Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... (647 Views)

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by jammer777: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Senior pastor at the Family Worship Centre (FWC), Wuse Abuja, Sarah Omakwu delivered a scathing message to members of her congregation on Sunday about the type of money they should put as offerings. 

According to Olola Seun Akioye, a member of her church who shared parts of her sermon on Facebook, Omakwu said she was not castigating sinners, but she preferred to miss their money and have them make heaven.

Her words:

Any money that you cannot explain to God, don’t bring it to this church. If you are in the civil service and you have stolen money, please don’t bring the tithe to this church; I say this in Jesus name. You cannot do all that and then think you come to church and say a short prayer, that God will forgive you because of Grace.

In church today, you see Christian ladies dress and there is no difference between them and prostitutes. What harlots wear to the bar, you wear to church in the name of Grace; nobody can persecute you because the devil has you already.

If you are a prostitute here today, I do not condemn you. You are my sister; you are a daughter of Abraham and your body belongs to the Lord. I know some girls do this because they have bills to pay and you the man, you have the money but you cannot help them unless you sleep with them.

You the man who takes advantage of those young girls, what you give to them, your own children will have it too. Bible says rejoice with the wife of your youth and let her breasts satisfy you. Stop all these strange breasts everywhere. You may say, Pastor why are you cursing us? No I am not cursing you; I am praying you out of your depravity.

If you have stolen money, don’t bring it to this church; I repeat it in Jesus name. Someone says pastor, we will miss money. Yes, I will rather miss your money and have you make heaven. Christians should be a standing rebuke to the world.

Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by kolaish(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
GOOD ONE FROM THE PASTOR. IT IS HIGH TIME THE CHURCH TAKE A GOOD STAND ON UNHOLY OFFERINGS AND IMMORALITY. THE CRAZE ABOUT GIVING TOO MUCH CREDENCE TO RICHES IN THE CHURCH SHOULD STOP.
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by Dreal11247: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
May the grace of God upon your life never diminish. And I pray that you shall make Heaven in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by adextetoo(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Let corruption fights starts from our churches...most corrupt people are our religious leaders..so I say kudos to this pastor
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by godfatherx: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Few years back, a Civil servant (custom officer) in Abuja, was arrested for graft, her bank statements showed she made several million naira donations to her church, (paid in cheques).

The church organised a prayer group to "fight the spiritual forces battling our sister"...

Christians, pls let's start kicking against corruption in our homes and churches, we can make a difference.
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by talktonase(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmm what about the stolen money they church has received before now?
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by emeijeh(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
MMM money nko?
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by frankzone: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Strange breast everywhere indeed tongue
Re: Dont Bring This Type Of Money To My Church, Abaja Based Pastor Fires... by kvngveektour(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
nairabet money nkor

(1) (Reply)

Is God Male Or Female / No Topic / Pls Stop Worshiping These It Is An Idol!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.