the Ikotun Police Division.

The suspect, according to Badmus, will be charged for indecent assault, admonishing parents to be wary of those they leave their children with, particularly the girls.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/teacher-defiles-12-yr-old-pupil/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Cmoyor: 4:19am On Oct 26, 2016
business studies indeed

31 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by seunlayi(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2016
The reward of lust. I smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Castrate him

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by fran6co(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Olukokosir:
STATE - LAGOS
OCCUPATION - Teacher
FULL NAME - Enilolobo Olamilekan
NCAN, say no more
. . . please which of the branches of NCAN are u reporting from.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by DrRasheed: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Lagos and kenya... Places of strange adventures

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by fran6co(m): 5:35am On Oct 26, 2016
evil men every were

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Make dem use hammer bust e testes tongue

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2016
I recommend CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by KingGeorgey(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2016
All this people sef who can't control their penis.. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by HtwoOw: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Ogbeni, eleriibu ni e sha, mouth and toto na the same crime, make you don kukuma do am make them kill you you for know say na your something kill you

That girl is a minor mouth or not, you don mezzup, face the consequences

Edyot

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by NCANN: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Olukokosir:
STATE - LAGOS
OCCUPATION - Teacher
FULL NAME - Enilolobo Olamilekan
NCAN, say no more
mission accomplished grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by AuroraB(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Aaaaaaaah! Boda teesha shocked. Eleribu, aman'se anfani, omo ale embarassed
Go and get some more @Kirikiri where you belong.
Is being a female now a threat It seems so ooooo lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Dosmay(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Cmoyor:
business studies indeed
na so...maybe its the practical aspect.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Opistorincos(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2016
cry
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
And they parents of the defiled child still allowed him to live and be saying all these nonsense, dude,trust me,if I'm to be the father of that defiled kid,u won't live this long to be saying all these,u would be hv been wit ur maker explaining Wat led to ur death..fool.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by ianSweet(f): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Just imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Raymondreigns(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Chai!!!!! Its jst d tip u put,welldone as if d tip nr get jonzing!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by iambabaG: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
As an omo yoruba, i can categorically say.. you are a certified bastard!!

What is with you people and kongi seff!!

You will give all those awon omo isreal mouth now..

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by ChappyChase: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
I thought they said lagos girls are cheap, why is this fool messing with a minor

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Ok, We've heard.

It's only the tip abi?

Ehn, they should put only his neck inside here...

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by BrutalJab: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
NCAN

grin

14 Likes

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016

Enilolobo Olamilekan

Afonjas. Dia hobby angry

NCAN reporting from portharcourt.
Rivers branch.

Hmmmm. Not surprised! It's dia way of life! cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by jegz25(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Seriously...Nigerian govt needs to do something fast about dis rape of minors. We d way things r going we will not even have 10yrss old virgins in dis country..God forbid

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Liability(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Olamilekan

ncan cameroun branch reporting live,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Dongreat(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
If the veil of religion is lifted or drastically reduced in Nigeria, I can guarantee you that the filth within can even make the devil fret. Too many rape cases and worst still minors or should I say an increase population of paedophile yet nothing is done to tackle it because even the people in charge of the laws are paedophile. Remind me of the legal marriage age of a lady in the constitution, oh yes, it's '13 years old'.
Easiest way to tackle rape is going sharia on it but after provision of a solid evidence. My heart goes out to the girl and her family and I hope she is not scared but comes out of this strong.

Modified: To those NCAN, it's either you are still a suckling child, a hopeless teen, a failed jambite, an illiterate or a poor graduate that just went to school to attend the convocation and matriculation ceremony, not to know that crime is not carried out by a set of people but everyone. In summary 'go get a life or better still a job'.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by pretydiva(f): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
He's a big phool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.