Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520706 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Godfullsam:
I have been following this thread since December last year.
I think it's time to get started...

Hope am not late though, because I heard some people saying they started since 2007 or so

Too late bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
DOMAIM:
WarrantyAnalytics.com----$1500
hold time ----1week
make offer Dan

Grand slam!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abdulasod:

Congratulations bros... Which registrar did you buy from and does it come with privacy?

I don't bother about privacy. I just buy my names and outbound

Porkbun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Qulink1:

Too late bro grin grin
No dey whine am na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
DOMAIM:
WarrantyAnalytics.com----$1500
hold time ----1week
make offer Dan
congrats man...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Qulink1:

Too late bro grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Congratulations Domaim
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AllMavericks: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
2sexycom:
after reading Success Digest

Akin Alabi had a forum where I used to visit and that was where I met OJ Samson. He was selling lots of domains back then but later transitioned into website flipping.

If you check my Namepros handle, you will see 2009, which was same year I registered my first domain name MusicPLC.com through Henry Omenogor (Success Digest readers should know him) because I didn't have credit card and he and others offered Do4Me service.
yeah, your mentioning of success digit brought lots of memories to me about how vast I read success digest. Up till success digit extra. I was able to get my first website done for me in 2010 via one success digest adverts back then it was a joomla site. I paid 10k to the advertiser, what forfeit the whole thing was that the person failed to provide the web contents as promised in his advert. And about the domain knowledge in Nigeria back then, it was only one person that was really into it, & do advertise training in elephant house Ikeja. His name was Darlington omhe. I hope Mr 2sexy could possibly know him as well. I attended his domain training then, but what forfeit the whole domain process then was that his own domain biz was mostly focused on domain parking NOT all this current flipping being discussed here at the moment. And the leader of domain parking then called "parked dot com" was off the business scene, that was what forfeited the whole stuff for me back then. All other parking companies such as sedo, parkingcrew, voodoo etc are not profitable. However, by coming across this domain thread on the first day of this year, and seeing that the focus is on flipping NOT parking then I begin to follow the discussion. I am hopping to triumph this time around with the many great info on this thread, & still hoping to take direct training from Mr iyke as well. With this little I have said here, all newbie internet marketers need to know that's it's NOT an easy route, but the end will certainly be rewarding. Thanks to you Mr 2sexy, for the success digest memories, it's a motivation for me NOT to give up!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ACAN(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
10 Golden Stocks and Trading Ideas for 2020

The current undervalued state of the market offers investors opportunities to position for the short, medium and long-term, which is why investors should target fundamentally sound, and dividend-paying stocks for possible capital appreciation in the New Year.

The home study packs of Invest 2020 Opportunities and Trade Ideas Summit containing the 10 Golden Stocks for 2020 are available for sales at the rate of #20,000.

To obtain your pack send ‘Yes’ or ‘Stock’ to 08028164085, 08032055467, 08111811223 now.

Offer available Jan 23, 2020 – Feb 28, 2020

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good evening my bosses.

Pls I just got this reply from an end user, wot would d best possible reply be?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DOMAIM: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
I did not pick www.WarrantyAnalytics.com from ED. But according to a good friend, it was there all this time. i just reg. this name from happenings around me. I had two $500 offer. i pushed one to $1500.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godfullsam(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pls bosses in the house, can I purchase expired domain with Bitcoin?

Is there any registrar that offer the sale/purchase of domain names with Bitcoin.

I will like to know pls

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Godfullsam:

Is there any registrar that offer the sale/purchase of domain names with Bitcoin.

I will like to know pls
Yes, you can.

Check with Porkbun, Namesilo, etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
AllMavericks:
yeah, your mentioning of success digit brought lots of memories to me about how vast I read success digest. Up till success digit extra. I was able to get my first website done for me in 2010 via one success digest adverts back then it was a joomla site. I paid 10k to the advertiser, what forfeit the whole thing was that the person failed to provide the web contents as promised in his advert. And about the domain knowledge in Nigeria back then, it was only one person that was really into it, & do advertise training in elephant house Ikeja. His name was Darlington omhe. I hope Mr 2sexy could possibly know him as well. I attended his domain training then, but what forfeit the whole domain process then was that his own domain biz was mostly focused on domain parking NOT all this current flipping being discussed here at the moment. And the leader of domain parking then called "parked dot com" was off the business scene, that was what forfeited the whole stuff for me back then. All other parking companies such as sedo, parkingcrew, voodoo etc are not profitable. However, by coming across this domain thread on the first day of this year, and seeing that the focus is on flipping NOT parking then I begin to follow the discussion. I am hopping to triumph this time around with the many great info on this thread, & still hoping to take direct training from Mr iyke as well. With this little I have said here, all newbie internet marketers need to know that's it's NOT an easy route, but the end will certainly be rewarding. Thanks to you Mr 2sexy, for the success digest memories, it's a motivation for me NOT to give up!!
You are damn right,Mr Babatunde and Julius Ojeagbase were really trig then,although some fraudsters later took over the business adverts of the magazine. The first and last ebook I bought then was in 2005 from one of the the guys there. I later gotta know that he downloaded the stuff straight from the Google without even editing it at #3500
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Appelmoik(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hi.
Please if afternic suspends an account, can it be reversed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
AllMavericks:

Darlington? I know him na... He started during 2010 and he used to advertise on Complete Sports as well USING first Bank boss picture lol but I first stumbled on domain article around 2008.

If you go to IsaacTolus thread and read first 20 pages, you will see where I challenged him when he almost hijacked the thread so that he can sell information.

In there he claimed to have declined $75,000 for Nametion.com. I knew he was lying and laughed. That domain dropped few years ago lol

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevebent(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Where can I get domain names for cheap?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Justice500(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
2sexycom:
bro, na just research... i research before buying such names. if it is geo, i can register it without doing research because i know there is a buyer out there, no matter what. but for the type you ask, i have to do research FIRST before I buy anyone...

GainYourEdge is the weirdest off all cos I didn't see any info on google lol but there is a way my mind works that has often helped and that is, I think up all possibilities of where my prospects might be, I do not discard ideas or trial, no matter how silly they seem, permutate and combinate all possibilities.

This same attitude helped me uncover a company in Lagos that some men had been secretly doing business with. They didn't have an office lol and when we finally got in, the men asked us how did we get in? They were forced to ask for our age because that kind of business is only done by MEN.. as in MEN who control the sector. They said in quote "una get mind", The sector is lucrative but unknown to a lot of folks.

It was during that time IykePromotions asked why I have been silent and this was 2018.

So yeah, we have to developed deep research skills WearablePro was a BIN.
please email me sir let me have a word with you. ojonimi500@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Justice500(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
IdeasPro:
YES Bros
yes bro.. have seen your hand work. please can you email me ojonimi500@gmail.com or drop yours for me. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
2sexycom:

Darlington? I know him na... He started during 2010 and he used to advertise on Complete Sports as well USING first Bank boss picture lol but I first stumbled on domain article around 2008.

If you go to IsaacTolus thread and read first 20 pages, you will see where I challenged him when he almost hijacked the thread so that he can sell information.

In there he claimed to have declined $75,000 for Nametion.com. I knew he was lying and laughed. That domain dropped few years ago lol
grin grin
Man gat chop grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Godfullsam:

I will like to know pls
Namesilo, porkbun
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2020
slimjosh43:

Namesilo, porkbun
So you recommend porkbun boss
What's their price pls for .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Cameroon.com is listed for sale
Nigeria.com is under construction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 2:04am On Jan 24, 2020
$ 4.9 for dot Com domain with coupon Code:YEAROFTHEBUN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Bought the following domains yesterday,

buck//head//photographer//king
oak//and//ford//king
rehab//omaha//king

Senior colleagues and guru's in the house what is your take on them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AllMavericks: 4:56am On Jan 24, 2020
paulsir:

You are damn right,Mr Babatunde and Julius Ojeagbase were really trig then,although some fraudsters later took over the business adverts of the magazine. The first and last ebook I bought then was in 2005 from one of the the guys there. I later gotta know that he downloaded the stuff straight from the Google without even editing it at #3500
Yes, sabotage came in the advert section for selling various worthless adverts. Yet the ojengbanse crew made lots of efforts against that. Yet it was a huge challenge to that publication then. However, thank GOD that this Nairaland thread is here to throw clear lights into salient internet marketing businesses at free cost, & to serve as a useful resource for all whom can take time to read & apply their creativity into the info gotten in-here.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AllMavericks: 4:58am On Jan 24, 2020
2sexycom:

Yeah, you are right, I attended Darlington's seminar in November 2011, with a wholefull 22k as training fee, i came all the way from Kwara for the training. Happy to realise that you can relate to some of the points i raised in my comment, it's has really been a long journey of learning in the internet marketing world. Kudos to the ojengbasi team, they had serves as an eye opener to lots of Nigerian "netprenure" at the early days of few internet marking info in the land. However, I have to really commend you for the great work you are doing in this thread, to ensure nothing but the truth about how the online business environment runs, without misleading others with unrealistic expectations. Keep up the good work, your rewards to this will be great. I will definately DM you later, for some inter-personal discussions. Thanks in advance !

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Godfullsam:

I will like to know pls

Hello, you can purchase your domain names on Epik with Bitcoin.

Our Crypto payment processor is BTCPay, very fast and secure

Infact, you can set up Epik as your preferred registrar on ExpiredDomain/net and register your domain names with just one click from your Expired Domain account.

See guide here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-now-among-the-list-of-registrars-on-expireddomains-net.1166109/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2020
gentlekeny:
Cameroon.com is listed for sale
Nigeria.com is under construction

Nigeria is really under construction ;Dlwkmd

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2020
AllMavericks:
Yeah, you are right, I attended Darlington's seminar in November 2011, with a wholefull 22k as training fee, i came all the way from Kwara for the training. Happy to realise that you can relate to some of the points i raised in my comment, it's has really been a long journey of learning in the internet marketing world. Kudos to the ojengbasi team, they had serves as an eye opener to lots of Nigerian "netprenure" at the early days of few internet marking info in the land. However, I have to really commend you for the great work you are doing in this thread, to ensure nothing but the truth about how the online business environment runs, without misleading others with unrealistic expectations. Keep up the good work, your rewards to this will be great. I will definately DM you later, for some inter-personal discussions. Thanks in advance !

Na una dey make all these guys rich lol. I have never attended any internet marketing seminar. Everything I know about internet business is self taught...

From building websites, ecom, email marketing, sales letter writing, importation. Social media marketing, list building etc..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2020
2sexycom:
grin grin grin

Congratulations Sir and more Sales to us all, Thanks for the insight on your journey through domaining, more power to your elbow.

1.My question is do you have a website for your Business, where you List all this domain for sale.

2. Some of this domain you sold, did you develop any and sold as a website.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: eduevolutionnow(m), MichealOlajide, Jayboltz(m), Nezta43 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.