Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530733 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

What's God business with your domain...?
Lol, u no go understand.
Make i no suffer my keyboard

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is definitely not the right thread for all these talks, but be like say na where the wind de blow this evening grin so make we de move.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Genesis21:
Receive this message almost all the time.pls , what am I suppose to do.? New in the business

Accept the ToC, that means you have successfully listed your domain for sale in the Afternic market.

Did you add Afternic NS to any of your domain registrar lately? If yes, the above statement is valid for the mail you received.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
2extremes:
Please when is Epik happy hour for transfer and renewal?

Hello

Epik Happy Hour Promo occurs mostly when a big whale is moving their domain portfolio to Epik

To stay abreast of latest happy hour deal, follow this link

Bit. ly/EpikPromo (remove the space)

Regards

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ahem!, If you dey here & you never make a single sale since you started, send your domain list to Prophet SK for anointing,It costs just a token. Your miracle must manifest this 2020 grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
SKhanmi:
Ahem!, If you dey here & you never made a single sale since you started, send your domain list to Prophet SK for anointing,It costs just a token. Your miracle must manifest this 2020 grin
Nobody said u must send it to nobody!
Simply ask God and He shall grant you.
Simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
beckplanet:

Bro the God factor is Very important factor in Domaining let that sink.

There were times i did so much work and didn't get the desired result because somehow i was relying on my knowledge and strength and kinda disconnected from God. But it was surprising to Me that immediately i came back believing and reposed confidence in God sales happened even some unexpected sales. Some might not believe this but it's true.

God factor is Key it is called God's Grace.

And mind you when people make a sale and mention God's grace, you the reader might not understand the context through which they're speaking from hence they know their EXPERIENCE better than anyone. it might sound all too simple, easy and common to you when you reading it, but to them they're talking from conviction.

Some might believe in other things tho, But i rely on God to help me because it is not always about strength, work, and how much you know.

Peace cool

So true bro. Many don't understand the real meaning of the word when it's used except they experience it themselves.

Another thing is you can even experience it personally out of God's benevolence and still think it's your strength or work that's doing it. It takes humility to speak and enjoy grace.

So you can't really explain GRACE to someone. It's best experienced and enjoyed personally. I've been there, I've experienced it, it's deep.

WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN WORKS FOR YOU BY THE AMOUNT OF YOUR BELIEF IN THAT THING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
beckplanet:

Bro the God factor is Very important factor in Domaining let that sink.

There were times i did so much work and didn't get the desired result because somehow i was relying on my knowledge and strength and kinda disconnected from God. But it was surprising to Me that immediately i came back believing and reposed confidence in God sales happened even some unexpected sales. Some might not believe this but it's true.

God factor is Key it is called God's Grace.

And mind you when people make a sale and mention God's grace, you the reader might not understand the context through which they're speaking from hence they know their EXPERIENCE better than anyone. it might sound all too simple, easy and common to you when you reading it, but to them they're talking from conviction.

Some might believe in other things tho, But i rely on God to help me because it is not always about strength, work, and how much you know.

Peace cool

Every one here enjoys equal and same amount of Grace from the Almighty God. Or are you implying that those of us who are yet to make sales receive LESS Grace?
As one who studies the bible, I understand that miracles can be by Faith or by Baal/Sorcery/magic as Jesus Christ warned us to beware.
However while miracles happen once in a long while, principles/process once mastered can be repeated as often as you choose.
If domaining is by Grace then register nllnnnlnnl.com and sell it in 2 hrs. That won't be too much for Grace.
The point @2sexycom and some others have highlighted here is that your success starts with mastering the principles and Art of domain flipping/investing.
Anyone who suggest that his domain success is hinged on "prayers" and still visits this thread on a daily basis to learn and update his knowledge is obviously hypocritical.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:
ONE THING I KNOW BE SAY, IF U LIKE HOLD THE BEST DOMAINS IN THE WHOLE WORLD, IF GOD SAY E NO GO SELL, I SWEAR TO GOD E NO GO SELL.

And I don't know about y'alls religion, but in my religion, God says "... I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me...."

Hence I make prayers for my sales, and I attribute all my sales to my prayers!
It was prayer that made me had my first sale 3weeks or less into the business, it was prayer to God that granted me more , and it will prayer that will grant me sales in the future!

Also, believe it or not, even an atheist pray to God, he may not know how or when but he DEFINITELY pray to God.

I pray more sales locate us all

PEACE cool
I must say God's grace exist ... let me use my self as a case study . I Neva believe in doing 10% as I use to say .. but on a faithful day after service n extensive hearing of dropping tithes .. I say let me test it ... Get a envelop n write tithe with no sales for a long time .. BOOM that week sale happen ... Since then every month is on a smooth ride ... so we should pray for God grace to select the right name ....every man to his beliefs , do what works for you
Skill+grace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
beckplanet:

You might be right bro, we all have our various views and thoughts towards how life should work and what not.
However my view is simple and i stand by it. I do not see anything bad in someone making a sale and giving the glory to God.

I don't support over doing it but it can't be NULLIFIED either smiley.

Peace cool
yeah, certainly. But overdoing something like this downplay hardwork.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Any p

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
beckplanet:

You might be right bro, we all have our various views and thoughts towards how life should work and what not.
However my view is simple and i stand by it. I do not see anything bad in someone making a sale and giving the glory to God.

I don't support over doing it but it can't be NULLIFIED either smiley.

Peace cool
baba beckplanet I sent you a pm don't know if you saw it...please do reply so I can ask you something abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
AYORICH:

...every man to his beliefs , do what works for you
Skill+grace
Sure!
The point of discussions was never about a forex trader selling domain, or an affiliate marketer selling domains.
It's about domainer selling domains.

So which means by default he must have satisfied the point of HARDWORK, the rest na GOD!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
zanebaddo:
baba beckplanet I sent you a pm don't know if you saw it...please do reply so I can ask you something abeg
Noted check your mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Whilst I was away for my own vacation God blessed me again!

Houstonlasercutting.com
Purchase: 123reg promo

Sale price: $250 BIN @ DAN

Gratitude to God and thanks to Iykepromotions and every single person that contribute to this thread!

May God grant us many more sales this 2020!

You getting it Hot.. Congrats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Whilst I was away for my own vacation God blessed me again!

Houstonlasercutting.com
Purchase: 123reg promo

Sale price: $250 BIN @ DAN

Gratitude to God and thanks to Iykepromotions and every single person that contribute to this thread!

May God grant us many more sales this 2020!

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Talking about the r/ship between Grace and domaining.
YEA Grace is a serious factor in domaining, just like in our everyday life. EXAMPLE: Some people live healthily and are totally fine but they can just die in their sleep, but pple that are sick in the hospital are still much alive admits their ill health, so we are alive by God's Grace and not by our lifestyle(though it plays an important role too.). That how it's with domaining too, yea having a good portfolio plays an important role. But you can't neglect the Role of GOD'S_GRACE.. its essential.

So same way we say take God for the Grace to be alive, cos it isn't by our strength
That's same way we should also thank God for the Grace of a domain sale cos it isn't by our portfolio contents.

#IMO.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Geofavor:

The guy that bought your San Antonio bookstore also bought some other guys San Antonio generators here. The guy buys geo names from low budget domainers and relists for $****. How he sells these names for that amount is what I don't know. So, I don't think he bought it by chance.
Someone here Also buys from others once in a while and resells.

Grace can shine upon anyone. But those who need it mostly are those who are yet to find their foot in the game. Those who are still playing "try your luck". This is what most of us are still doing as we are not yet entirely certain of what exactly works. This doesn't exclude most of our gurus here. Hence the emphasis on grace.

Never have I heard any of these top dogs in the industry say a sale of theirs happened due to grace. They may only say that was the case when they made their first ever sale, or when they were new in the game.

Domaining is more of having the right knowledge. This will get you the right name and the right buyer, at the right time.

I get pissed sometimes when I ask some people a question about how they do it and they reply me saying it's grace. I feel this is just a way of hoarding vital info -- as in the real money advice.
the place of hard work is Paramount for sure, not only in domain business alone but other business as well.infact the way I engage in my own personal researcher is something something else, I do not say my buyer did not buy from others on this thread as well. does it mean those names he bought is the best Geo name that is available on through this thread? I am speaking on my personal experience and not of others the name he bought from me was available in the last six months why did he not buy it then? You see life experience differ from men to men. What comes to you earlier and easier does not come to other the same way even with more effort than yours. Ask Jabez and Nicodemus in the scripture about how they came about there wealth. Why the former will tell you it is strictly God, the later will give explanations of weather making principle. Who among them is a liar? To me non.reason is, the two of them has different experience in wealth making. There are couple with children like that of pigs when another couple tell them we have been on the mountain for three months seeking God's face for the fruit of the womb what do you think will be their response? Let them meet Hannah she will tell them how difficult it is to conceived and bear a child.becaus of different life experience.there is someone that I know on this thread who has a fantastic Geo names by showing the screenshot of his portfolio, I remember someone said he believes he must Report at least five sales before December last year but till now the person has not reported any. I know he will definitely report his sales as God liveth. Here is someone that came into the system late October and this early January he already made $400 sales not even sure he has up to 15name in portfolio.to those concern, till the door is opend please engage God with this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
AAA593:
Working formula to me o

*Grace

*Quality/value domain names

*Patience

*Faith

*Prayers

* Have realistic and high expectations

* Research/study more and more on what is selling (based on data, previous sales and experience etc)

* Learn/get inspiration from sales reports

* Creativity

* Hardwork

*More Risky investment

* Format of sales letter

* Period of outbound (working hours, days etc)

*Pricing

*Negotiation/biding skills

* Restrategize

* Anger outbound without resting

* Going with trend

*Adaptation

* Dedication

* Be fearless

*Meeting the right buyer at the right time.

More sales to us
Another fantastic post today my Mentor.
The only thing I am certain that I have on that list is Grace which is a Constant irrespective of what I do or do-not. Because God is All Love which Jesus Christ exemplified.
Now if I can do 50% of the other things on the list, I won't be surprised at making sales monthly.
I am sliding into WhatsApp to understand some concepts like *Fearless *More Risky investment & *Creativity

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
AYORICH:

I must say God's grace exist ... let me use my self as a case study . I Neva believe in doing 10% as I use to say .. but on a faithful day after service n extensive hearing of dropping tithes .. I say let me test it ... Get a envelop n write tithe with no sales for a long time .. BOOM that week sale happen ... Since then every month is on a smooth ride ... so we should pray for God grace to select the right name ....every man to his beliefs , do what works for you
Skill+grace

Yes but when you want to do it, don't make it seem like you didn't do anything aside prayinh or pay tithe.

You are downplaying the principle of hard work if you do. If you didn't have those names in the first place and u go pay that tithe, nothing for you.

So when we wanna talk, let it go hand in hand. Even the Bible tells you God will bless the work of your hand and faith without work is dead.

There is a way you go about this religiosity that must not be found in lazy minds because if it does, you end up destroying their life even more.

There is something that happened to me at the end of 2019 that still shocks me till now... I will keep that end till the time comes but one thing is obvious, If I had not made move, the prayer I did 2 days prior to that happening would have been useless. For it to really manifest, I had to MAKE MOVE!

THAT IS THE POINT.

China is even bombing churches but they have the fastest rate of millionaires in the world, ahead of US.

At the end of the day, it boils down to universal basic principles set by God, whether you believe in God or not, whether you are Christian or not, follow the rules and it will work for you.

I heard someone said even if you have the best domains in the world, if God says it won't sell, it won't sell and I tell that brother that is a big fat lie.

Having the best domains in the world clearly shows you already followed the rules of nature that I opines above. Rule is the rule. GOD Blesses you when you follow his set rules, whether you believe he exist or not, the rules are the rules.

Some people like to restrict the rules of given to just Christianity lol... But like I said, the rule is universal. That is why when you give so much value, it comes back in multiple folds and this is evident in the wealth of world billionaires and millionaires who are the richest on Forbes. They gave something, and the reward is the money in their bank accounts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Nobody said u must send it to nobody!
Simply ask God and He shall grant you.
Simple!

Person no fit play with you again? cry

But on a serious note,based on the interactions I've had with some domainers here, I'm not surprised some are struggling. I won't stir the hornets nest but I'll say this, If you can:
Identify quality names/trends,
Get end users,
Have good negotiation skills/reasonable pricing,
Reinvest,gather relevant info & have patience.

You have no business with no sales. Let them check, they lack in one of those areas. One of my friends made his first big sale within 2months just from copying my domaining model. This thing is a business, find a seasoned mentor, get their experience & build your own model from it. It's not rocket science.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bahdman007: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Guru please is this a good Dom
BakeryInArizona dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
2sexycom:

Yes but when you want to do it, don't make it seem like you didn't do anything aside prayinh or pay tithe.

You are downplaying the principle of hard work if you do. If you didn't have those names in the first place and u go pay that tithe, nothing for you.

So when we wanna talk, let it go hand in hand. Even the Bible tells you God will bless the work of your hand and faith without work is dead.

There is a way you go about this religiosity that must not be found in lazy minds because if it does, you end up destroying their life even more.

There is something that happened to me at the end of 2019 that still shocks me till now... I will keep that end till the time comes but one thing is obvious, If I had not made move, the prayer I did 2 days prior to that happening would have been useless. For it to really manifest, I had to MAKE MOVE!

THAT IS THE POINT.

China is even bombing churches but they have the fastest rate of millionaires in the world, ahead of US.

At the end of the day, it boils down to universal basic principles set by God, whether you believe in God or not, whether you are Christian or not, follow the rules and it will work for you.

I heard someone said even if you have the best domains in the world, if God says it won't sell, it won't sell and I tell that brother that is a big fat lie.

Having the best domains in the world clearly shows you already followed the rules of nature that I opines above. Rule is the rule. GOD Blesses you when you follow his set rules, whether you believe he exist or not, the rules are the rules.

Some people like to restrict the rules of given to just Christianity lol... But like I said, the rule is universal. That is why when you give so much value, it comes back in multiple folds and this is evident in the wealth of world billionaires and millionaires who are the richest on Forbes. They gave something, and the reward is the money in their bank accounts.
That's why I put skill + grace ... have the skill then grace follows it .

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
2sexycom:

THAT IS THE POINT.

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
SKhanmi:

Person no fit play with you again? cry

But on a serious note,based on the interactions I've had with some domainers here, I'm not surprised some are struggling. I won't stir the hornets nest but I'll say this, If you can:
Identify quality names/trends,
Get end users,
Have good negotiation skills/reasonable pricing,
Reinvest,gather relevant info & have patience.

You have no business with no sales. Let them check, they lack in one of those areas. One of my friends made his first big sale within 2months just from copying my domaining model. This thing is a business, find a seasoned mentor, get their experience & build your own model from it. It's not rocket science.
Oya come and be my mentor... I want to make my first $xxxxx Asap cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
the place of hard work is Paramount for sure, not only in domain business alone but other business as well.infact the way I engage in my own personal researcher is something something else, I do not say my buyer did not buy from others on this thread as well. does it mean those names he bought is the best Geo name that is available on through this thread? I am speaking on my personal experience and not of others the name he bought from me was available in the last six months why did he not buy it then? You see life experience differ from men to men. What comes to you earlier and easier does not come to other the same way even with more effort than yours. Ask Jabez and Nicodemus in the scripture about how they came about there wealth. Why the former will tell you it is strictly God, the later will give explanations of weather making principle. Who among them is a liar? To me non.reason is, the two of them has different experience in wealth making. There are couple with children like that of pigs when another couple tell them we have been on the mountain for three months seeking God's face for the fruit of the womb what do you think will be their response? Let them meet Hannah she will tell them how difficult it is to conceived and bear a child.becaus of different life experience.there is someone that I know on this thread who has a fantastic Geo names by showing the screenshot of his portfolio, I remember someone said he believes he must Report at least five sales before December last year but till now the person has not reported any. I know he will definitely report his sales as God liveth. Here is someone that came into the system late October and this early January he already made $400 sales not even sure he has up to 15name in portfolio.to those concern, till the door is opend please engage God with this.
All right. More grace on our names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bahdman007:
Guru please is this a good Dom
BakeryInArizona dot com
Arizonabakery or even bakeryArizona than that in added
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Geofavor:

Oya come and be my mentor... I want to make my first $xxxxx Asap cheesy

Even if I no recognize most here,na you I nogo sabi, no wine me abeg grin The few friends I helped sef, I won die, I wonder how Oga iyke dey find time. No Pm's please, Ask your relevant questions here make we all shook mouth

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
That domain will sell
Think the combination in SEO form
AAA593:

Arizonabakery or even bakeryArizona than that in added
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
GRACE is a FUNCTION of MINDSET
AYORICH:

That's why I put skill + grace ... have the skill then grace follows it .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Even America wey we dey copy still shout "God bless America" everyday. If you like buy A.com if grace doesn't go in your direction,na dust.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
beckplanet:

Noted check your mail.
Didn't find any mail in my box bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin, AAA593, nkeona(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.