Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. (57114 Views)

PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / Over 10,000 Candidates Caught Cheating In Anambra- JAMB / University Of Jos Suspends Female Professor Caught Cheating In Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Here are some pictures that shows that the struggle and fight for good grades is real...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2016
1. Sister Folake's shoes before exams

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by trishapal(f): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Maybe we should simply scrap examinations..., after all, those who cheat their ways to the board room end up performing well anyways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by EHMIR(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2016
In Nigeria,ure not smart if u dnt knw how to cheat,but ure smarter if u knw how to cheat but u decide not to cheat,but make it legit

21 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2016
2. Order this watch now... Free shipping

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
3.. Calculator Reloaded.. Damn.. The guy who owns this... Na baddest grin

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2016
4. That periodic table problem... Solved.. Hehehehe.. Chemistry is a bastard

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
5. You just gotta use every available resource.. Even the hair on your head... The A must come for that 4 unit course cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2016
6. It's like I'll be needing one of these departmental babes oo... But for Civil engineering all of em black like another tin.. I go fit see the write up so?? cheesy

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2016
7. This is the killer move we love to call.. THE LEGENDARY GOD-HAND... Only Pro's can pull this move off... Teach me master grin

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
8. Another Pro... Pulling off the Legendary God - Hand move.. Be warned.. It's just for Pro's

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2016
9. Dedicated to those brothers who during exams start wearing steady Long sleeves.. We just wanna look good... Hehehe grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2016
10. She just had her Nails done before the exam.. Technical report writing... grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by KingGeorgey(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Bros Lalasticlala.. Your boy needs motivation.. This is my very first post on Nairaland... Take me to the promised Land sir.. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by femolacqua(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Man u really did ur research work.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by Teniolasmart: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Am speechless

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by dazzlingd(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2016
That calculator though,
the person that thought of dat idea is too smart to fail exams

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by kvngveektour(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
lolssssss.I'm going to try this later this s semester.just kidding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by tsamson(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Mbush has a shoe like ithe guy in 4th pic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by Benbisco(f): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
If they put in the same smartness into their academics, they will come up with smarter ways yo study , understand and pass exams and there will be no need for all these.

That lady with the nails...........speechless!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by bana91(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2016
cool it's so brilliantly done. These are sets of genius. Buh don't try dis in unilorin ooo. Guess my people knows wat it means

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by emeijeh(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Jesus!
Things have really changed since we left secondary school in 2001

6 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by xmileeasy: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
It's na wa o. Maybe after all these wahala, the question no de related to the Expo. Na gbege be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by gen2briz(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Oluwa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by Kesterkendra(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
lol....that year wey men dey hide paper for 'zipped" shoe..#bad_nigga

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
KingGeorgey:
3.. Calculator Reloaded.. Damn.. The guy who owns this... Na baddest grin
hahahahahagagahaha......

Xoxo creative .... Lalasticlala cme ooooo
Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by Mikehell(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2016
That hand of God though grin grin grin grin grin... the bae own na the real deal especially if she is putting on a G-St*** *run out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by TulsaOklahoma: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
The one i usually do though is, when the exam don hard and i can't spy very well enough, I go just stand myself up for like thirty minutes,when invigilator come ask me to stand up I go come talk say na another examiner tell me to stand up, before then I go don copy full book.that thing worked alot for me ooo, i use am get 2.1,anyway that's not a good example to follow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by ebujany(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Choi, oboy see format. Especially that calculator own. That one na real 21st century innovation. My set no meet am if not na first class I for come out with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by sojiboy(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2016
I won't stop learning
Re: Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.