Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461116 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
From Archive in dot com

These are just what I can recall... There was a $3000 sale as well...

Marijuanizedotcom nko grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
2horsePOWER:

Marijuanizedotcom nko grin grin
It didn't fit market need so I let it drop back then. I have a few regrets as well sha...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
codemaniacs:

thanks.

I wanted to know if dollars could enter GTB naira account.

is the bank swift code the same for everyone?
it can. a lot of guys do it here. just get the switf code , IBAN to go with your savings account and it will be routed to your savings account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
not much holding time bro... within a week at most. BrayAndCompany for instance sold within 24 hours ( I have had a couple of that)
Where most picked from ED or hangreg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
IghravweIG:

Where most picked from ED or hangreg?
ED is the place for all na... I think your question should be "were all picked at aftermarket or on drop... some were aftermarket and some where dropped AKA hand reg. Domains like sperm bank and egg donors
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
From Archive
BassEnergy $2000
TradeReview $1500 I think
AnimationTube $500 (mistake)
WearablePro $350 (mistake)

Wow, Amazing sales. Congrats Boss. smiley

Is that TradeReview dot com is see there?
Between i like "BassEnergy" cool...
Overall great sales, Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Geofavor:

My prayer is working
Yes oh. Patiently waiting for Ideaspro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
ED is the place for all na... I think your question should be "were all picked at aftermarket or on drop... some were aftermarket and some where dropped AKA hand reg. Domains like sperm bank and egg donors
Wow... Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wow, hope regained. Please can you share with me a copy of your sale letter and on average, your mails subject?

If only I can even be getting response of even 'not interested' from end users I will be stronger.

Congratulations on your successful 2019.

More doubling in 2020!

2sexycom:
From Archive in dot com

HempHurds $1200
TrueChia $500
GainYourEdge $500
HighSpeedSpindle $500
CaliforniaEggDonors $999
CaliforniaSpermBank $800
SiemisPro $300
HempFiber.net $1500
BrayAndCompany $499
USGreenEnergy$1000
FamilyPlumbing $1000
ShapiroGlass $200
Trybe.TV grin grin grin grin no comment
LaundryWatch $$$ I cant remember the price for this one
NextGenFertility $500
GrocerySmart $2500
BassEnergy $2000

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
ajog1:

It's the same iss over here Babas. One Texas geo domain I have got hasn't flied yet!

Hahaha! grin No wonder TexasCommercialCleaning//king wasn't picked from ED. lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
beckplanet:

Wow, Amazing sales. Congrats Boss. smiley

Is that TradeReview dot com is see there?
Between i like "BassEnergy" cool...
Overall great sales, Thanks for sharing.
Thanks bro. TradeReview yes...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dan just add a touch to their lander. I hope they do same with their payment system lost some sale because of their payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
@2sexycom I just created an account now with Flutterwave. Can I use them effectively to collect payment from domain buyers?

Can you share your experience using Flutterwave pls?

Congrats on your sales. That's massive.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
slimjosh43:
$5.85 Texas Drone company//king $125 5 hours hold We keep moving
Congrats bro... I also saw this but you were faster
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
nkeona:
Dan just add a touch to their lander. I hope they do same with their payment system lost some sale because of their payment.
One thing i noticed is that they are quite fast in response and payout, at least from yesterday.. A sold domain, within 14hours money is in my luno

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
Some I do without using any marketplace and it that case, I use wire transfers. But the last few sales has been via Transferwise , Xoom and Western Union with all incoming funds going straight to my GTB Naira account. This is made possible because Flutterwave has partnership with these companies and thanks to technology, though I previously used my domiciliary account.

Don't you think receiving money in your domiciliary account is better? You can withdraw, sell in black market and lodge it back in bank? Please, I want to hear from you on this i.e. why you stopped dom. account and start receiving money straight to your Naira account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
this is the problem with geo domains. If you can develop the domain name into a website and rank it, you can command more money on it.
Yes, you're thinking like a business doer and owner like myself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
IdeasPro:

Don't you think receiving money in your domiciliary account is better? You can withdraw, sell in black market and lodge it back in bank? Please, I want to hear from you on this i.e. why you stopped dom. account and start receiving money straight to your Naira account.
the exchange rate is not much difference between the two. I prefer the method I use because it is automated. May be I am just too lazy to go withraw and still take it to aboki for conversion lol.. but i have done the math and the difference is not much... so it is admissible.

I was going to ask whether you have experienced in SEO, on page and offpage SEO I mean.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
alawi5k:
Yes oh. Patiently waiting for Ideaspro grin
Hmmmm! LOL! Fortunately/Unfortunately, I am an accountant and consultant by education and training. I'm very conservative when it comes to numbers and figures. You know now?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
From Archive in dot com

HempHurds $1200
TrueChia $500
GainYourEdge $500
HighSpeedSpindle $500
CaliforniaEggDonors $999
CaliforniaSpermBank $800
SiemisPro $300
HempFiber.net $1500
BrayAndCompany $499
USGreenEnergy$1000
FamilyPlumbing $1000
ShapiroGlass $200
Trybe.TV grin grin grin grin no comment
LaundryWatch $$$ I cant remember the price for this one
NextGenFertility $500
GrocerySmart $2500
BassEnergy $2000

You omitted Competent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
I'm touched by this guy's statement especially the bold one. Here is how to get a domain name that will give you response from potential end users. Firstly, know how to use Google Keyword Planner. I cannot emphasize this enough. I pasted a link for a free ebook download on how to use it previously on this thread.

Next, enter your keyword and choose your target location, say US, if you're targeting United States of America. Launch your keyword tool to get additional keyword searches. For example, one of us reported domain sold few days ago, i.e RowlettFlorist-com.

Let's dissect this domain name. Now, enter "rowlett florist" in Google keyword planner tool without the quotes, okay? What can you see? Rowlett florist as a keyword or search query generates an average of 100-1000 search volume per month. That is good.

Secondly, go to Google.com and enter "rowlett population" again without the quotes. What can you see? A population of 62,868 (2017 census). That is a good statistics again. You may aim at minimum of 50,000 population but this is subjective. The best teacher is experience in this case.

Thirdly, look at the CPC (cost per click). It reads $1.09 minimum bid and $3.78 maximum bid. If Google Ads advertisers can pay $1.09 for a click that will not guarantee a sale of a product or service, that is also a good sign of a good keyword.

Armed with this information, all you will be praying to God for is to make the domain name available for you to register. Most of the time, good domain names are already taken. This is where the hard work is. You are panning for gold so you have to be prepared like the Boys Scout motto.

The only reason you cannot sell that domain name is when you don't do enough outbound marketing. This is the reason why you see a domain that has dropped 3-5 times, is picked up by a domainer with outbound marketing DNA in him selling a domain that dropped. You begin to wonder why others before him were not able to sell it. They probably may have been sitting in their couches waiting for that inbound impulse buyer that may never come.

Do you know that when some people check domain name availability and discover it is taken, they don't bother to make any effort to buy it from the incumbent owner? They don't know that there is a business called buying and selling domain names. Until you hit the pavement to find buyers, you may hold that domain till eternity or simply allow it to expire.

I have taken screenshots "Rowlett Florist" to buttress this example. You should start having buyers' response as from now with this additional information. I release that anointing upon you by God Almighty that we serve! Amen!

But remember to give your testimony here when it works for you!
Essont:
Wow, hope regained. Please can you share with me a copy of your sale letter and on average, your mails subject?

If only I can even be getting response of even 'not interested' from end users I will be stronger.

Congratulations on your successful 2019.

More doubling in 2020!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
cyriletifit:
@2sexycom I just created an account now with Flutterwave. Can I use them effectively to collect payment from domain buyers?

Can you share your experience using Flutterwave pls?

Congrats on your sales. That's massive.
Hi Big Bros, how are you? I have not heard from you for sometime now. Did you go on vacation to US? I sent you New Year message, I didn't hear from you?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
the exchange rate is not much difference between the two. I prefer the method I use because it is automated. May be I am just too lazy to go withraw and still take it to aboki for conversion lol.. but i have done the math and the difference is not much... so it is admissible.
Thanks for your reply. I just wanted to be sure, I am not missing out on something.

I was going to ask whether you have experienced in SEO, on page and offpage SEO I mean.

Humbly, YES.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
2sexycom:
From Archive in dot com

Thanks for sharing 2sexycom, these sales are huge in my perspective, God this is an eye opener. Oppurtunity to learn for me. Those two domain names caught my eyes. I have few question to ask sir, thus

What is the mistakes that surround the two domain names?? Is it the pricing or what??

Another question I would like to ask you is that, do you use the common google map approach to reach out to the end users??

2sexycom:

... There was a $3000 sale as well...

Probably, you are talking about cloudVERTISE/king here, right?

Have you use 2CheckOut (2co) to receive payment before?? If Yes, does work in the same way as Flutterwave??

Please, don't be annoy if my questions sound moronic. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gabson91:
chai, and i was at the verge of reggin dis name fa grin. But left it bcus texas hasn't favored me yet. Domaining for you
I was playing around and I saw the name expired since a before. So I searched for end-users and I got 7. So I said to myself 2500 gamble for 18000($50) would be a good deal. That was my plan.
I had just sent out 4 mails when he replied after 20 mins that he may be interested if the price is right... So I quoted $350 and no response. After 30 mins I asked if he would like to bargain and he said $100 ND I countered $150. He replied immediately that lets meet at $125 who h was double of my projection so I agreed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello house, pls how do I reply this?
A short message. Thanks.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
lollybizzu:
Hello house, pls how do I reply this?
A short message. Thanks.
If the price is good for you... Accept it and direct him to the payment link i.e your domain name sales page with a bin price of $200

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please, how long does it take to receive payment from GTBANK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
IdeasPro:
I'm touched by this guy's statement especially the bold one. Here is how to get a domain name that will give you response from potential end users. Firstly, know how to use Google Keyword Planner. I cannot emphasize this enough. I pasted a link for a free ebook download on how to use it previously on this thread.
Thank you very much sir
Next, enter your keyword and choose your target location, say US, if you're targeting United States of America. Launch your keyword tool to get additional keyword searches. For example, one of us reported domain sold few days ago, i.e RowlettFlorist-com.

Let's dissect this domain name. Now, enter "rowlett florist" in Google keyword planner tool without the quotes, okay? What can you see? Rowlett florist as a keyword or search query generates an average of 100-1000 search volume per month. That is good.

Secondly, go to Google.com and enter "rowlett population" again without the quotes. What can you see? A population of 62,868 (2017 census). That is a good statistics again. You may aim at minimum of 50,000 population but this is subjective. The best teacher is experience in this case.

Thirdly, look at the CPC (cost per click). It reads $1.09 minimum bid and $3.78 maximum bid. If Google Ads advertisers can pay $1.09 for a click that will not guarantee a sale of a product or service, that is also a good sign of a good keyword.

Armed with this information, all you will be praying to God for is to make the domain name available for you to register. Most of the time, good domain names are already taken. This is where the hard work is. You are panning for gold so you have to be prepared like the Boys Scout motto.

The only reason you cannot sell that domain name is when you don't do enough outbound marketing. This is the reason why you see a domain that has dropped 3-5 times, is picked up by a domainer with outbound marketing DNA in him selling a domain that dropped. You begin to wonder why others before him were not able to sell it. They probably may have been sitting in their couches waiting for that inbound impulse buyer that may never come.

Do you know that when some people check domain name availability and discover it is taken, they don't bother to make any effort to buy it from the incumbent owner? They don't know that there is a business called buying and selling domain names. Until you hit the pavement to find buyers, you may hold that domain till eternity or simply allow it to expire.

I have taken screenshots "Rowlett Florist" to buttress this example. You should start having buyers' response as from now with this additional information. I release that anointing upon you by God Almighty that we serve! Amen!

But remember to give your testimony here when it works for you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.