Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531703 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Anything fit sale!

I de joke oo, buy only good names grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Anything fit sale!

I de joke oo, buy only good names grin

Some decent non English words .

It is not only about the names. Most times, it is the quality of the names. Like age,rankings and some many other indices concerning rich domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please what is the best withdrawal method from afternic for $84
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Name:DronePilot.org
Holding time: 11months+
Sales price: $205
Purchase: $12 clouseout
Follow up outbound
Sold cheap sha. But we move on thanks to Jehovah

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streem26: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
I earn about $15/hr working primarily as creator of different templates, calendars ets. https://onplanners.com/planners/best-goal-setting-journals with a couple of ad agencies on the side. It’s not my primary source of income but it’s a nice secondary revenue stream.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Justice500(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Contact iykepromotions for a comprehensive tutorials. . enjoy
Thanks bro. How do I get to him..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Justice500:

Visit Julanky/com for his details
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
streem26:
I earn about $15/hr working primarily as creator of different templates, calendars ets. with a couple of ad agencies on the side. It’s not my primary source of income but it’s a nice secondary revenue stream.

I'm super interested in this your way k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Holding LondonAutocare,co,uk undecided
I hope you get a sale bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Crazeworld:
HOW TO SEND MASS INDIVIDUALLY CUSTOMIZED MAILS THROUGH STREAK
Alright guys. Don't follow this tutorial if you need testimonies because me never sell domain before o grin
However, you can learn to simplify your outbounding work by sending mails easily. I've also realized that Google doesn't lock my account since I started using this method.

This is called mail merge. You can send multiple emails (800 mails in 24 hours according to Streak) with just a single click. And that's not all, the mails can be customized to show individually the name of the recipient, organization, etc.

You can even schedule the mails to send at a later date/time and since the mails are personalized, your end users get the mail delivered like it was address to them only. In addition, the mails are tracked so you can tell who read it and who didn't.

Okay I see you are interested. So what do you need?
1. A gmail account that has the Streak app installed.
2. A PC (I'm not sure this can be done on mobile phones)
3. Your time (or you pay me if you're a lazy youth)

STEPS
1. Create a document using Microsoft Excel. The Row headings just the way I do mine is NAME, COMPANY, & EMAIL ADDRESS. Now fill the columns with the corresponding headings. e.g.
Crazeworld (Name), Crazeworld Consults (Company), ceo@crazeworld.com (email address).
Fill with as many end users that you have available.

2. When you're done, save the file as "CSV comma delimited" (very important)

3. Now open gmail in your Chrome browser.
Click compose
In the recipient box, click on mail merge.
Click upload CSV. Locate your CSV file and hit enter.

The Streak app will automatically select the email addresses as the recipients. If you have 70 end users, it will show you that you have 70 mails to be sent.

4. Enter your preferred subject line as subject for the mails. Like someone suggested, I use my domain keywords as subject. KitchenPlumber/king will be Kitchen Plumber.

5. Copy and paste your sales letter in the message box. Edit to you satisfaction. (Bold, Italize, etc.)

Example.
Hello Lala,
I have Nairaland.ng for sale. This is a good domain name for Nairaland Forum.

Now let's say the above is the sales letter you're using, it already has the variables I'd want to personalize for each end user. (Recipient name and company name like we have in our CSV file)

6. To personalize the mails
Highlight the "Lala"
Click on variables (you will see it close to the "send" button)
It will display the row headers you have in the CSV file (Name, Company, Email).
Select name. What this means is that "Lala" will automatically be replaced with the individual names for individual mails in the CSV file.

Highlight "Nairaland Forum" and repeat step 6 to replace company name.

When you're satisfied with everything you can hit "send" and watch as the messages get dispatched.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Èkáàlē gbogbò ilé
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Justice500:

Julanky,com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Heyzee5:

I hope you get a sale bro.
Ameen. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
slimjosh43:
Please what is the best withdrawal method from afternic for $84
Ghen ghen, one chance.
I believe it's PayPal if they will allow u,
Else, it's wire transfer.
$26 deduction after commission
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
slimjosh43:
Name:DronePilot.org
Holding time: 11months+
Sales price: $205
Purchase: $12 clouseout
Follow up outbound
Sold cheap sha. But we move on thanks to Jehovah
Congratulations

Looks like my only .org sale too ain't anytime soon
Since this your keywords took almost a year
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Ghen ghen, one chance.
I believe it's PayPal if they will allow u,
Else, it's wire transfer.
$26 deduction after commission
Lemme just use PayPal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Congratulations

Looks like my only .org sale too ain't anytime soon
Since this your keywords took almost a year
I'm still a learner not yet an investor so any name I buy, I expect to sell it that year or let it expire. Only just a few I bought from auction the cheapest 30k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
paulsir:
@seuncyrus or anyone, can you lecture how you scrape your emails? I need it urgently.

seuncyrus:

Thanks bro
1) https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/910#83902592

2) My domain is a state wide domain so I wasn't restricted to a particular area. So all I did was search for association of immigration lawyers in texas xls the xls means excel spreadsheet ,so you'll get results (if they are available) or you could search for "immigration lawyers in texas directory" or " immigration lawyers in texas members" that's just the keyword variation I use, if they are available you'll see them

3)You need to download streak for your gmail.You need it for the method in 1.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 1:39am On Jan 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Kindly help me appraise the name

Paysoftly/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2020
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Kindly help me appraise the name

Paysoftly/king

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AllMavericks: 3:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello, please where can someone register domains at cheaper price. I had checked through namecheap, netsol, 123-reg, porkbun, namesilo, etc, non of them offered domain sales less than $5. Are there registrars that sell domains for around $5 without use of promo codes ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2020
AllMavericks:
Hello, please where can someone register domains at cheaper price. I had checked through namecheap, netsol, 123-reg, porkbun, namesilo, etc, non of them offered domain sales less than $5. Are there registrars that sell domains for around $5 without use of promo codes ?
Bro look for money and invest now that some are selling at that rate now. Its us usually $8

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Just woke up this morning to receive a message from afternic that Highgroundmedia.com was sold at BiN ($450).

I sometimes ago sold this domain on Dan for just $100, in fact, the domain is about to expire when I sold it.
I forgot to delist it from afternic. Now I don't know the penalty awaiting my account in afternic. Though I have replied their mail but I just don't know what this might cost me.

**Lesson learnt***
When I bought this name I only targeted two end-users and after series of outbounding both replied with "not interested" so I gave up on the name wanted to drop it but I received an inbound offer of $35 some days for the domain to expire, negotiated to $100 then the domain was sold on Dan.

*Always delist your domain from other marketplace when sold.
* If you have good domain hold it,
* Don't be discourage when the end users show no interest in your domain in as much the domain is good it will sell is a matter of time

For those of us looking for first sales: patience is the key.
* Skill + grace+patience=sales

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2020
ollybode:
Just woke up this morning to receive a message from afternic that Highgroundmedia.com was sold at BiN ($450).

I sometimes ago sold this domain on Dan for just $100, in fact, the domain is about to expire when I sold it.
I forgot to delist it from afternic. Now I don't know the penalty awaiting my account in afternic. Though I have replied their mail but I just don't know what this might cost me.

**Lesson learnt***
When I bought this name I only targeted two end-users and after series of outbounding both replied with "not interested" so I gave up on the name wanted to drop it but I received an inbound offer of $35 some days for the domain to expire, negotiated to $100 then the domain was sold on Dan.

* Don't be discourage when the end users show no interest in your domain in as much the domain is good it will sell is a matter of time

1st congratulations on the Dan sale
2nd I hope afternic will understand
3rd thank God u learnt some lessons here
4th thanks for the advice

That's y i have a record of all my domain business; purchase price, date and venue, account details and email used, where i listed each domain, nameservers, expiry date, if sold, sell amount, venue, date, etc
And i update almost everyday

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Have not been able to log to my account on netsol for months now. Sh just accepted one of the domain for premium and it is expiring early next month.

All password reset links provided by customer care are not updating, always comes up with error try again another time.. Really frustrating!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2020
ikhalyfah:

1st congratulations on the Dan sale
2nd I hope afternic will understand
3rd thank God u learnt some lessons here
4th thanks for the advice

That's y i have a record of all my domain business; purchase price, date and venue, account details and email used, where i listed each domain, nameservers, expiry date, if sold, sell amount, venue, date, etc
And i update almost everyday
Thanks Ikhalyfah. Love that your approach I think I will imbibe it, though am a little bit busy. But it worth emulating as good business approach....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2020
ollybode:

**Lesson learnt***

no penalty......provided you've been selling there before without hitches.....just contact their support, they'll rectify it. Had similar issue some weeks back.

But always try to update your domains record across your various marketplaces every now and then....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Congratulations to resent sellers.

Pls somebody should pls help with the site to check the number of time a domain has dropped?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
gentlewind:
Congratulations to resent sellers.

Pls somebody should pls help with the site to check the number of time a domain has dropped?
Domaintools,com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys
Please, is it possible to get the traffic record for an expired domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let me drop quickly some findings, doing outbound. We may find this helpful

Subject Line :- Always include your domain keyword in this field and make sure you put "Inquiry" or something related e.g "Inquiry For Lagos Bus Transit", since you're pitching to someone who sells or render such service in Lagos.

Reasons is that it is highly targeted subject line and would have a higher opening rates to a single or short phrase line like "Notification, Inquiry, Urgent Inquiry" etcetera, which are often seen as spamming.

Addressing One's Self :- I have had better chance of closing a deal when using "We" rather than "I" to best of my knowledge a potential buyer feels that since you represent a team (might just be you alone) then there is a chance what you're pitching to them must be valuable e.g
"Hi, my team is looking at selling....".

Sometimes you would get a counter offer (let them know you will talk to your partners about their offer, after which you can reach out to them and accept or counter. As if your partners have made a price decision) or that they would like to speak to you, then you let them know that your specialty is to send out email to businesses but they can call your partnership and mention the particular domain name they're looking at acquiring to them (here you provide DAN or Afternic number) but you would be available if they've got any questions and concerns via emails.

Be Specific :- Tell them why this should be valuable (don't ever talk on traffic stats of the domain) below is an example of what you can mention in your pitch.

1. This domain name can help your business website rank better on web search engines it gets up to 91 exact searches buy potential clients monthly on Google.

2. Competitive keyword, has advertisers bid up to "$3" for the exact keyword "Lagos Bus Transit" to place ads on web engines

3. Non hyphenated (please only if your domain doesn't have a hyphen e.g Lagos-Bus-Transit).

4. Domains in .com extensions are effective for optimizing your websites performance.

Finally be a good communicator, make sure your grammar is well written, and always include a paragraph for a fresh point. We all enjoy eyes appealing writings. Keep your sales funnels simple and well explained.

Best of Luck.

49 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Abdulasod:
Hi guys

Please, is it possible to get the traffic record for an expired domain?
neilpatel.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.