Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. (10929 Views)

Create And Upload Your App On Play Store !!!(CLOSED) / Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect / Selling Amazon AWS $150 Promo Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by frudum(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2016
I need Amazon Web services accounts as much as possible. I can buy as much as you can create or have. Whatsapp me for more information :
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by frudum(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Still buying.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by frudum(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Still buying
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by frudum(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bump. Still buying.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by kesifo: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Are you still buying?
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by dunjoye(m): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Email me: dunjoye4real@gmail.Com.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by seanaddy(m): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2016
dunjoye:
Email me: dunjoye4real@gmail.Com.
Do you still need accounts. .. let me know pls

1 Like

Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by frudum(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Still buying. Who can provide?

BUMP..

1 Like

Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by richiemiller: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2017
I have an account with $5K free credits valid untill 2017 end.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by adamgood: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2017
I have aws accounts
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
how much do you buy. Make i create am sharpaly.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
seanaddy:

Do you still need accounts. .. let me know pls
how are you comfortable selling an account you created with your card details??

1 Like

Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by RealWealth22: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by seanaddy(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2017
FINgames:
how are you comfortable selling an account you created with your card details??

I use my card details to activate d account and afterwards I delete the details on the Amazon market. Simple. I've been doing it
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
seanaddy:

I use my card details to activate d account and afterwards I delete the details on the Amazon market. Simple. I've been doing it
how do you do this?
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by frudum(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
After creating the account, go to amazon.com, login with your details. Go to settings and delete your card details.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by seanaddy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
frudum:
After creating the account, go to amazon.com, login with your details. Go to settings and delete your card details.

#Gbam
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
My name is Adeleye samuel, I hope u can remainber me, the guy from IKORODU.

That used to do AWS acc for u and also introduced u to another AWS acc seller.

I hope u can still remainber what u did to me.

So I have just been looking at u all this day.

So I have send you a massage on ur line and since u always off ur phone this days, so I am using this medium to tell u have u have JUST 5 DAYS left,

If u fall to call me, I promise u, I have the screen shot of our conversation, and the recoding of our conversation the day I called u, ( February) when u said we should chat on what app. And if we do the chatting like u said may be now

I have all ur past record online with people

Pls don't underestimate what I am about to do

U have just 5 days left. Mr VICIENT

My number should incase u don't have it again

Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by heavydee777: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
I buy amazon aws Account. Please I buy bulk every day and I need sellers to buy from if any one have and can provide me every day please comment and let me know
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by RealWealth22: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
heavydee777:
I buy amazon aws Account. Please I buy bulk every day and I need sellers to buy from if any one have and can provide me every day please comment and let me know
my friend you don reach here.

1 Like

Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
My name is Adeleye samuel, I hope u can remainber me, the guy from IKORODU.

That used to do AWS acc for u and also introduced u to another AWS acc seller.

I hope u can still remainber what u did to me.

So I have just been looking at u all this day.

So I have send you a massage on ur line and since u always off ur phone this days, so I am using this medium to tell u have u have JUST 3 DAYS left,

If u fall to call me, I promise u, I have the screen shot of our conversation, and the recoding of our conversation the day I called u, ( February) when u said we should chat on what app. And if we do the chatting like u said may be now

I have all ur past record online with people

Pls don't underestimate what I am about to do

U have just 3 days left. Mr VICIENT
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by Erick1990: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2017
If anyone has AWS EC2, please contact me via skype doan.he
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by GavGav: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Buying aws Ec2 amazon accounts at a good price. Contact me via jabber Poker1@chatme , icq 659861832, skype anton_bgl. For full verified accounts 3x regular price
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by jaid23: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
U all this niggas buying EC2 amazon vps servers, why not just get admin rdp frm other sites online or vendors instead wastin time on amazon aws its very hard now crreating account and gettin it verified on aws.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by sriram2028: 1:04am On May 04, 2017
a
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by RahulJaikar: 8:58am On May 07, 2017
Iam selling Amazon EC2 accounts smiley
addme @ Skype : ns.binny@gmail.com

5 limit account : 5$
10limit account : 14$
20limit 2 regions & rest regions 10limit : 28$

I can show accounts via Teamviewer before you buy smiley & can supply bulk daily smiley
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by seanaddy(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2017
RahulJaikar:
Iam selling Amazon EC2 accounts smiley
addme @ Skype : ns.binny@gmail.com

5 limit account : 5$
10limit account : 14$
20limit 2 regions & rest regions 10limit : 28$

I can show accounts via Teamviewer before you buy smiley & can supply bulk daily smiley

How much will the charges be in naira... I need another means of reaching you...
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by seanaddy(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2017
sriram2028:
i am aselling aws accounts 20 limit please skype me :- technicalkumar007@gmail.com

How much are u selling for and where else can we chat,??
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by RealWealth22: 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
seanaddy:

How much are u selling for and where else can we chat,??
I can sell for u at that rate check my signature for my contact.
Re: I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Which one be Amazon AWS again?

Why do u need it? Nigerians!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Work At Google: Journey Of A Software Developer / Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money? / Back Pain As A Software Designer /Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.