Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,405 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (7008 Views)

How Long Did It Take For Your Blog/youtube Channel To Be Monetized / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2016
After google adsense code, I av bn waiting for like six days nw without any msg.

If u using adsense plz disclose hw long u waited what u did n especially where u pasted the code to connect ur site, thank u

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
dissman:
After google adsense code, I av bn waiting for like six days nw without any msg.

If u using adsense plz disclose hw long u waited what u did n especially where u pasted the code to connect ur site, thank u
3-4days
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
fineyemi:
3-4days

Please where did u paste the code on your site, please reply
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
dissman:

Please where did u paste the code on your site, please reply
under the head tag
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Emmysky(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2016
first adsense acct: 1wk 2days(9 days)
second adsense:4 days
third adsense: 3 days
fourth Adsense: waiting for connection
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Connection?
Dies... cry

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2016
fineyemi:
under the head tag
Is it 2ru editing your theme or how?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2016
dissman:

Is it 2ru editing your theme or how?
Add Java/HTML script
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JesusmyGod1: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by queenmonalisa01: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Tytylion(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Get your Dulux paint at maximum discount 08120541533
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by raziboi(m): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Mine have been on awaiting approval for 2months

Any remedy for me?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Olajhidey22(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Mine was less than 24hours...

I mailed them towards an evening period and the next day I got a success mail...

Probably a whole lot has changed since then.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Olajhidey22(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2016
On adding the html Ads code, it took 1-2 hours before their advert started reflecting on my blog.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Olajhidey22(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2016
raziboi:

Any remedy for me?

2 months?
And you haven't gotten a response, either positive or negative?

Am not sure
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Olajhidey22(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2016
dissman:

I'll simply advise you paste your ads code on a sidebar widget for a start.
Then when it starts reflecting, you can test other position.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by bennymark(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Adsense appproval is a ritual
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by uprightman(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Emmysky:
first adsense acct: 1wk 2days(9 days) second adsense:4 days third adsense: 3 days fourth Adsense: waiting for connection
please , which means do you use in withdrawing your income?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by bennymark(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Does Adsense hhave a contact email? Or how did you mail them?

Neva heard of it

Olajhidey22:
Mine was less than 24hours...

I mailed them towards an evening period and the next day I got a success mail...

Probably a whole lot has changed since then.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by karrim4real(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Get Your Genuie USA Google Adsense Account For sale. Contact me on 08131915690
Check my signature for more info.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Cyberfire(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Go and complain in the adsense forum
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Someone should please help me adsense has not replied me for two months now.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Ebukax(f): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2016
dissman:

Make sure your contents is original make sure where you pasted the codes there is enough traffic's coming to through it and make sure your site design is very simple and mobile friendly.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Ebukax(f): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2016
NeededGist:
Someone should please help me adsense has not replied me for two months now.

I have Adsense accounts for sale 080-64-259203 WhatsApp me
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Jansen915: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Bloggers and adsense na 5 and 6
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Ebukax(f): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2016
raziboi:

Any remedy for me?

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Olajhidey22(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2016
bennymark:
Does Adsense hhave a contact email? Or how did you mail them?

Neva heard of it

Sorry, I actually meant Applying for Adsense Approval
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by donbrowser(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Adsense no be small work oh
Naija verified Google Adsense available
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Ebukax:

Make sure your contents is original make sure where you pasted the codes there is enough traffic's coming to through it and make sure your site design is very simple and mobile friendly.

See d site www.fourmoola.com
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by ezechueze(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Ebukax:

How much it goes for?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Trybes(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Ebukax:

U that is a dealer in sales of Adsense accounts be aware google read the forums and nairaland is not an exception.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? / How Can I Drive Traffic To My Blog? / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.