Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527468 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karkinase(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
AAA593:

Some companies don't have weekends because they work everyday like electric/electrical, plumbing and heating etc.

Sales can come at anytime. Mind you, some bosses do read mails during weekends than normal hustling hours and working days. What you need is the right buyer at the right time.

Let me say:

To do those still expecting first sales, please continue to outbound and outbound. How can you send out sales letter to just 30 leads when the 31st person might be the right person.

This is my formula:
If send to 200 leads and out of that 200, 15 might say not interested or insult me. 5 will likely say how much and out of that 5, 2 Will likely counter my asking price with theirs and that's the deal. The more end users you send sales letter to, the brighter your chances of make a sale.

Getting good names is also key here. Get names with high monthly exact/broad searches, high CPC and with population of at least 100k and above. End users are usually scared of competitions. When they see a name bearing their service location and with competitors all over due to how populated the area is, they will ask of the price. Location is very key to Google searches too.

Check how many times the name you want to buy has dropped through domainindex.king. i saw one name like that and I discovered that the name has dropped and repicked for like 8 times. Any domainer that picks it will not renew it because end users were frustrating them I believe.

Pricing is important too. Don't always use godaddy past sales to similar domain names sold to price your own. List your domain between $200 to 600 at least for niche that are not too high in demand or that are offering services that are not even up to $20 per service. How do you expect a shoe repairer to buy your domain for $1400. How much e dey get for a month.

Another aspect is the sales letter. I think Its time to change your sales letter. That ik's sales letter is already a spam target by gmail if not already. Using that same letter by almost every one on daily basis will be given birth to spam folder, promotions or social on gmail account. Construct your own
Happy Sunday
This is gold; Thumbs Up

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
djpoepe:
My people this afternic no be here o....a whooping $70 off the amount I sold the domain.
I don’t have a UBA account. What options are open for a Stanbic or Sterling bank account holder.
Please help ooooo
at afternic always raise your price higher more than you priced it at other marketplaces especially Dan/undeveloped
Afternic charges 15 - 30% Commission depending on the sale. Don't ignore them. They're more popular and assumed more reputable by some end users.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Darvel:

Just got this.. And am telling you guys it's not scam..

If you really wanna get into fb ads and start massive sales this year...u re in the right place
Both of you should stop spamming.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2020
paulsir:

drop your WhatsApp let's rub minds,believe we are sharing same horoscope:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Okay. I think u should drop yours

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2020
All4good:

Just to buttress your point.
Most of us on this thread, while on the same niche, end up outbounding to the same End-users. So if we are using same sales letter gotten here, it would definitely look spammy to the End-users since only difference is domain being offered.

Very true
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2020
First Sales Alert after 14 months and 12 expired domain names grin

Name: BostonLitigationLawyer.com
Price: $150
Duration: Less than a month
Sale Venue: DAN
Payment Method: Bitcoin

Could have gotten more from the deal, but as I never c anything sell all this while cry cry . I just needed something to open the floor, and this was it cheesy.

The Story Behind The Sale

I sent emails to more than 30 leads, and none answered except for the occasional "I'm not interested."

However, one of them made an offer to get the domain for $200 via DAN, and I countered the offer with $250.

After a few days without hearing anything from him, I changed the offer to $205. He agreed to the price and was waiting for payment, which didn't come.

I kept on asking DAN to remind the guy of the payment and continued messaging him via his business email (as DAN had stopped communication between us) since I knew his name and had his email address.

After a week & some days, I told DAN to relist the name and give me the lead's contact, just to be sure it was the same guy I was messaging.

After the transaction was canceled, I got the guy's email address from DAN.

Although the mail address was different, it was the same person as the guy use his full name as his email address. So, I'm guessing it is his personal email address.

Since it's been a while I've contacted other leads, I decided to send a mass email to everyone, including the guy.

The email consists of a new subject line and a revised content with an offer to get the domain for $150 within the next 24 hours.

As I no hear anything from anyone except " I'm not interested", I sent a message to the guy's personal email address.

Immediately I sent the email to the guy, I went to DAN to check the traffic stats for the domain... (Just to see if there was a new visit) and noticed the domain name wasn't listed on my portfolio.

Fear first catch me but my mind say make I go check the transaction page and voila, DAN don sell the domain some hours ago.

Which means the guy had bought it when I sent the mass email

But as I no quickly receive notification email from DAN of the payment, I no know anything. And the guy no tell me say e don buy am sef.

Anyways, I pushed the domain to DAN and the rest is history.

Things to Note

Make I no lie, I was getting frustrated as I was beginning to think different things o. tongue

On top this domain stuff, I created a professional website and custom email addresses, yet no show.

I use different sales letter, yet no show.

Google blocked my gmail account more than 5 times and they reactivated it again for me as dem sef pity my condition.

E reach one stage, I dey reason say na because say na $1 domain I dey buy na im no make am sell grin grin grin.

Say if I buy $8 domain name, luck go shine on me.

I even disturb Ikhalyfah sotey.. D guy really tried for me I swear.

At the end of day, I go say make we no lose hope and keep this in mind:

1. Research is King. Good research means good names. Good names means better sales opportunity

2. Invest in increasing your portfolio... As dem oga don talk, you can only sell what you have. By increasing your domain size, you increase your chances of selling a domain name. However, don't go and register bad names in the guise of building a bigger portfolio o.. it would end in tears.

Trust me, I learnt it the hard way especially during the Network Solution promo period when my body dey itch me to reg anything.

That's all for now...

Sowie for my epistle.. grin grin grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2020
micynute94:

Congrats bro

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2020
micynute94:

Could have gotten more from the deal, but as I never c anything sell all this while cry cry . I just needed something to open the floor, and this was it cheesy.

The Story Behind The Sale

I sent emails to more than 30 leads, and none answered except for the occasional "I'm not interested."

However, one of them made an offer to get the domain for $200 via DAN, and I countered the offer with $250.

After a few days without hearing anything from him, I changed the offer to $205. He agreed to the price and was waiting for payment, which didn't come.

I kept on asking DAN to remind the guy of the payment and continued messaging him via his business email (as DAN had stopped communication between us) since I knew his name and had his email address.

After a week & some days, I told DAN to relist the name and give me the lead's contact, just to be sure it was the same guy I was messaging.

After the transaction was canceled, I got the guy's email address from DAN.

Although the mail address was different, it was the same person as the guy use his full name as his email address. So, I'm guessing it is his personal email address.

Since it's been a while I've contacted other leads, I decided to send a mass email to everyone, including the guy.

The email consists of a new subject line and a revised content with an offer to get the domain for $150 within the next 24 hours.

As I no hear anything from anyone except " I'm not interested", I sent a message to the guy's personal email address.

Immediately I sent the email to the guy, I went to DAN to check the traffic stats for the domain... (Just to see if there was a new visit) and noticed the domain name wasn't listed on my portfolio.

Fear first catch me but my mind say make I go check the transaction page and voila, DAN don sell the domain some hours ago.

Which means the guy had bought it when I sent the mass email

But as I no quickly receive notification email from DAN of the payment, I no know anything. And the guy no tell me say e don buy am sef.

Anyways, I pushed the domain to DAN and the rest is history.

Things to Note

Make I no lie, I was getting frustrated as I was beginning to think different things o. tongue

On top this domain stuff, I created a professional website and custom email addresses, yet no show.

I use different sales letter, yet no show.

Google blocked my gmail account more than 5 times and they reactivated it again for me as dem sef pity my condition.

E reach one stage, I dey reason say na because say na $1 domain I dey buy na im no make am sell grin grin grin.

Say if I buy $8 domain name, luck go shine on me.

I even disturb Ikhalyfah sotey.. D guy really tried for me I swear.

At the end of day, I go say make we no lose hope and keep this in mind:

1. Research is King. Good research means good names. Good names means better sales opportunity

2. Invest in increasing your portfolio... As dem oga don talk, you can only sell what you have. By increasing your domain size, you increase your chances of selling a domain name. However, don't go and register bad names in the guise of building a bigger portfolio o.. it would end in tears.

Trust me, I learnt it the hard way especially during the Network Solution promo period when my body dey itch me to reg anything.

That's all for now...

Sowie for my epistle.. grin grin grin

Lol.

Congratulations brother!

Smash more!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2020
All4good:

Every one here enjoys equal and same amount of Grace from the Almighty God. Or are you implying that those of us who are yet to make sales receive LESS Grace?
As one who studies the bible, I understand that miracles can be by Faith or by Baal/Sorcery/magic as Jesus Christ warned us to beware.
However while miracles happen once in a long while, principles/process once mastered can be repeated as often as you choose.
If domaining is by Grace then register nllnnnlnnl.com and sell it in 2 hrs. That won't be too much for Grace.
The point @2sexycom and some others have highlighted here is that your success starts with mastering the principles and Art of domain flipping/investing.
Anyone who suggest that his domain success is hinged on "prayers" and still visits this thread on a daily basis to learn and update his knowledge is obviously hypocritica.
Don't be deceived! They are general grace for everyone and different level of Grace as you grow in God...
For your mind this kind name go sell nllnnnlnnl. com?, Is like tempting God. God bless the work of our hand.

At the highlighted word that made me to quote you... 1 peter 1:2 "Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord

To get knowledge comes by reading, studying and research... Coming here to gain knowledge is no offense, We do our part while God does His.

Peace wink

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2020
thorrvik55:

Open a Lesotho one and get an africard to withdraw the funds at any ATM:

The link to the Lesotho Pay Pal is; PayPal.com/LS then follow the instructions on the Google drive document.

Thanks bro...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Congrats on your sale....

I tap from your blessing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2020
micynute94:

Congrats n more sales

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2020
beckplanet:

Yeah
Hello boss... Can i submit an unregistred domain to BB?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Congrats to all latest sellers. We march on!

PS:
Domaining doesn't have to start and end in what we are currently doing. Think about ways to add more value (real or perceived) to your domain names for juicer sales.

Have a balanced mix

Think about mini sites

I dey conclave. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
tranxo:

PS:
Domaining doesn't have to start and end in what we are currently doing. Think about ways to add more value (real or perceived) to your domain names for juicer sales.

Have a balanced mix

Think about mini sites

Yes, I totally agree with you on this. A lot of domain flippers on this thread are leaving money on the table. Domain flipping is for peanuts. Domain name investing is where the money is. Imagine a domain name you can easily sell for $2,000 and above, you are begging someone to buy it from you for $200? Creating and delivering value is what it takes to maximize profits in business, be it online or offline.

My 2 kobo!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2020
IghravweIG:

Hello boss... Can i submit an unregistred domain to BB?

yes you can, but you should be ready to wait for about a month for review sha...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Sadiq3051:

yes you can, but you should be ready to wait for about a month for review sha...
Thanks... I will wait it out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2020
tranxo:

PS:

Have a balanced mix

Think about mini sites

Is it that easy to run lots of mini-sites please do lecture me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2020
AYORICH:

Is it that easy to run lots of mini-sites please do lecture me
Who said anything about running LOTS of mini sites.

Google and YouTube have all the FREE resources you need on the topic.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
tranxo:

Who said anything about running LOTS of mini sites.

Google and YouTube have all the FREE resources you need on the topic.
Tranxo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drhay: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
AAA593:

Shey u go outbound am or wait for inbound as no be geo name

I wan outbound am...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Drhay:

I wan outbound am...
Who be ur lead?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Geofavor:

Tranxo
Geofavor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
I think Namecheap dot come have begun it's domain price slash. But I saw .com for 7.88USD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
IT is called Internet Real Estate because of its similarity with offline real estate grin grin grin grin

How about eating from both worlds? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, I totally agree with you on this. A lot of domain flippers on this thread are leaving money on the table. Domain flipping is for peanuts. Domain name investing is where the money is. Imagine a domain name you can easily sell for $2,000 and above, you are begging someone to buy it from you for $200? Creating and delivering value is what it takes to maximize profits in business, be it online or offline.

My 2 kobo!

If any of these guys can learn SEO properly and how to rank sites, it will help them in flipping sites to end users instead of just domain.

What I mean is that, for most of these geo domain names, how about you try to rang them for their local SEO and sell them to end users in those niches?

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
2sexycom:

If any of these guys can learn SEO properly and how to rank sites, it will help them in flipping sites to end users instead of just domain.

What I mean is that, for most of these geo domain names, how about you try to rang them for their local SEO and sell them to end users in those niches?
It true especially the real estate geo website.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
micynute94:

First Sales Alert after 14 months and 12 expired domain names

Big Congrat bro. First Sale, they say, it's always sweet belle cheesy cheesy

micynute94:

@Bolded got me crack walahi, how come dem pity you, shey Google Know say you never make any sale before ni. cheesy grin

micynute94:

E reach one stage, I dey reason say na because say na $1 domain I dey buy na im no make am sell

Only few people will understand this. Similar thought like this comes to one's mind when other report sales left and right, and you have nothing to show. You tend to ask yourself what are you doing wrong?? Before you know, self pity don set in.

micynute94:

Invest in increasing your portfolio... As dem oga don talk, you can only sell what you have. By increasing your domain size, you increase your chances of selling a domain name.

I have a strong conviction that this is the next best option that works when Grace refuse smile on someone's portfolio. Once again, congrats bro more sales to us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joezyni(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
paulsir:

It true especially the real estate geo website.

Bro what about the bramdable tutorials? Still coming up ? Can I pm you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MULABUX: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
I just followed this group today.
I feel like reading everything inside here, but it's something almost impossible.
All I want now is someone that can teach me how this business works from the scratch.
Please help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
2sexycom:

This is what I really mean when I said lots of money is being left on the table by most people, some months ago.

I was think that after sell the name to the end user, I would pitch local SEO to the buyer on the domain name, to REALLY help them to get more organic traffic to their website. And this leads to WIN - WIN for both parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.