Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media (38021 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by SharkTank(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
I just knew the story was gonna be poo
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Julietcutie(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
o o
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Souljaboi1: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is nice babes, I think you just got yourself noticed by the persons concerned. Another special interview will be rescheduled. By the way, I toyed with the idea of applying then too. Even got my catchy cover letter written but never got to apply...

Se u wan say u no no say Linda na Seun's girlfriend? He go go tell am now.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
TheSlyone2:
Naijasinglegirl for your mind, you expect this to get to front page. If you have not heard, you should have read that Seun has a crush for linda Ikeji. So I'm afraid this post won't see the dark of the night

A complete waste of space. undecided
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
The interview might have been testing your patience..... or maybe Linda Neva pay am two months salary. Lol.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

Sisi but why did you lie about the blog side nah? grin grin grin grin

Ehn or Ehn Ehn!!! Do you have a blog?

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
My own profile however gives me opportunities - yes, i brag everywhere - I am dhtml18 from nairaland (if you dont know who that is, ask seun or ask the regulars on programming board, they must tell you), and that is that!!! GBAM.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by ceejay80s(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
i no even understand the story
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by southernbelle(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Been a while I read nice stories form you on NL.
Welcome back NSG.
You may still get the job. wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by HealthCoach1: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by silverdam(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naijasinglegirl hi, i was also at the interview that very day. I haven't gotten a feedback yet as well, still waiting for callback, even others haven't gotten a feedback too. Only God knows what is going on...
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by directonpc(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naijasinglegirl I love ur blog. You don't need a job.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Gbengageorge: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Op you fall my hand. Since you didn't take the interview serious, you should have answered the man that at least the job pays your bill. You should make him understand that being an interviewer does not give him a right to insult other people means of living, and the outcome of the interview would not matter. I presume you kept quiet because you needed the job badly and you will be right to keep quiet if that's the case.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Berbierklaus(f): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
It's been a while here. smiley

This is why I have always said it on your blog that you should put a face to this name undecided

@silverdam just tell Linda Ikeji's first son your partner to get you the job,you no get wahala
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by codemaniacs: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
k
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by donrichdavid: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Interesting, i never no there's so much money in blogging in case you wanna blog check this blogging platform that will change your life....create your free blog today at blogpost.com.ng all the resources you need to be a big blogger is there waiting for you at blogpost.com.ng
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Berbierklaus(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
codemaniacs:

she doesn't have to put a face to her name angry angry she can monetize her blog unless she needs a 9 - 5 job angry angry angry
More source of income is not a bad idea,you know?

dhtml18 you proud tonguegrin
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I don’t know what I was expecting or why I applied.

All I know is I saw the ad among other job vacancies and forwarded my CV like thousands of Nigerians. It was listed on most job sites I visited in no specific category because Linda Ikeji, being the super woman that she is was hiring for 16 listed positions at the same time. No requirements or job descriptions were stated. smiley...

Don't know if you really need another blogger to employ you.

Frankly, you don't know how to monetize you blog?

OMG, maybe you don't know you're worth more than what you weighed yourself to be.

Can we talk about the loads of affiliate programs you could have joined and be smiling to the bank?
[size=18pt]No, not even Google Adsense.[/size]

Better had bing this:
Naijasinglegirl:

Sometimes I feel [size=15pt]curiosity[/size] pushed me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by selfemployed(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
I'm surprised this nsg is looking for a job at lib. Appears to me she lacks vision. Shouldn't she be working on how to do better than chimamanda adichie
Nsg should contact me for ideas if she needs them
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
This sounds like a lie undecided
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by 2mNaira: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
V funny.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Riddler32: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
'Job hunting in Nigeria is a job also.'....culled from NSG.

lol
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by ezechueze(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
That's why they didn't employ you
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Izen: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Philipmems:
Descriptive essay was okay but highly biased... when using Pathos in your write up don't give your audience an obvious feeling that you are sentimental, let them be the judge of it. That's how to write a good descriptive essay of this genre.

Did she tell you she is a descriptive essay writer? This is nonfiction biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by niggi4life(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
I just don't know why i love this girl!!!! NSG, keep it up, the sky isn't your limit.

You Always put a smile on our faces
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
DMeanMan:

The idea was to stay anonymous!

I bet one of the reasons Naijasinglegirl went was to add one Blog post that will attract new pool of reader.

Nice move dear.

....but she is still without a Job
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
dhtml18:
My own profile however gives me opportunities - yes, i brag everywhere - I am dhtml18 from nairaland (if you dont know who that is, ask seun or ask the regulars on programming board, they must tell you), and that is that!!! GBAM.

for your winch mind now o grin grin grin grin grin....nothing do you jare cool cool
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
naija single boy tongue
Re: My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

....but she is still without a Job

You clearly don't know your onions when it comes to the Nigeria Blogging space.

I don't know you but I can take a wild guess that NaijaSingleGirl earn wayyyy more than you do!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? / New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.